So Everybody Loves You

A Jingle Bell Rockin' Day With Tre

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock! Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time. Dancing and prancing in Jingle Bell Square, in the frosty air! What a-" "Tre! Come on, are you ever gonna shut up?" I laughed at him. "Oh come on Adeline! It's Christmas time! Don't be a Scrooge, sing it with me now! What a bright time it's the right time to-" "I'm not singing anything with you. I don't sing." "Oh yeah? In case you're forgetting you sang with Billie Joe at Maria's third. And notbody's forgotten that! Now, anyway, to rock the night away. Jingle bell time is a swell time, to go-" "Buy your mouth some new duct tape!" I cut in. We stopped abruptly in the middle of the isle with Tre giving me probably the weirdest look I'd ever received. We then burst into laughter. "Ahh, I gotta admit, that was a good one. Ya got me there!" "Of course I did!" We laughed again, but quickly regained our composure when we realized we were holding up some angry parents who already had enough to deal with out ta the children of their own and they didn't need to deal with us too! Couldn't blame 'em there! "Come on Tre, let's get a move on." We walked on into the main part of the mall again getting out of the way. Ya see, Tre and I were spending the day out together. Sound a little odd? Here's why. Billie took the kids out for a day of fun. Mike and Brittney departed from us and went there own way, and Rosa decided to do the smart thing and go job hunting since they were going to be back home for quite awhile now. Not that most of us didn't have jobs already, but you get the point.

Tre had kept randomly bursting out into song the entire time. And now he chose a choice of words that I didn't quite recognize. "I wanna be you're dominated elf slave! I wanna be the one who takes the pain. You can spank me when I do not behave. Mack me in the forehead with a chain. Cause I loooveee-" "Tre! Where on Earth did you hear such things?" "Oh trust me honey, I didn't just hear, I wrote it. But it's actually called Dominated Love Slave ya know? Do ya not listen to your boyfriend's CDs woman?!" I laughed but still looked kinda dumb founded. "Uh yeah, but what's that got to do wit an elf?" "Ugh! Geesh! I changed the words a little bit Adeline! Switched it out a little for Christmas time ya know? Billie didn't pick the smartest kitten in the litter box, I swear, if he'd of picked you any slower I'd think you were eighty bagillion years old!" He exclaimed over exaggeratedly. My eyes went wide and I smacked his arm. "Hey! That hurt! Man! He picked an abusive one too! I'd hate to see what happens when he come sin drunk at 2:00 in the morning one night." I stared blankly at him, blinking a couple times as if considering it, then finally speaking, "No, that won't happen." I said, brushing it off. "Oh trust me it will! Sooner or later. You see, we'll go to the studios, we'll have a long hard of work, somebody we'll suggest we go to the bar and have a few and then a few turns into a hundred million and before ya know it...BAM!" He clapped his hands right in my face here causing me to jump back a little. "It's 2:00 in the morning." He said, finishing his sentence. I shook my head. "Whatever Tre, let's just go, we're holding up the line again."

A little while later, we decided to get something to eat. "Pizza!" Tre suggested. "Sounds good to me." I shrugged. So we ended up going to Domino's to get it because, in my personal opinion, Domino's is the best. We decided against eating there in the parlor for much to our surprise, there were quite a bit of Green Day fans in there, and Tre wanted to eat in peace with out having to sign a bunch of autographs or take pictures. So we got our pizza and took it back o the house to eat. A little while later when we were sitting on the couch eating, a thought accrued to me. "Tre?" "Yeah?" "Have you and Rosa ever thought about having any?" I asked. "Having any what? Pizza? Oh all the time!" "No you idiot!" I laughed. "Oh then what?" "Well, uh.. It's just, I mean you guys are getting married soon, and you're super cute together. And its already January 16th, that's less than a month away from you're wedding date. And in the time you've been here, I've noticed how happy you two are together, and well I was just wonder if maybe you guys have discussed maybe having..." "Having what Adeline? Come on!" "Well, um, it's just, I dunno, kind of an awkward subject I guess, it's just, um...." "Come on Adeline spit it out. Gosh, if you do this to Billie Joe and he gets annoyed, you can't blame him!" "Shut up!" I smirked and threw a couch cushion at him. "Okay, okay. Um, have you guys ever thought of maybe having kids?" I said really fast. "Oh! Oh kids! Kids...Pizza..." He mumbled to himself hitting his forehead. I laughed shaking my head. "Well, I mean, it's run across our conversations a time or two." "And?" "It's possible it could happen." "Awe! Seriously? That's so awesome!" "Yeah, but see. She either wants one or two, but she said probably two so the other one won't be lonely, but always thought one would be enough to deal with." "Tre, you guys are gonna be around here. That baby will never be alone! I mean, there'll be Maria and Jacoby, and if Mike and Brittney should ever decide to, ya know? And then, yeah! It'd have lots of little 'brothers and sisters' so to speak." I smiled brightly. "Yeah you're right. I think I'll discuss this with her more to night." "Good for you Tre!" I congratulated him.

