So Everybody Loves You

Spreading The News

The Next Morning At Breakfast
Adeline's POV

Everyone was sitting quietly at the table. Mike and Tre, on the other hand, had huge grins plastered to their faces. Much like Jacoby and Mike had the first day twe had met Green Day. Billie Joe and I glanced at each other. He gave me a small, but reassuring smile. We were supposed to tell everyone today that Billie and I were officially together, though we were pretty sure Mike and Tre already knew. I cleared my throat and looked around the table at my family. Yes, I considered all of Green Day as my family, as well as Billie Joe. "Um, guys. Billie Joe and I have something we would like to announce." I said, looking over to Billie Joe again who smiled at me. "Oh, we kinda figured ya did." Tre said, grinning like an idiot. "What is it mom?" Jacoby questioned. "Well..." I trailed off as I looked towards Billie for help. "Well Jacoby, Maria. Your mother and I have made a very big decision. A decision that will effect the whole family. And even though you two are really small, you're still a really big part of this family, so we need your opinion on this big decision okay? Can ya help us out here?" They nodded their heads with big, interested eyes. He breathed out a long breath. "Okay. Maria. You remember when Mommy wouldn't come out of her room last night?" She nodded her head. "Well, it's because Mommy's been feeling lonely and she just needed some time by herself for a while." "Wait." Tre interrupted. "If she'd been feeling lonely, why in the heck would she wanna be alone?" "Yeah I was gonna ask the same thing." Jacoby said. Leave it to Tre to as a stupid question at a very serious time, and to ruin my kid's brain. I mentally slapped myself at the thought. "Because, I don't Tre shut up." Billie said. I couldn't help but giggled. Maria took notice of this and giggled herself. We quickly regained our composer and let Billie speak when he gave us a warning glare.

"Anyway..." He said. "When I went to talk to her, we discussed a lot of things, and by the end of the conversation, we both decided we were tired of being lonely and we needed someone to love. So, we've decided, if it's okay with you two of course, we're getting together." They stared blankly at him. I don't think they new exactly what the term 'getting together' meant when it was used that way. "What he means babies, is that Billie and I are thinking of becoming boyfriend and girlfriend." Their little eyes went wide and Mike and Tre's faces lit up even more than before. We knew they knew already, but we were worried about the children. I wasn't sure if they were shocked, happy, scared, mad, I couldn't tell. "Seriously?" Jacoby asked. "Yes." Billie confirmed. "That's awesome!" He exclaimed. "So Billie's gonna be my new daddy, Mommy?" Maria asked. I smiled at her. I knew somehow this had to be what she had always wanted. What both of them had always needed. "Yes sweetie. If you'll except him as that, I know he'd be honored to be as a dad to you." "Me 'cept him Mommy!" She exclaimed, reaching her arms toward Billie Joe. Billie picked her up and spun her around then hugging her tightly. He then placed her back down and gave Jacoby a big hug. It was the sweetest thing in the world. I smiled at the scene. Mike clapped and shouted a few congratulations. Tre, on the other hand, stood on the table and did a little dance for joy.

Just then there was knock at the door. "I'll be right back." I said, getting up and laughing at Tre. I opened the door to reveal my best friend Melissa. "Hey!" "Hey sweetie! How ya been?" "Great actually. Oh my gosh girl I have so much to tell you you'll never believe it!" "Well good, because I came over to see if you wanted to spend the day out today and get away from all the craziness here at your house. I figures the boys could do a little baby sitting. It'd do 'em some good." I laughed. "Perfect." I walked back into the kitchen with Melissa in tow. "Boys, listen up. I'm going to the mall with Mel for a while so that means you get to do some baby sitting today!" The three men looked at each other. "Oh no Addie, it's like three men and a little lady and a little man!" She joked. "Yeah but they'll be great at it." I laughed. "They just got lucky that the kids love them." Just then, Jacoby ran and jumped on Tre's back. "Horse back ride Tre! Giddy up let's go!" He shouted. Tre bolted off through the house like a horse. Melissa cracked up. Well, that's it for her. Billie was making those 'farting' noises on Maria's belly, tickling her and making her giggle hysterically. He then picked her up and gave her about a dozen super fast kisses on the cheek and passed her to Mike. "Uncle Mike!" She shouted. "Super Baby!" He shouted running off with her. Billie laughed as he walked over to me and pulled me to him by the waste. "So you're leaving me?" He asked. Why does he have do me so adorable? "Yes." I replied. "When will you be back?" "Later." "How much later?" "I don't know Billie Joe!" He smirked. "You're so cute when you get frustrated." "Why thank you, that means a lot coming from you." "I love you." He said kissing me gently, I returned it gratefully wrapping my arms around his neck. I was pretty sure that Melissa's expression was dumbfounded, though I couldn't see her right now. When I pulled away and opened my eyes again, they met the beautiful sea of green that lay in Billie Joe's eyes. They were beautiful. "Good bye baby." He breathed. "Good bye Billie." I replied. I tore myself away from him and turned to Melissa. She was standing there with her jaw dropped to the floor. I grabbed the sleeve of her jacket and dragged her out of my house. "Wh-what was that?!" She shouted. I assumed it was because I'd reacted as if it were nothing. "What?" "What?! Are you seriously asking that?!" "Come on Mel, let's go. I'll explain everything when we get there." I grinned. "Yeah well you better you little twerp, cause I have a lot of questions, and I'm gonna be getting a lot of answers." "Agreed." We pulled out of the drive and headed off to the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh huh, so how do ya like that for the next chapter?! lol...Getting even better right?! Look at that! Now she gotta tell her BFF!

OMG!

I have to do that ALL the time. Get myself into stupid situations then run and tell my best friend. It's harder now though because I moved away so now it's all phone convos. :(

But we're still besties!

lol...

Be back soon with more loves!

Comments? Subscribe?