‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

I love you, always forever

I looked around, trying to spot my best friends. With everyone around, I felt ugly. I mean, they were beautiful.

As if to make me feel better about myself, Dominic's arm tightened around my waist and he bent down to talk so I can hear him. "Mariella, compared to them, they are the peasants, and you are Cinderella. You're beautiful." I turned to smile at him as the sudden urge to kiss him came.

He was gorgeous in his all but black tux. His eyes were amazing against black. I wanted to melt, I wanted to just run away with him forever.

So, I took his tie and he gave me a confused look, but he bent his head down again as I our lips crashed. He smirked into the kiss and wrapped his other arm around my waist.

I swear, we melted together. Like I could feel him melt to my bones. Like we became one.

I pulled away, but he wanted it to go longer and he pouted. I smiled as I kissed his cheek and released his tie and straightened it out.

"Well, wasn't that just something to heat the room up." Came one of my best friends voices. I turned and blushed violently. "Jesus, Mariella! How the hell do you manage to look so perfect in a dress when you wear boy clothes?" Beth squeaked out and hugged me. "You're hair is gorgeous curled! Just simply amazing!"

Beth was wearing this hot pink outlined black dress with pink heels. Her hair wasn't big, but it was pretty. She had a diamond necklace on. She had sparkles on her, but not a lot. And her beautiful eyes literally popped out.

Her date was wearing this black tux, but with a pink vest. I laughed and smiled. "You're guys are amazing." she grinned.

"You know it." I laughed again and just then I saw Beth's eyes widen. I turned around, and saw a very, very beautiful 5 months pregnant Alexis walk in on Jimmy's arm.

Her dress wasn't much. but it still managed to make us gasp because she looked so pretty in it. Hey, what dresses can a pregnant woman wear?

She was wearing a deep deep purple heels and her hair was just as simple. Her make up was just as simple, purple-light- eye shadow, lip gloss, and a little blush. Her hazel eyes sticking out, too.

I looked at Jimmy to see he had a purple tie, ha, and everything else was black.

They looked to perfect together.

As she came up to us, Beth wrapped her arms around her gently, like she was fragile, and spoke."You look so beautiful!" She laughed as she pulled away and spoke back.

"For a pregnant woman?"Beth nodded and I hugged her.

"Dashing!" She laughed and Dominic did the boy hug thing with Jimmy. "And Jimmy, you look handsome." I said, and he grinned.

"Only with the love of my life on my arm."

"Same thing with me, Jim. She," Dominic grabbed my hand, "Lights up everything." I blushed and smiled.

"Sure does." Said David and Beth grinned as she hung onto his arm. The Heather showed up.

"And our group is complete!" I said, hugging my sister.

"Hey guys!" Heather said, with pure happiness. Which is exactly how I feel now.

"Wow, you're pretty, heather! Like, really." Alexis said, and Heather smiled.

"And you, my love, look just as ravishing." Then another voice joined in.

"You all do." Mrs.Montgomery said. "And Mariella, Dominic, you guys are so...wow." She smiled at us ans we smiled back. "I steal the word from Heather, ya'll are ravishing" Mrs.Montgomery, sometimes, has a southern twang to her.

"Thanks you." Everyone said at the same time.

"I knew you would be beautiful, Mariella." She said as she smiled. "And your essay, my my, it's a amazing. But, don't fear it Mariella. It's going to come around, and I think it already has." She looked at Dominic and I and smiled a huge smile. "It's so wonderful." I knew what she was talking about and I softly smiled as Dominic looked at me with confusion."I'll let you be." She winked and walked off.

Just then Donna Lewis I love you, always forever. I laughed at the timing.

The song is old, but I love the song. It's so..It's a great song.

Have you noticed how many times we've said beautiful tonight?

"Mariella?" I was aware of everyone leaving and starting to dance. I looked up at Dom and I noticed that I was falling for him, I just don't know if it's to fast, or it's wrong.

I shouldn't be afraid, yet, I am.

"Yes?" I asked, getting lost into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Dance with me?" He asked, and suddenly the night at the fair flowed into my mind. I smiled at the memory and nodded my head. He smiled and took my hand as he lead me closer to our friends.

We dance slowly, even as the song changed to an up beat song, we dance slow. With his arms around my waist, and my arms on his neck as I rested my head near his shoulder.

~.~.~Dominic's Point of view~.~.~.~

As I had my arms wrapped around Mariella, I knew just knew that she was the one I wanted to spend forever with. That no other girl out there can compare to how she makes me feel.

Her smile brightened up the entire room, and her eyes the most incredible thing I've ever seen. As her head lifted up to look at me, I smiled down at her.

I tightened my arms on her waist, and I brought my lips down to meet hers once more.

Nothing can compare to what she makes me feel.

I know she feels the same, but I can tell she's scared of it. Of how she feels, and I know. The feeling can frighten you, because you've never felt it before.

She's been hurt in the past, yes, but I won't, not ever, hurt her. Not ever again.

I refuse to cause her anymore pain.

Because, I love her. With everything in my body.

Not only have I found this out, but my body doesn't say other wise, either.

My body knows that she's who I want.

And I don't know when will be the right time to admit that I'm crazy about her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't done his Point of View for a while..
But, I was eager to put this one up to see what you guys thought, and since it's three parts.
I'm thinking about ,later, putting the third one up.
If, people really want it.

Hope you liked, I do. It's one of my favorites :D