So Everybody Loves You

Happy To See Me?

Billie Joe's POV

I don't know what came over me at the photo studio. I guess it just hurt seeing Adeline with her ex and so I snapped. It didn't mean anything was going on. But then again, it didn't mean anything wasn't going on either. Good Lord, I can't do this anymore! How am I supposed to fix this now?! I embarrassed her right in front of everybody she works with and...Oh goodness. How am I gonna fix this? "Mike!" I walked into the living room where Mike was sitting with Brittney close to his side. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" "Um sure Billie what do ya need?" I glanced over at Brittney and back at him. "Oh it's cool Billie if you want me to leave the room for a while I can." She said standing up. I smiled at her. "Thanks Britt." "No problem." She gave me a hug from the side while walking out of the room. I sighed as I sat down next to Mike. "What's up bud?" "I really messed up last night." "Yeah you did." I glared at him. "I know this already Mike. But I need to know how to fix it." He sighed now. "I dunno Billie Joe. I guess the best you can do is just talk to her. Tell her what's up. But the way you acted yesterday, and the way she didn't want to talk to you then, I'm not exactly sure that'll work." "That's true." "And then there's the fact that we're only in town for a couple weeks and we don't know where she lives." "No, but maybe Jay does."

A Week Later
Adeline's POV

Ding! Dong! I heard the door bell ring from down stairs. "I'll get it!" Bam shouted at the top of his lungs. Jeez, is he expecting the Queen Of England or what? I wondered making my way into my bathroom. "Adeline! Oh Adeline! Get down here!" It was for me? It couldn't possibly be. I wasn't expecting anybody. I slowly made my way down the stairs to see who had made their way to my house. Standing in the middle of my living room, was a tall man engaged in a conversation with Bam. Okay, if he was here for Bam, what was I needed for. Then it hit me. His friend that he said would need a place to stay for a while. He never exactly said who it was either. And from my view, I couldn't quite tell yet. I made my way down the stairs and into the living room. "I'm here Bam, what do ya need?" "Oh! Good! Adeline, meet Ville Valo. Valo, meet Adeline. She's the host of this place." "Host? I just love how you refer to me as." Ville laughed lightly and I smirked at Bam. "Hello Ville, it's nice to meet you." I said, shaking his extended hand and smiling up at him. "Nice to meet you as well, Love." He smiled back. His accent was very thick and he looked quite familiar. I recognized him from somewhere. But where? "Thank you so very much Darling for giving me a place to stay." "It's no problem. I was a little leery at first when I found out it was a friend of Bam's, but now I'm sure I won't have a problem." I smiled warmly at him. Bam kept looking back and forth between me and Ville. Then he smirked. Oh Lord, what was in that head of his now? Nobody could predict that. That was one thing for sure.

Bam's POV

Okay maybe it was just me, but maybe not. I could swear to you I saw some serious chemistry between these two. They definitely looked great together. They kept smiling at each other, that's for sure. Were they thinking what I was thinking? No. If course not. Nobody thinks like Bam Margera. "Dico! Dunn! Get in here! I shouted, walking into the rec room. "Bam, where are you going?" Ville called. "I'll be right back Walo don't have a fit. I know you love me, everybody does. But chill. Talk to Adeline for a few. I'll be back." I walked into the rec room meeting the guys. "Dude guys, Valo's here and he just met Adeline." "Yeah so?" "So? I'm sensing some serious chemistry between these two! They keep smiling at each other and all that other crap! They're totally diggin' each other I'm telling you guys." "So what are you saying?" "We give it the first week Ville's here. If it doesn't look like they're doing anything about liking each other, we butt in." "Bam, we love you, but do you remember what happened the last time you decided to butt in?" Dunn asked. "Yes, but that was because she was stupid. Adeline's not, and neither is Ville." "Then don't you think they'll figure this out on their own." "Ha ha, very funny. Nice try." I said sarcastically. They just rolled their eyes mumbling whatevers and leaving to to go greet Ville. When we walked back into the living room, Adeline and Ville looked pretty comfortable on the couch engaged in their own little worl and conversation getting to know each other well. Before Dunn or Dico could be noticed walking up behind the couch, I walked up behind them, grabbed each of them by the back of their shirts, and pulled them backwards out of the living room and into the kitchen not wanting to interrupt Adeline and Ville. "Bam, I thought you weren't going to intrude until a week after he's been here?" Dico said. "No, that's just when drastic measures come into play." I smirked.

