Why Would He Believe in Me?

Let's Go Chase The Sunset.

I played around with the food. Pushing it about with my fork. I really couldn’t stomach it. Even though I knew how delicious Shay’s fry up’s were!
The boy’s don’t seem to have the same problem. I’m remembering them all now. Curtis is here. The grumpy one. Haha. Well, he seems grumpy at the moment. Wailing about his head. I don’t blame him though. I feel the same, and im sure he drank more than me! And Matt Kean. Nothing to say about him really..!
And Matt Nicholls. He’s a drummer if I remember rightly. He apologizes after Lee tells him why I’m reluctant to sit with I him. I think he drank the most of anyone.

Then, another boy burst’s into the room. Tom’s brother. I look up at him, and nearly choke.

“I have the world’s most bestest-” He trail’s off, his eyes meeting mine.

Have you ever heard anyone say that time stands still when you see your soul mate. Your true love. Well, if that’s true then he must be mine. He’s not that tall, although more so than me. He has deep, sparkling hazel eyes and his arms are decorated with an array or colourful tattoo’s. He has black hair that stretches down his neck, towards his shoulders, and it’s all swept over. To say he was beautiful would be an understatement.
All too quickly, an elbow collides with his head and we’re brought back to reality.

“Oh yeh,” He recovers “Um, yeh, I have the world’s greatest news ever!! Guess who just booked the next three weeks up in a recording studio up north! ME! Can you fucking believe it! Me and seven friends! But we have to head off like, as soon as possible, Because we have to be there by tonight to get the keys off the owner. He’s off to Spain for three weeks.”

The room stays silent for a few moments, whilst the news sinks in. Then everyone goes crazy. There's the breaking of glass, and possibly a few bones, as the breakfast counter is turned over.

“Well, what’re we waiting for!” Matt.N yells.

Then everyone starts running in different directions, all banging in to each other. Lee, being the sensible one, puts a stop to this.

“STOP!” He yells. Everyone obeys. “Right, all back to your homes, or bins, get your stuff. Meet back here in an hour!”

“RIGHT!”

“Also, who’s going? We can have three extra’s.”

They all look at me, Tom and Shay. The obvious three I guess. Here we go…

“I like it, Okay. Here in an Hour!” Oliver grins, and they're all gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's moving a bit quick here, but im just trying to get to the interesting stuff :P Hope you likey :)