Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XXI.

It was far too late now. We were not quick enough to see that Master would be home sooner than we thought.

His footsteps were too light to even hear, for me.

Edward listened intently, sitting there with his eyes closed, as if he were waiting for the sudden impact of someone’s punch.

Sitting there I thought back to the past few days, thinking of how I was treated, and every word that Edward had ever spoken to me. Every look he had given me. Every gift I had received from him. Every smile, grin or even smirk that placed upon his face.

The way he would stare into my eyes, with every chance he had.

His beauty was undeniably breath-taking, but what did he see in me?

I stare at him now, thinking to myself, what does he see in me? Why does he risk his very life to talk to me? Does he not see that I try my hardest to stay away from him for this very purpose, or does he simply like to break the rules to get what he wants?

“Slave!” Master’s voice-which had been gone so long, the atrocious sound suddenly startling me-demanded for me.

I was not afraid of appearing face to face with Master, what I was afraid of is the reaction Edward would have.

I looked towards Edward again, he sat their motionless. Though his eyes were now open, boring into mine. Pleading for me, to do what? I had no idea, I could not run, a force prevented me from any escape.

I assured Edward with a smile, before making my way downstairs, a little too late for Master.

“Did you not hear me when I had called for you, Slave?” I almost cringed at the name Master addressed me as. Living alone with just Edward I had gotten so used to ‘Miss’.

“I am sorry, Master. I was-”

I was cut off, by no other then Edward himself, I tried my very best to avoid his gaze, “It is my fault I was distracting her from her duties.”

“Is this true Slave? Do not think that you can get out of trouble, just because my brother is of good heart.” Master had reminded me.

I was stuck, to choose between a lie and a truth; the lie could cost a whole lot more if he were to find out about the truth. Though telling the truth never got far for me either.

“Yes, it is Master.” I bowed my head towards the ground.

There was a pause; I was beginning to worry that he may have figured out the truth, “Very well then. I must have a word with you Edward. As for you Slave, I will have a word with you later.”

I bowed my head once before making my way upstairs towards Edward’s room to make the bed.

Master’s bed was done within minutes, though for some reason I felt the presence of someone else in the room.

Turning around I came face to face with the face of Master.

I quickly looked towards the ground.

He began to speak, moving towards the bed “Being a vampire, we tend to never sleep. My brother has never slept in over 20 years,” He paused. “So I do not understand why you are making a bed? My brother could not have slept in it, I was not expecting any visitors, so there would only be one other person who could have slept in this bed without permission.” I could feel his eyes on me, “Would you care to explain who that might be.” It was not a question, it was an order.

I did not know how to answer, saying it were me was the only possible answer.

“It was me, Master.” I answered, my head bowed down further.

I knew I would receive a punishment for this, it was to be expected.

As predicted I fell towards the ground, after being slapped across the face.

“You never, ever disobey me again, do you understand Slave?” He stood over me.

He began to kick me in the side. I felt tears pricking the breach of my eyes. I was never the one to cry. Never

I had grown so used to being hit, beaten, and punished each day. The feeling of Master gone for a few days was too long; I was used to being happy around Edward. Being around Master was a different story.

“Yes, Master.” I spoke, the tears silently flowing down onto the carpet. As a pair of hands wrapped around my throat, holding me up against the closest wall, with my feet not touching the floor.

“I did not hear you, Slave!” Master roared.

“Yes…Master.” I choked out; as everything slowly began to turn darker.

“There shall be no repeat of this, will there be Slave?” He questioned, squeezing my throat tighter, I tried to answer but as he squeezed tighter it began to grow darker. “Will there?!” He demanded. His voice was loud enough for me to answer one last time.

“Yes…..Master.” I choked, as everything began to go black.

“Good.” He let go, as I choked for breath. Wheezing in and out. “You should be happy Slave, I barely hurt you. Thanks a lot to my dear brother.”

He walked out of the room, as I lay on the ground coughing myself through tears. As the room began to spin before it all went black.

My last thought being, Where was Edward?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for all the comments and all!

Especially now that I have over 100 subscribers! XD

Sorry it took a while and that this chapter might not be as good or what you expected, I am a bit sick now!

But I have seen Twilight!

I am not going to give you a whole review about it, though all I can say is that I am Team Edward!

Lol.

Sorry.

Chapter dedication goes to drum roll please! *drum roll*......luv_rox_618

Because she is awesome!

Comments=Make me feel a whole lot better then I do right now!