‹ Prequel: Bleeding Heart

I Won't Fear Love.

Run.

"I see dead people." I heard a voice whisper in my ear as I was just starting to wake up from my dream.

I sat up quickly, with a shriek because the voice sounded scary.

I looked over to see my brother lying on the floor laughing his ass off.

"Dante Micheal! What the hell!" I said, standing up and going after my brother. I growled at him as he looked wide eyed and all scared.

"SCARY MARY!" He yelled as he stood up and ran out of my room. I ran after him down the stairs-almost falling in the process.

"I'm going to get you for that!" I said, running down the other set of stairs.

"Mom! Mariella's going to bite me! I mean, really! Look at those fangs!" He went behind my mother who was laughing as I approached. I sent daggers as I smiled sweetly at my mother.

"Excuse me, mom, but I think you're blocking me from getting to my victim." My mother stepped out of the way as she stirred her tea.

"I don't want that." She said with amusement.

I growled again as Dante ran away and out of the house. I chased after him as he went towards Dominic's house and he pounded on the door.

I just caught up when someone answered the door and Dante ran in, shutting the door behind me.

I didn't know what I Was wearing until the cold morning air hit my body.

I looked down and I was in-and only in- an over sized t-shirt that went to just around my mid thigh, covering a little of my ass.

I saw Dante and Dominic looking outside of the window in the living room, only having Dante to hit Dominic's head for saying something I guess, but I ran quickly back into the house and stormed up my stairs.

My brother is really going to get it now.

I put a pair of sweat pants on, then having to take them off because I was too hot. I put my boy shorts on, threw my long hair up into a bun.

I walked back downstairs, to A yawning Heather looking at me confused.

"Mariella?" She said and I looked at her.

"Sorry, sis, I've got to go hunt for the other evil sibling of mine." I muttered and ran downstairs again.

I went to Dom's house and knocke don the door.

"NO! Sandra, whatever you do! Do not open the door! The big monsters going to like...seriously kill me!" Dante warned. I growled behind the door as 'Sandra opened the door for me.

"Hello, Mariella." She said sweetly. I smiled, for a second.

"Hey, 'Sandra." I looked over her shoulder to see Dante running for his life towards the hall. 'Sandra laughed as she stepped out of the way to let me go after him. "Dante Micheal Mercadante! You better pray that God is on your side, because you're going to need it!" I finished my sentence as I went down the hall. I heard something from Dominic's room, and the fact that he himself was standing in front of the door. "Dominic, "I said sweetly, "Please move?" He shook his head no as he laughed. "You lucky ba-" I was cut off, being completely distracted as Dominic's lips meant mine. Everything about attacking my brother gone now.

I kissed back, only after a second to remember about my brother doom.

"That's not fair!" I said as I pushed Dom away, "You distracted me!" I whined and pouted.

"I'm sorry, you just look so sexy when your mad." I rolled my eyes as I let it slide.

"Stop trying to distract me with your flattering, Dominic." He chuckled. I looked up at him, and let my lower lip out."Please move?" He groaned and sighed.

"He needs it anyways, from abusing me multiple times." He mumbled as he got out of my way.

I grinned as I opened his door, and ended up gasping.

I saw no Dante, and the window opened, but that's not what caused me to gasp.

I looked around the room as I saw little drawings, some big ones too.

And the fact that the were beautiful isn't what caused me to gasp.

Some of them, like two or three, were me. There was one of me that was from a week ago; at the prom. How he's so great at remembering what I looked like beats me.

"Oh my...god!" I breathed as I went up to each one. There were ones of open fields with flowers...One of the ocean...one of sun set...And they were all so magnificent. I never knew he could draw!

"Beautiful, aren't they?" Dominic said, and I nodded my head as I walked over to the one of the ocean.

"How..How do you manage to get all the lines so...perfect?" I asked as I looked at the marvelous drawing. "It looks so...real."

He motioned for me to come over so I did. He took my hand as he picked up a sketch pencil and he went towards the stand with paper on it.

It's just a huge piece of paper, nothing big. "Close your eyes." He whispered, and I did so.

He had me hold onto the pencil as he kept his hands on mine. "When I draw." He said as he brought my hand down and moved it around and back up again. He kept his voice low, "I just picture it. How it would look in my head. I let my soul, everything take over. I let my hand do it's wonders." He moved my hand around on the pad. "Just, think of something. That's all. But don't work on it by the picture, go with what you think. Let your hand carry you,not your mind. " He was still whispering as he moved his hand freely.

I just pictured Dominic standing there and letting his hand roam free. Letting everything just take over him.

After a few minutes, Dominic whispered in my ear. "Open your eyes." I Did, and I saw an outline of something that looked like people. Not all the lining, but it was good enough to see bodies form.

"It's ntohing hard, you just have to know what to do. It just comes to me, and that's how I do it." He said, looking at the drawing.

I turned to look at the two other ones of me. "Dominic?" He turned around and looked at me and shook his head, telling em to go on. "when did you do these two?" I Asked, pointing to them.

"A few years ago. See," He said as he pointed to the hair. "Your hair is much shorter in this one." He moved to the next one, really looking at it. "This is not so long ago."

And then a blast from the past came. I was talking to Heather, well more Heather was talking to me, about her and Dom. About her she broke up with him and everything.

*Flash back, baby*

"Mariella, wait. I need to tell you something..." I turned around and looked at her.."He...well...he has some..beautiful drawings or paintings of you. He did them himself...Just by...closing his eyes...and..imagining you..like it's so simple. And man, they are so beautiful. To extreme. I'll tell you his most favorite part of you is...your eyes. He really makes them..shine. Makes you shine. I'm not saying he's obsessed, because he's not. He's in love with you, Mariella...And you just...don't want to see it. But its true." I walked out of the room and went to my room.

Damn, he is an artist. And for some reason, I began to silently weep.


*End of flash back*

As I stared at the the drawings, I noticed how much I really did kind of shine, in a artistic kind of way.

And before I knew it, I was running out of his room, to wherever my feet would take me.

"I'm not saying he's obsessed, because he's not. He's in love with you, Mariella...And you just...don't want to see it. But its true."

I've never thought I'd be this frightened before in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
She's running away again...:(
Meh.
HOPE YOU LIKED!
:D
Comments appreciated
I like to hear if I'm doing good or not, please?