Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XVII.

I was distracted by his eyes, those lovingly butterscotch eyes that made me swoon with ever glance.

“Well I wish you did, Edward. It is hard enough having to put up with your brother, but you too; I don’t think I could last especially under your hypnotizing stares.”

He chuckled. “I can not help it Miss, I am simply irresistible.” He inched a bit closer.

“Edward, I wish you did not move closer.”

“I can not help that too, you are too dashing for me to turn away.”

What he had just said, flattered me, “I am not the dashing one out of us, if it weren’t for your beautiful porcelain skin and your breathtaking butterscotch eyes, I would be mistaken to say that you are the most dashing one out us two.”

“My mistakenly beautiful porcelain skin and breathtaking butterscotch eyes as you have pointed out Miss, are simply the traits I have bought along with me as I was turned, you however, your beauty is simply natural. You were born with it.”

“Who you see Edward is a slave girl, a girl with no potential whatsoever.”

“If I do say so myself, I believe that you have a lot of potential you just do not believe it or see it, yet.”

“I have only ever been taught to brutalize and be a slave I have no potential of doing anything else.”

“Yes you do Miss, everyone does you just do not know it yet.”

I sighed “You like to make things harder on me do you not Edward?”

“It is quite amusing to have disputes with you, because I always seem to win in the end.” He smirked.

“Please, you do not always win.” I scoffed.

“Oh really?” He questioned, with a smirk, inching closer and closer towards me.

“Yes, and I wish you would not move closer, Edward.”

“I can not help it if I do not always win. I am simply trying to make it even.”

“Well, it is not going to work.”

“Is that invitation for me to pursue my attempt at making myself even?”

“No, not at all. I was simply making a point.”

“Well, it sounded more as if you were wanting me to inch closer.”

“I would rather you stayed over there.” I moved back, as he moved closer again.

“I would rather not, though Miss.”

“It is better for the both of us.” I responded.

“I believe that you do not know what is best for me if you are asking me to move back.” He smirked moving just the slightest bit closer.

“I believe I do, Edward.” I moved back.

“I believe not Miss.” He moved closer.

“I believe so, Edward.” I moved back.

“No, Miss.” He inched just the slightest bit closer.

“Yes I do.” I moved with what room I had left, back. “If I move any further back, I will be edging of the bed.”

“Well, then you are going to have to trust me to catch you.” He moved closer as I moved back only to feel the edge of the bed as I fell off, only to be caught in his arms. “I told you to trust me and I caught you.”

I stared up into his eyes, as his bore into mine. His beauty was something that always caught my attention or even the way he flitted throughout the house. But either way it always surprised me. Vampires were just so flawless, especially Edward.

His face edged closer and closer to mine. I could not move because I was half on the bed and half in his arms.

“Edward.” I interrupted him, as he was barely centimeters away from my face “We can’t.”

He sighed, breathing hotly onto my face. I shivered.

“I am sorry, I could not help myself.” He quickly apologized moving away from my face, though somehow in his eyes I could see he regretted for not moving quicker.

“It is alright, some people can not control their moves.” I replied, still in his arms, though now it was the distance separating us.

“And I should be able too, especially in front of you Miss.”

He helped me up, back onto the bed before he was about to walk out of the room.

“Where are you going, Edward?” I asked.

“I need to think things over. I will be back Miss; do not miss me too much.” He smirked before in a blink of an eye, he was gone.

I sighed, feeling loneliness filling the room instantly. He was the only company I had throughout this whole house and I had scared him away because he had tried to kiss me. I was an awful person, anyone would have loved to kiss him, a vampire so flawless.

But me, I had boundaries, boundaries that had to be kept because of what I was and of who I was. He was a vampire and I was their enemy. Affection was against the rules of both our societies.

But somehow, a simple kiss or touching his ice-cold skin or even looking up into his butterscotch eyes – something that was against the rules of both our kinds and wrong – all of a sudden felt so right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Thanksgiving we don't celebrate it in Australia, but Happy Thanksgiving anyway!

Thank you for all those lovely comments!

I got 15 which made me really happy!

Sorry it took a while to get this out my computer was stuffing up!