So Everybody Loves You

A New Beginning

Still Billie's POV

I looked back up from the floor to the girl who I'd just broken down so harshly. Lord, even at times like this she was beautiful. I couldn't help but think that. She stood up. "Adeline." My voice was breaking, there was a lump in my throat. I reached out to her and touched her arm gently. She immediately reacted and pulled away. I didn't expect any less from her. "I'm sorry." I choked out. This was killing me. To see her like this, to feel this pain. It seemed crazy I know, but I loved her! I really, truly loved her. "I didn't mean to make you cry, I-I didn't. I know you're not looking for sympathy, I know. I also know that you're the strongest woman I know right now. And to see you cry, it tears my heart into shreds Adeline, because I know I'm the one that caused you to break like this. I took the strongest branch on the tree the stood through the wind and rain of the heaviest storms and tornadoes and broke it like a twig. And it kills me, because I do care. I love you Adeline. I don't wanna hurt you. I hate seeing you like this. To yell at you is like yelling at your precious Maria. I can't do it. I know I just did, but I feel like I committed murder or something!" I continued to plead with her.

I grabbed my head in my hands, which was now pounding, and dropped to the ground on my knees. I loved this woman. God, I loved her. Why couldn't she see that?! I couldn't take it anymore, I let the tears that I'd been trying so hard to fight back fall. I wasn't Mr. Big Tough Billie Joe Armstrong anymore. I was just Billie Joe. The guy who wanted to love this woman. So I cried. I didn't care what she thought. I lost my pride. I lost every inch of selfishness in me and became a selfless person for a moment in life. I let it all go before her. I didn't care if she thought I was weak, I didn't care if she thought any less of me. I tried too hard when my dad died to fight the tears and the pain, and I wouldn't do it again. Not with her. Not this time.

Back To Adeline's POV

I looked down as Billie Joe sat before me on his knees holding his head. I'm sure his had to be pounding just as hard as mine right now. I expected him to jump back to his feet. To yell at me some more regardless of his previous words. But instead, I saw his shoulders began to shake. And I heard soft, muffled cries and whimpers coming from this man. This man that I'd looked up to for many years. The one that I saw only on stage for many, many years. Who I'd never dreamed of in my wildest dreams ever seeing cry. Because he looked tough, acted tough. Acted tough. Key words there Adeline. Acted. This man had a heart too, and much like anyone else's, it could be broken. And now it was. Thanks to me. Great. Now I feel like a real winner.

I dropped to my knees in front of this man. I'm not even sure who he was anymore, but if it were still the Billie Joe Armstrong I'd met a few months ago, he sure could've fooled me. I wrapped my arms securely around his shoulders and pulled him close to me. I knew how he felt. I did. He just wanted to be loved. And quite honestly, somewhere deep down in the heart that would never let anyone in, so did I. He looked up at me through those big, glassy, eyeliner streaked, green eyes. I saw hope, I saw trust, I apologies. But most of all, I saw love. And that was enough to make me love him for a zillion years to come. He was different, I could tell.

Reader's POV

In the very moment that Billie Joe looked up at Adeline, a new epiphany was set. She realized that of all bad men in the world, there truly were good ones. And that Maria and Jacoby really did need a daddy. And if anybody was fit for the job, it was Billie Joe himself. He leaned in at that very moment, and kissed her softly. She kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and her arms wrapped around his neck and her fingers entwined in his hair. And at that moment, sparks went off in her stomach, and a new love was born. It was the start of a new beginning.

Outside the door snickers and giggles could be heard.

There was one thought going though their heads at the same time.

Mike and Tre.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! Happy now?! They did it! They did it they did it they did it! Yay them! lol

Can't wait to see what happens next!

See you next time guys! :)