"Sooo, ya wanna play a game?" I asked him. "Ooo a game? I wanna play a game! I love games! Pick me!" "Okay shut up Dory!" I laughed. "I'll be right back, let me go get it." I retrieved what I had gone to look for and came back a short few minutes later. "Hello again." I said setting down on the couch across from Tre and setting the game Truth down in between us. "Okay, looks interesting, so how do you play?" "Oh, real simple. We ask each other questions. And if the other person is lying, it'll flash red, if we're telling the truth, it'll flash green. Real simple. Melissa bought it for me for Christmas but I just sorta put it away and forgot about it until now." He gasped and clutched his hand to his chest. "How could you do such a thing Adeline? Now that's just a little outta line! Hey! Did you know your name, Adeline, sounds like saying outta line! Hey outta line, get in here! I didn't do it, it was outta line, ma! Oh my gosh, I can picture your child life so well!" He laughed which earned him a whack across the arm. "Okay, okay. Just had to do it. But you know it's true Adeline." "I know nothing." I said, crossing my arms over my chest and turning my nose up in the air. "Really? Nothing eh? So I suppose you don't know your age either? Eh, I'm making an estimate of somewhere around the age of about fifty-ish." My eyes went wide and I whacked him hard across the arm again. He doubled over laughing even harder. "Okay, okay! I'm sorry! Let's play now, jeesh woman! You're a man abuser!" "Only to you Tre." "Oh I feel so special." "You should, there are plenty of mental wards wanting to lock you up your just that special!" It was my turn to laugh. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's play truth."

Two Hours Later

"Is it true that you like Billie Joe Armstrong?" "Yes." "Tre!" "What? Just press the button!" I pressed the button and waited for the result. Sure enough the button flashed green. "You sick perv." I said, grinning at the idiot who was grinning like an idiot. "That's just weird. Now I'm going to have to live in a house with one of my best friends, knowing that he like's my boyfriend. How jacked is that?" I laughed. "You'll get over it! Anyway...My turn!" He shouted. "Now, is Billie Joe a good kisser." "Oh I should think you'd know that being as you have a secret crush on him." "For one, if it were a secret crush, don't you think you wouldn't know about it? For two, if I'd kissed him before, it wouldn't be a secret anyway. For three, it's not a crush!" "Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes smirking. "Just answer the question, is Billie Joe a good kisser?" he asked again. "No, Billie Joe is a horrible kisser." I said. And just then, the front door was being closed behind Billie Joe and my children coming in. Billie cocked his head to the side after taking his coat off and tossing it in the big chair. "Um, baby. Is there something you wanna tell me?" He asked. As the Truth result button flashed 'red'. I laughed standing up from my seat on the couch and walking over to Billie who had fresh snow in his messy black hair. I wrapped my arms around his torso and smiled. "No, you just walked in at a bad time. You would have had to been here for the last thirty minutes to know why I said that. Truth is, you're a wonderful kisser." I said, smiling and kissing him softly on the lips. He smiled against it and we heard Tre's voice break through. "She's not lying ya know! I mean she was, about what she said before, because it turned red and all, and I mean about what she just said, just now, and you're still kissing and totally ignoring me so I'm just gonna shut up now." Billie gave him a thumbs up behind my back as if to say you do that. "So did you have fun with the kids?" "Very much so." He smiled. "Give it back! It's mine! Dad bought it for me!" "No Jacoby he bought it for me, leave me alone!" I heard my kids running through the game room chasing each other obviously. I smiled up at Billie. "Dad!" Jacoby yelled. "Mommy!" Came Maria's voice next. "Let's go see." We said simultaneously.

