Her Escape

Who Did This To Her?

The guard tackles the young man standing at the door with an evil glare and a sinister smile. With-in minutes there were ten guards and four police officers in the hall. He is taken away in hand cuffs, Jade has huddled herself in a corner shaking. A guard sees the disturbed look in her eyes picks her up and carries her to the stage. Mikey looks over, seeing the security guard in his bright red shirt, holding his girlfriend and immediately runs off stage.
“What happened? Who did this?” Mikey demanded
Jade still shaking; now laying on the ground in Mikey’s arms.
“A guy, the one from the New Orleans show…?”
“He was here…again? Where is he?”
“The cops have him now. I think he was either trying to take her with him or kill her, because I found a knife in his pocket.”

Mikey looked just about ready to kill someone by the time the rest of the band had cut the show short and huddled around the couple on the floor. Jade gently closed her eyes as she repeated.
“Mikey….Mikey….Mikey” softer and softer each time. Mikey repeated in response
“I’m here…It’s ok….Your safe now….I have you”

They had a few guards check the parking lot and there bus before they were escorted out. Jade in a Mikey’s arms, he placed her on the couch.
“Let’s go to a hotel for the night” Gerard suggested.
He saw how beat up Mikey was about the condition Jade was in. And he wanted to make sure she was ok, Jade had become like a sister to all the guys.
“Then we’ll miss tomorrows show” Ray said in monotone
“I don’t think you guys are in any shape to be playing a show right now anyway. Bert and the boys will go and explain that you couldn’t make it and I’ll call Taking Back Sunday. Have them fly out and play so we don’t have to cancel.” Brian planned out loud.

“I think it’s the best choice we have” Mikey exclaimed
Sitting on the floor next to Jade still holding her hand and listening to her breathing patterns.