Why Would He Believe in Me?

The Sun Goes Down, We Come Out

His soft lips touch mine, just briefly. My grip sub-consciously tightens on his coats but he pulls away.

“What was that about?” I whisper.

“Your cold. You should go in. I think I just heard Matt, I gotta get him.” He says and disappears off back into the forest where he’d come from.

I stood there, frozen now not only by the weather. I don’t know much about love, and I don’t know if you do, but I can only guess that how I felt was so close. I’d just experienced the high, and now I felt the low. And the high was so high, the low was 1000 meters below.

‘They wouldn’t call it a crush,
If it didn’t crush every bone in you.
Leaving you picking up the pieces,
Coz’ there’s nothing else to do

And it wouldn’t be falling in love,
If you didn’t have to fall,
So far, so hard, right down
And loose it all.’

I did what he said, I went straight back into the house. I went into the lounge like area, and tried to sit down, but I was so restless now. All the weariness had left me and I was left pacing up and down.
I carried on like this for almost 20 minutes until Matt.N came into the house launching a snowball at the side of my head. It shook me, and woke me up, re-awakened the tiredness, somehow…
So, I go to head of to bed.

“Where are you going?” Matt asks.

“To bed.”

“Why? Is it because of me? Im sorry, I thought you were…Oli… He was here a second ago. Looking for you-”

“Oliver was looking for me?” My heart rate increases.

“Yeh,, he mentioned something, he said…He met up with you in the wood and… he was worried…coz…he said he snow balled you well bad!”

And just as quickly as I’d began to cheer up, it was gone. Geez, what was I going to do? Maybe Tom was right about Oliver’s views on girls. Well, he probably did know best. They are brothers and all… He just seems so nice…

“Yeh what ever, I’ll totally get him back in the morning, but now, im to bed. Tell the guys.”

I storm off up to my room.

“Arrgghhh” I yell on my way up the stairs. I hear Matt call worriedly after but I ignore him, slam my bedroom door (even though I share with three of the others, could be awkward) and flop onto my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you if you read this, and subscribe, i should comment back more!
And next p.o.v will be Toms!!