So Everybody Loves You

Waking Up, Eating, And Games

Billie Joe's POV

"Oh my goodness is she okay?!" I yelled as I saw Adeline go limp in Tre's arms. It was a joke, we were just playing a little trick. We didn't think she'd take it seriously. What was wrong? What happened. I was terrified now. Was she okay? I rushed over and picked her up, bridal style, from Tre's arms and carried her down stairs and to the couch. "Adeline, Adeline. Come on, wake up babe. Adeline. What's wrong, honey come on." I was trying my best to get her to wake up. "Guys! Help me! What are we going to do?!" I shrieked at my two best friends. "Um, water! Maybe we should try water!" Tre ran to the kitchen and I hear him turn the faucet on. He came back just a minute later with a tall glass filled with cold water. "What do you expect me to do with that?! Poor it on her?!" "Uh, no. No I suppose that's a bad idea. Here, I'll be right back." He came back a few minutes later with a wash rag. "Just kinda dip this in the water and dab it around her face, but don't squish all the water out first." "Okay, gimme that." I did as Tre instructed and talked to her all the while, trying to get her to come out of this state. Soon after, she began to move around a little and her big brown eyes soon fluttered open.

"Billie?" She whispered. "Adeline! Oh my goodness! Thank Heavens you're awake!" "What happened Billie?" "Well, Tre and I decided to play a joke that we now know was a bad idea and you passed out. What was that?" I questioned, worried. "I, I suffer from anxiety attacks. I haven't one that bad in a long time." "Goodness gracious sweetheart, you had me worried sick!" "I'm sorry babe." She leaned up and hugged me. I hugged her tightly to me. "I got the kids to sleep." "I know. I brought dinner home." I looked over at the McDonald's on the table and smiled over her shoulder. "I know." I said. She pulled away and looked over at Tre who was staring at us like he was in a daze or something. I was starting to wonder if he fell asleep with his eyes open. "Tre, what were you planning on doing with me in the hall way you idiot?!" She said. "What? Oh, I um. Nothing, just, maybe uh, throwing you in the pool." He grinned a huge grin. "And Billie dear, you wouldn't have happened to have anything to do with the pool joke would you?" "Well, um. It wasn't my idea, no." He smirked. "Oh dear Billie and Tre. You have no idea what you're in for." She said, smirking. I had a feeling that somewhere behind a pretty face was an evil pranking side to this girl. I smiled. "You're on."

Adeline's POV

"Where's Mike, by the way?" I asked as we sat eating our dinner. The boys had already eaten once with the kids, but of course being grown men, they were hungry again. "Oh, he had a hot date." Billie said. "Oh really now?" "Yeah, and boy was she hot!" Tre said. Billie smacked in the back of the head as I laughed. "Well, I'm glad Mike's getting out there. The whole time you guys have stayed here he's been out like twice one occasions like this. I mean, Tre's been out plenty, you Billie, you have an understandable reason as to why you haven't." "Oh? And whats that?" "You had a huge crush on her from day one when her hair was sticking out of a messy pony tell everywhere and she was in her Green Day bed robe and don't you [b[even try to deny it Billie Joe Armstrong!" Tre accused. He smirked and even kinda blushed a little. "Shut up Tre." He said, getting embarrassed. "Awwee, that's so cute Billie Joe, you're blushing!" I leaned over and kissed his flushed cheek. "Okay, okay. stop it!" He whined. "Wait till Mike hears Billie's blushing over his girl!" Tre chimed. Billie rolled his eyes. "You know we love you Billie." "I know you do." He said, giving me a short, but sweet kiss. "Okay ew! Gross! If I can't kiss anyone, neither can you!" "Okay, so you're laying ground rules out now?" Billie questioned him. "Yep that's right." "No touching, hugging, kissing, or looking at each other in a lovey dovey way." "Okay, so let me just get some things straight." He said. "I'm not allowed to do this." He said, grabbing me and pulling me in his lap. "No." "What about this?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer toward him. "Absolutely not." "Okay, and this?" He grabbed my face in his hands and pulled me into a long, sweet kiss. "No! No! Definitely not! You're just making excuses to get close to her!" Billie laughed pulling away and setting me back down in my own seat again. "And you're just figuring that out!"

A Few Hours Later

Later that night, after we had finished eating and picked up our mess, we had decided we wanted to play a game. After much debating and examination of the huge game closet, we had decided upon playing Twister. The thing was, all three wanted to play, so I called Melissa over to spin the spinner since she lived only ten minutes away. "Billie Joe, left foot, green." "You better ot mess me up Armstrong or so help me, you're going down with me!" "That means I'll win!" Tre said. "Shut up Tre, I'm gonna win this thing. Now let me concentrate while I make this move." He skillfully made his move with out knocking us down. "Okay...Tre, right hand blue." "What?!" He struggled as he twisted is body to make his move and place his right hand next to Billie's left hand which made this position look really weird because they were both bent up out of shape and all twisted around. I was squished between both of the bodies of these boys. Tre and Billie's heads were dangerously close and Billie's butt was right in my face, I was glad it was my turn next. Tre somehow made the move without breaking the chain and Mel spinned again. "Okay Adeline. Left foot goes to yellow." I struggled to move my foot to the yellow next to Billie's left hand which was on green. Thank God for seventh grade gymnastics. I was a flexible girl. I made the move skillfully and Billie was next. "Left hand red." He tried making his move just as smoothly as you, but ended up bumping Tre in the back of the knee making Tre fall from underneath me, leaving only me and Billie left in the game. "Billie!!" Tre shrieked. "Sorry!" He said. Me and Mel laughed.

About thirty minutes later, we were still playing the game, and my muscles were starting to ache. "Billie, right hand blue." He moved around and placed his hand on the blue so now we were both in more comfortable positions crouching, much like animals ready to pounce, on either side of the playing mat face to face. "I like this position best!" Billie exclaimed. He leaned forward and kissed my nose then my lips. I giggled. I glanced at the clock on the wall behind Billie, it was nearly two in the morning and I was getting sleepy. "Adeline. Left foot red." As I went to make my move, my tired body gave out on me and I collapsed, luckily, the guy in front of me loved e enough to reach his arms out and pull me to him before I fell to the floor. "I love you." He said smiling. "But I when." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Congratulations! You're the winner Armstrong!" "Billie you stink!" Tre shouted. You couldn't even let your girl win!" "Hey, at least I moved to catch her!" I barely remember the rest of their conversation as I started drifting off in Billie Joe's arms. The last thing I remember was feeling Billie picking me up and carry me off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this one! I did! Did I have you scared there for a few minutes?

That was the idea of it!

lol....I'll be back soon loves!

Comments?