We walked into the play room and saw Jacoby holding Maria by her shirt tail and trying to keep her standing still. "Okay, Coby, release her. You stay still Maria. What happened?" They immediately pointed to each other and started yelling things that I couldn't make out over each of their voices. Billie groaned laying his head on my shoulder from behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Do they have to fight all the time?" I reached my arm up and rubbed the back of his head. He was getting a lot of headaches lately and I had tried numerous times to get him to see a doctor about them, but he refused again and again. "Okay, okay, enough!" I shouted above their small but huge voices. "Now, you're each, one at a time that is, going to explain to me what happened. Okay Jacoby, you go first." "Dad bought this really cool electronic game boy thing and Maria stole it and won't give it back!" "Okay Maria, you're say?" "Daddy bought me one too! This is mine!" "Daddy, you're say?" "Woah, woah, woah, wait." Billie said, stepping from behind me. "I bought you both one. And I made sure one was black and one blue so this wouldn't happen. So how did this happen?" He asked, sounding helpless. I felt sorry for the poor thing. After inspecting the electronic and discovering it was blue, we left it to Maria, but quickly retrieved Jacoby's from the car where he'd obviously dropped it. "Now no more fighting you two. Try and get along like you used to." I sighed and walked from the play room going into the kitchen with Billie right behind me. "I'm going to start dinner honey." I said, turning around in his arms once we were in the kitchen again. "Need any help?" "No thanks. You need to relax, you've had a hard day dealing with those rugrats. Plus, you've got a headache again. You need to rest your head baby." He smirked. "Yeah but you put up with Tre all day. That's stress too." I laughed. "I'll live." "So did you have fun today?" He asked. "Yeah, it was actually really funny in the mall. You should've heard him. He was like-" And then it hit her, what he had said about Billie getting drunk and coming home late and it cut her off mid-sentence. "He what honey?" "He uh? Oh, um, he was like singing all these random Christmas songs through out the mall and then he came up with something about dominated slave elves or something like that." I put on a fake cover up smile real quick, but I think he could tell there was a deeper subject I was avoiding.

"Is there something you wanna talk to me about, Adeline?" He asked, later that night as we were getting ready to go to sleep. "What? No why sweetie?" "You've just been acting really tense and uptight all evening, ever since we were talking in the kitchen." "No, I-I'm fine. Don't worry about it. I'm just tired." I rolled over on my side, my back facing him and tried to go to sleep before he could question me anymore. "Adeline." I felt his hand on my arm. "Yes Billie?" He rolled me over so that I was facing him again. "I have this feeling there's something you're not telling me. What's wrong?" "I told you Billie, nothing's wrong. Now if you don't mind I'd like to get some sleep. I've got to get up early for work in the morning." I snapped. He released his gentle grip from my arm and pulled away from me. He looked hurt now. Great, just great. "Billie." I scooted closer to him again wrapping my arms around him and pulling him closer to me hugging him. "I'm sorry for biting your head off. I'm just tired. It's been a long day. I'm sorry. I love you baby." I kissed his cheek. "Get some rest honey. Good night." He sighed and kissed the top of my head. "Good night Adeline." He pulled me closer to him running his finger lightly through my hair. And once again, I fell into a peaceful sleep next to Billie Joe Armstrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Funny right?! I thought so! Awweee! But she hurt poor little Billie's feelings! She should just discuss it with him Geesh!

Anyway, what do you think's gonna happen?

Guess we'll have to wait and see! Comments? They're my motivation.