Two Days Later
Adeline's POV

Ville was a very interesting man. But I know, still, I recognized him from somewhere. Still,he was giving me no clues whatsoever as to where from. The door bell ringed then. I waited for Bam to shout, "I got it!" But unfortunately when you want things to happen, they don't. I sighed. "Bam! Get the flippin' door!" I shouted. He came walking in from the kitchen. "You couldn't get it?" "Not really." I said, smiling sweetly. He rolled his eyes and walked over to the door revealing someone I couldn't see. "W-What are you doing here?" "I'm here to see Adeline." The other voice was muffled and I couldn't make it out very well. "She's not here." He lied. "Bam who is it?" I asked. He looked back at me with wide eyes as if telling me to shut up. "You're lying, she is here." The voice said. "Hang on." Bam said, slamming the door in the person's face and locking it after. "Adeline, get upstairs." "Why?" "Just go." "Why Bam I have a right to know." I protested. "James is here." He stated with worry and fear and his eyes. That's all it took. I flew off up the couch and up the stairs. "Valo, get up there and make sure she stays safe." "Why? What's going on? Who's James?" "I don't have time to explain Ville, I'll do that later but he's gonna try to kill her just get up there." I saw Ville's mouth go ajar a little and I'd never seen him move so fast in all my life.

Ville's POV

I didn't know what was going on or why anyone would want to come after someone as seemingly sweet as Adeline, but obviously, they were, and I had to help protect her right now. I ran up the stairs in search of her, opening and shutting doors, quietly calling her name, but loud enough for only her to hear. Finally, I'd found her in the game room gathering up the kids. "Adeline. If this guy is after you to kill you you have to get out of here." I said waling over to her as she was wrapping the littlest child in a blanket. "I'll take care of your children Adeline, just get out of here. Go." I tried to will her out. She looked up at me with scared and worried eyes. "What if something happens to her while she tries to get away?" The boy asked. "Nothing's going to hap-" "Adeline run! Ville get her outta here now!" Bam hollered up the stairs and then we heard rapid footsteps running. "Darling, you're going to have to jump over the balcony from one of the rooms that I saw while search for you." "Are you crazy?! I can't do that I'll be dead!" Bam appeared in the doorway then. "He's down stairs somewhere guys come on, there's no time to mess around!" "Bam, stay here with the kids!" I ordered him. I grabbed Adeline and practically drug her to the room where I'd seen the balcony as I heard James downstairs knocking things over and calling for Adeline like a psycho. I slammed the bedroom door and locked it after pulling her by her wrist to the balcony. I opened the balcony doors and a burst of cold, blistery, winter air hit us immediately and shivers filled her body instantly. "Look Adeline, I just met you, but already, I don't want you to die. Alright? You're going to have to jump!" "I c-can't." She stuttered shivering through chattering teeth. "You have to!" She glanced over the edge and back at me. "I can't Ville! I might die! That's snow down there! You know snow?! I could freeze to death before I even have a chance to run again! God, why do I always have to be on the second floor when this happens?!" "Listen to me Adeline!" But just then there was a huge kick that went into the door. And another, and another. "You have to go now!" "No! I can't!" She had tears in her eyes by this time, and by this time, the door busted through. "Dang you Adeline!" James raised a gun and my eyes went wide. "Forgive me for this but you give me no choice." I said to her. I took Adeline by her shoulders and threw her over the side of the balcony. That may not be the smartest thing to do, but letting her get shot was out of the question. I watched as the bullet hit the ground in seemingly slow motion. Then I heard this man swearing evil things at me and lunging toward me. We stated wrestling around when Dunn and Bam appeared in the doorway soon followed by Dico. The gun was knocked from James's hand. I wanted so badly to look and see what had happened to Adeline after she fell. Bam grabbed the gun and pointed it at James. "Don't you dare move." He spat at him.

Adeline's POV

I felt myself flying through the cold air and then landing harshly on the cold, hard packed snow. Ouch, that stung and stabbed like a bunch of knives. I just laid there for a few minutes. Unconscious and unaware that I needed to get up and start running again. But a few minutes and no longer. I became aware of just that and stood to my feet, freezing and shivering might I add, dusting some snow off of me. I glanced up one last time to my bedroom window and heard Ville and James swearing and yelling at each other. I took off and ran. i didn't think twice about looking back. I knew my kids would be safe with Bam so I ran. I ran and ran in the cold snow, through the trees and the woods until I reached the outskirts of town and my knees were giving out on me and I couldn't run anymore and I collapsed but only to be caught by someone walking down the sidewalk. "Hey, woah. Slow down there girl. Calm down." He said. Adeline looked up into the beautiful eyes. "Adeline." He whispered in disbelief. She didn't think twice about it, she just wrapped her arms around him and clinged to him tightly. She couldn't have gotten closer to anybody at that moment. And right now, it was Billie Joe she held onto.
♠ ♠ ♠
HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!

Well, hey. This doesn't mean anything drastic yet. Just chill okay? lol...But that was scary eh?

Stay tuned.