‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

"Now that's going right in the living room."

I stood there with Heathers hands over my eyes, but not so they touched them. I sighed as she lead me to the large mirror before her.

She had already got ready before me. Since I wasn't going to to take so long.

All I knew, was the dress was blue/black, and the heels were excruciating. The dress is silky, and it goes straight down to about my knees.

As she stopped, I stopped. she removed her hands as I stood there, gaping at the beautiful person right there in front of me and a more of a black dress.

I never knew that I could look this pretty. My hair(just black hair) was curly and down. I didn't have very much make up, just clear lip gloss, eye liner, very little deep blue eyeshadow that made my eye pop out, and mascara. Nothing huge.

The heels were black, but strapped around my ankles and open toes. They weren't huge, maybe just a couple more inches more.

I looked at Heather as she wore, no doubt, a pink dress. She was beautiful, too.

"Do you like it?" She asked, her curls bouncing.

"Yes." I said and she squealed as she ran out of the room. How does she manage? "She loves it!" She yelled down the stairs just as there was a knock on the door.

"I have it, you two get your beautiful buts down here!" I sighed, suddenly scared. Just then the door moved and I moved back.

"Sis?" Dante's voice came and I cleared my throat.

"Yeah?" I said and he walked in, closing the door. When he looked up he smiled, showing his white teeth.

"Don't you look beautiful." I smiled as he carefully hugged me."I remember when I went to Prom." He sighed and sat on the bed."You're nervous, aren't you? It's nothing to be. You'll have fun."

"Yeah, but. Actually, I don't know. I'm actually kind of...looking forward to it. But, nervous at the same time."

"You're very pretty tonight, Mare. Just like you are everyday. With or without make up. You're yourself. Beautiful inside and out. Damn, you're getting to old. Soon enough, I'm going to be thirty and ugly." I laughed at him.

"Dante, you'll still have that wonderful, irresistible charm to you. You'll always be handsome." He grinned and kissed my forehead.

"We'll have to wait and see, don't we?" I nodded as he hugged me one last time. "Have fun, kiddo." I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same."I already worked my magic on Heather, hopefully you'll both have memorable times." He smiled again and left the room.

"Darling! Dominic's here!" My mother said from the stairs. I took one deep breath and walked out of the room.

When I reached the stairs, my mother nearly fell over. Well, okay. I'm going over board. Sue me.

Just how normally all mother react.

Damn, I can't wait to see what happens when my wedding comes. Even if it does...

I grabbed the railing for support and walked down slowly, all of a sudden that movie with Freddie Prince Junior starred in. I think it's called She's all that.

That movies amazing.

It was like something out of a movie. Where the girl comes down, looking all beautiful. The boy doesn't notice until she almost down all the stairs.

Dominic was talking to to Heather and Dylan as I got to the last step. My mother hugged me and told me I looked beautiful.

Dominic turned his head and saw me, he grinned and scanned.

He's a guy, what do you expect?

I walked over to him and he extended his free hand, since the other one had a corsage in it. It was a royal blue.

I took his hand and he pulled me towards me slowly and softly hugged me, and he whispered, "I told you, Mariella. I told you that you were going to be beautiful." I smiled as he pulled away and gave me a soft, gentle, but passionate kiss. IT felt weird with my mother there, but I forgot about it as soon as his lips meant mine.

But, I heard a click of a camera and turned to see my mother, smiling like she saw gold.

My mother told me just doesn't mind it, that she loves just how cute we look. She's also on my friends side about the whole love issue, just won't admit it.

"Now that's going right in the living room." She smiled proudly and told Heather, Dyl, Dom, and I to get together. So we did, Heather and I stand next to each other, holding onto Either Dom or Dylan. My mom probably already got a picture of Heather and Dylan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Muahaha.
One more and it's the prom.
Although, they are going to be three parts.
Well, two after this one ^_^
Enjoy!
Comments?
Thank you for everyone who has so far :D
Gah! :D