‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

Don't Leave Me.

Honestly, I've never been in a relationship to be afraid. Maybe it was the way my father treated my mother. The way he slept around with other woman. I couldn't be afraid to get hurt, like my mother did.

Maybe, I just didn't want to get hurt.

Then I started to cry, it was raining and it was dark. Perfect for how I felt.

Then there was someone beeping a horn. I didn't noticed I stopped, so I started to go again.

A few minutes later my cell phone went off. I answered it, without looking at who it was.

"Hello?" I said, trying to hide anything that showed I was crying. But once I heard the voice, my heart dropped.

"Mari?" Dominic said on the other side.

"D-Dominic?" I stuttered, but not really caring.

"Pull over, Mari." He said. I was confused.

"What? Why?"

"Please, just pull over?" He begged. I cleared the lump in my throat.

"Okay.." I looked for somewhere I can pull over, and once I did he said something else.

"Step out of the car." I turned off the engine and stepped out.

"What is going on, Dom?" I asked, confused. "It's raining! And cold!" I whined, but the line went dead.

"Because of this." Someone said behind me, and I froze. I felt warm arms wrap around my cold figure. The arms around me made me feel love, protected, and safe. I loosened up and turned around.

"Dom?" I looked up into his dark eyes.

"Yes, Mariella. It's me." He said, as he pulled me closer. If that even possible.

"Oh, Dom!" I cried into his shoulder. I threw my arms around him.

Then I knew it, I loved him. I can't, and I won't fear it anymore. I won't fear love!

"Shh, it's okay." He soothed me.

"Dom, I'm so so-." He stopped me with a finger on my lips.

"Every things fine, now. It's going to be fine. There's no need to say sorry." And then, I felt his lips crash onto mine. Roughly. I kissed back, just as hard. Like, maybe we'd melt together. My heart stopped and sped up to an inhuman speed. Like it was about to run out of my chest. Butterfly's formed into my stomach.

And I loved the feeling.

He broke loose, to let us breathe but I didn't want to stop kissing him. I didn't want him to stop, so I kissed him. Passionately and deeply. He kissed back, making it mean so much more. He traveled down to my jaw, letting me breathe. I could hear his breathing, loud and clear.

"Mariella, please.." He said, making his way to my neck." Please, don't leave me.I'm not gonna loose you again, and this time for a long time. I wouldn't be able to live with it. I want you, I love you. I need you here, in my arms, right before me." He pleaded. I couldn't say anything. But he continued to kiss me anyways.

"Dom?" I said, once I could find it in me to speak, and find the right words.

"Mmm?" He said, traveling back to my lips.

"I love you." I said between kisses.

"I love you too." As he said the words, I felt like..Jello. I felt like this was right, it was suppose to happen. I didn't want to leave Dominic, I was running away, afraid. Just like he said. But also still confused. He pretended he hated me for so long...

"I want to go home." I said, as we stood their in the rain, hugging each other.

"Let's go home, then." He cupped my chin in his hand and lifted my face so he could kiss me one more time.

"Alright." I kissed his lips and we parted to get to our cars.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe on or two more updates <3
Then, :(
GAH!
Not cool, dude.
Comments?