What Happens Under The Sun

Chapter Twenty-seven

''Just breath.'' I said and then imitated the breathing a woman does when she's in labour.

''I am.'' Jordan said through clenched teeth.

The plane was landing and Jordan was scared out of his wits. He had been alright while we were in the air, but as soon as the captain said the words 'landing' he tensed up again.

The wheels the ground and Jordan closed his eyes, his hands clenched on the armrests. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

As the plane slowed, Jordan relaxed. He unclenched his hands and slouched slightly in his chair.

''It wasn't that bad.'' He said casually and then we both laughed.

''Don't worry, I wont tell your model friends that you're afraid of flying.'' I teased.

The seatbelt light went off and we both undid ourselves. Jordan got up first and popped open the overhead compartment. I stood quickly and reached up to get my bag.

''Where is it?'' I asked as I felt around the compartment.

''It slid to the back, here.'' Jordan said, reaching deep into the compartment.

As he leaned his rock hard body pressed against mine and a wave of desire washed over me. I clasped my hands firmly together until he handed me my bag.

''Thanks.'' I said, hooking it over my shoulder.

''Anytime.'' He said, giving me one of those smiles.

Throughout the flight he'd been doing that, flashing me those smiles that mae you weak in the knees and the muscles in your stomach tight. By now I was quite proud of myself considering that despite his –supposedly- unintentional sexiness, I had managed not to rip any articles of his clothing off.

We filed down the aisle to the exit of the plane. When we came out into the terminal, my face lit up.

''Jessica!'' I screamed and bolted towards my best friend.

''Kate!'' she squealed as I embraced her.

''You're here!'' I said, although it was more like a question.

''Your dad decided that he didn't want you living in a foreign city alone and to make a long story short, here I am.'' She told me.

''I'm so happy you're here!'' I said excitedly.

Because I had run towards Jessica, Jordan was only starting to catch up now.

''Oh Jess? You know that super model you wanted me to bring you?'' I asked and she laughed as she nodded.

''Well he wouldn't exactly fir in my suitcase.'' I said just as Jordan got to us. Jessica's eyes went wide as she looked over him.

''Jessica, this is Jordan. Jordan, this is my friend Jessica that I was telling you about.'' I said and Jordan smiled as he reached out to shake her hand.

''You were right, she is gorgeous.'' He said with one of those looks of pure sexiness that he couldn't seem to help plastered across his face. Jessica blushed like mad.

''Thank you.'' She said, smiling innocently.

''Well we've got to go get my luggage, so I guess I'll see you around.'' I said and Jordan smiled, although he was still looking at Jessica. She on the other hand looked like a kid who just had their favorite toy taken away.

''Here, take this and call me.'' he said, smiling and shoving a piece of paper into Jessica's hand. God he was smooth.

''Definitely.'' She grinned.

We walked towards the baggage claim and Jessica was oddly silent.

''What? no probing questions about my vacation or the model I just happened to bring you?'' I asked.

''You lied to me.'' she said with a slight smirk and I furrowed my eyebrows.

''What?'' I asked. She suddenly stopped and pulled something out of her bag.

''You said you didn't meet anyone.'' She said with a smirk as she held up a magazine for my viewing pleasure.

My eyes went wide.

Splashed across the front page was a picture of me and Tom, locked at the lips on the beach.

''Tom Kaulitz has done it again!'' the caption read.

''Oh shit.'' I muttered as I took the magazine from her.

I flipped open to the page where the full story was and my jaw dropped. Spread across two pages were six huge pictures of my and Tom. In every photo we were kissing or touching in some way.

There was a small article. I started to read.

'Tom Kaulitz, lead guitarist of famed German rock band Tokio Hotel seems to have done more than just relax on his recent vacation. One of our reporters spotted him several times throughout the duration of his trip with a young woman by the name of Kate Reed. Normally, this behavior is not unheard of for Mr. Kaulitz, but there is a twist to this story.

Kate Reed is in fact the daughter of Phillip Reed, owner of Hot Sounds Records, the current label under which Tom and the rest of Tokio Hotel are currently signed.
'

I didn't read anymore.

''How long has this been out?'' I asked, looking at Jessica who was still smirking.

''About two days.'' She said, giving me an answer I'd been dreading.

''Oh shit.''

''What?'' she asked.

''My dad is going to be in for quite the surprise when one of his little assistants brings this to his attention.'' I said, handing Jessica back her magazine.

She furrowed her eyebrows and quickly skimmed the article again. Her eyes widened as she re-read the words.

''You slept with someone on your dad's label!'' she said just a little to loudly.

''Shh, maybe if we don't tell him-'' my phone started to ring. I took it out and looked at my caller ID.

'Dad'

''Oh shit.'' I said with wide eyes.

''You're in trouble.''
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, I've been a horrible updater for the past few days, but I've been totally and utterly overcome by homework that hasn't let up in the slightest and I apologize for my lack of updates.

On a happier note, this chapter is dedicated to Jessica. Happy Birthday love!!

As always, thanks for reading, subscribing, and/or commenting! I really appreciate it!