Status: TO BE DELETED

Slave For Eternity.

XXII.

Awaking in the basement was no surprise.

Though seeing Sire with his head in his hands, was.

I groaned, acknowledging I was awake.

He did not stir, from across the room. He must have known I was already awake.

“Sire is everything alright?” I questioned, whilst my head was spinning.

“How can everything be alright Miss? My brother had just punished you once again!” He snapped. At me. It was my entire fault, I had made Sire upset. I had not intended too.

“I apologize Sire, I shouldn’t have questioned you.”

Suddenly a growl ripped through his chest. Which made me flinch. This had been the first time Sire was upset with me.

He must have seen the fear in my eyes, for his face suddenly was soft.

“Oh, I apologize Belle; I didn’t mean to scare you like that. I just...” He trailed off.

I gasped.

I had never been addressed as Belle before.

It was always: Miss or that one time he had called me Anna-Belle.

Never a...Shortened name.

“Oh, I am sorry, did I say something that offended you?”

“No, no, no.” I quickly spoke. “It’s just...You called me, Belle?”

“I do not have to call you Belle, if you do not like it?” He asked slowly, moving closer.

“No I...Like it.”

“The name Anna-Belle is a beautiful name meaning favoured or graceful. Though Belle is exactly what you are, M’lady.”

“Which is?” I replied, finding myself moving closer towards Edward.

“If you were to stand next to every gracious, beautiful vampire I have seen or met in my entire existence, they would be nowhere as beautiful as you are too me.” The redness filled my cheeks.

“Why do you compare me to a vampire, there is nothing more beautiful than a vampire?”

“I could compare you too anything in the existence of humanity; you would still be the most beautiful living person I have ever seen. With or without our differences.”

“People, say it but never mean it, Edward.” He smiled, at me. “Why are you smiling at me?”

“I like...When you say my name...” He looked down shyly, “I like it.” He looked back up, as if clarifying something.

I was at loss of words. Did I have that...effect on him?

I thought it was just me.

“Before I met you, I never really understood your kind. I never really...loathed your kind. You actually fascinated me!”

“Fascinated!?” I scoffed. “We are anything but fascinating! More like beasts.”

“Oh, is that so?” Edward replied.

“Yes.” I confirmed.

“Well, that messes up my whole fairytale, then.” He shook his head in disappointment?

“What fairytale?”

“The fairytale where I find my Princess.”

“If you are looking for your Princess, you are definitely looking in the wrong place.”

“No, I just have to look right in front of me.” He smirked.

“Or close your eyes.” I suggested.

He closed his eyes.

“She is definitely not there.” I rolled my eyes at his, stupidity.

“You are never going to give up, are you Edward?”

“Not until my Princess, sees the truth.”

“Well disappointment is what she hopes you see.”

“Disappointment, isn’t common in your Prince’s vocabulary, Miss.” He commented.

“That is odd, and I thought he knew-”

“You admit it!” He cheered.

“But-”

“No buts!” He objected.

“Prince’s are meant to play fairly.”

“Well, this Prince isn’t afraid to fight for his lady.”

“I am not your lady.” I replied.

“Princess and lady have the same standards, though Princess is more royal, and I assure you Belle that you add up to those standards.” He commented, as he brought his cool hand up to my warm cheek. I closed my eyes resting my hand further into his cool hand.

I had not noticed that he had moved his face closer to mine, until I had felt the breath he had let out, brush against my face.

I opened my eyes, and stared into those topaz eyes. His forehead lightly pressed against mine.

Before his cool, pink lips slightly brushed the top of mine as our nose touched.

He chuckled, “Your heart is pounding.”

I had not noticed the pounding inside my chest, until he had mentioned it.

“It’s only you, Prince Edward.” I smiled.

“Always Princess Belle.” He softly whispered, as he slowly leant down to place a gentle kiss upon my lips.

But being a slave is something which never comes with Happy Endings.

A loud growl suddenly filled the room, as my heart stopped beating...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!

Lol.

I hope you enjoyed the update.

I felt real bad about not updating.

But I want to dedicate this chapter to gayce. for being my 150th comment!

And all you people who commented, subscribed and stayed with me!

Thank you!

Sorry for the continuous duplicate messages for this story.

My computer froze and kept pasting my chapters!

Oh and make sure you comment if you want another update!

:XD