Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XVIII.

My thoughts dispensed into simple worries and doubts into the back of my skull as I fell in a deep sleep.

Only to be awoken a few hours later, as I felt a sharp cold wind rush past me.

“Edward?” I whispered.

I heard footsteps, but for some reason they weren’t as light as what Edward’s would be. Even so you could never hear his light footsteps.

“Edward?” I called out again, until a hand covered my mouth startling me, and by instinct I screamed out only to be muffled up by the hand.

“Miss, please.” The voice of a melody rung through my ear. I quieted down only to have caught the attention of the people invading the house, from my terrifying screaming.

“Miss, I need you to stay right here, do not move from this bed, okay Miss?” He assured.

I confirmed with a nod before he was gone.

I listened as the footsteps grew closer towards my room. I froze, completely traumatized. Millions of questions running throughout my head.

Edward’s words still ringing in my head ‘Miss, I need you to stay right here, do not move from this bed, okay Miss?

I am not sure how I was not meant to stay right here, when I was terrified out of my mind, I could be about to be killed and he wanted me to stay right here so I could be fatally killed?

The door suddenly opened, flooding the room and my eyes with light.

Three men instantly ran up to the side of my bed, about to tie me up before they were unexpectedly attacked. It was so quick I couldn’t see it all too well.

“Close your eyes.” Edward’s firm voice ordered me.

I closed my eyes and blocked my ears from the piercing sounds of the men’s screaming.

“What do you want?” Edward voice growled demanding an answer. The use of my hands blocking out the sound of the conversation was failing terribly.

“N-Nothing.” One of the three men spoke up. I clenched my eyes tighter as one of them let out a what sounded to be a sob.

“Then what are you doing in this house?” Edward’s fierce voice demanded an answer once again.

“N-N-Nothing.” The one sobbing responded.

“Then why should I not kill you right now?”

“Please, we are sorry for entering your house unauthorized; we swear that we will never do it again.” I could not stand listening to their pleas, they sounded so helpless. Even so there were 3 of them.

“Edward, stop.” I spoke up, opening my eyes. Only too feel a wetness running down my cheeks. I looked upon to my left only to see the 3 men on the bed Edward preventing the 3 of them from moving. “Edward leave them free.”

Edward listened to my orders, moving away from the 3 men only for them to scamper off downstairs and out the door.

I sat in silence as Edward stood with his eyes shut. I began to enjoy the silence after the very horrible events that had just taken place, my eyes slowly closing.

“I am very sorry Miss for terrifying you like that; I never intended to do that. Let alone make you cry-”

“Edward.” I sighed, closing my eyes enjoying the blackness that seemed to envelope me, “Just promise me that you will not do that ever again Edward.”

A pair of ice cold hands were suddenly gently wiping away the tears that remained on my face, I leaned into the rather large cold hands, enjoying the coolness of them.

“I promise Miss, lie down you are tired. I am terribly sorry for disturbing your sleep.” He apologized.

“It is fine Edward, it is not your fault, I am used to the feeling of waking up the middle of the night.”

“I wish you were not though Miss. Someone like who is capable of doing nearly anything and also someone as strong-hearted as you are, should not have to put up with this torture.” He shook his hand, as I looked up into his eyes. “You do not deserve it-”

“Edward.” I lightly laughed, “You like to drone on about my life, yet you know nothing of it, Edward.” I sighed in amusement.

“That is why I am here, to learn of your past, your present and of what you wish for Miss.”

“First and foremost my name is not Miss, but simply Anna-Belle, Edward.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter dedication to: xXMy-Sweet-RevengexX for being my 123rd comment, just because I love that number.

Sorry it is not as long as I had intended it to be, I was sort of stuck on the bit '...someone like who is capable of doing nearly anything and also someone as strong-hearted as you are, should not have to put up with this torture...'

I had a really good word but then it totally dissappeared so I sat there for a few minutes trying to think of what it was, so just ignore this ramble.

Thanks for the lovely comments for the last chapter!

And also for those who have seen Twilight, I have still not so I feel a little awkward writing this now, only just a tad!

Sorry it took long to get out!

Comment?