Because Life Is Just That Awesome

Chapter Thirty Three

"Ohh, my aching stomach!" Johnny complained the next day.

"What's your problem?" I asked him. He shook his head and groaned.

"My tummy hurts," He said like a little child.

"Do you know why?" I asked him. He nodded. "Well then why?"

"Marshmallows..." he said before he groaned again.

"Was something wrong with the marshmallows?" I asked him.

"No..." he said trailing off.

"Then why was that bad?" I asked him trying to get him to just admit it.

"I don't know..." he lied. I rolled my eyes.

"FINE! I'll admit it, I ate too many damn marshmallows and now I'm sick."

"Aren't you glad Zacky burnt his instead of giving them to you." I told him, rubbing his back.

"Blah blah blah," he said making weird hand gestures. "Details, details! They're just an inconvenience." he told me.

"Well, right about now, I think every body is laughing about your inconvenience." I told him, "nah, I'm just kidding, they're all still sleeping."

"Yeah, so what are we gonna do about this tummy situation?" he asked me.

"I don't know..." I said.

"Whoa, dude, you look dead." Jimmy said

"Thank you Dr. Jimmy!" Johnny said rolling his eyes, and holding his stomach.

"Maybe you should just relax and drink some water," Jimmy said holding out a bottle of water. "But I'm no doctor." he said.

"Well duh, you just said I was dead." Johnny said rolling his eyes.

"I said you look dead, not you are dead." Jimmy said in his defense.

Johnny didn't say anything, he just groaned.

"What's he groaning about?" Matt said walking over. "Every body can hear you man." he said to Johnny.

"He ate too many marshmallows last night." I told him and Jimmy.

"That's ironic, because he was trying to get Zacky's too." Jimmy said laughing.

"I've said this once, and I'll say it again. Details are just an inconvenience." Johnny said.

"Here, Johnny, you can have what's left of my marshmallows," Zacky said laughing. Johnny just rolled over and groaned again. "What's his problem?" Everybody laughed.

"He ate too many marshmallows..." I said. Zacky looked dumbly at the bag of marshmallows. He pointed to them and I nodded, "Yes Zacky, those fluffy white things you have in your hand." he stuck his tongue out at me.

"I told you they were bad. Hence the burning of the marshie mallows." He said with a weird accent. Everybody looked at him strangely.

He just shook his head, and smiled. "So Johnny, are you gonna join me on the no eating marshmallow thing?" Johnny shook his head.

"No, they taste too good, I just have to...you know."

"What do we know?" Zacky asked.

"He means he has to stop eating them like he's a human garbage disposal." I told everybody. Johnny just nodded. And Selena walked up.

"Hey, where's Brian?" Zacky asked.

"Nature was calling him." Jimmy said laughing.

"You mean..." Matt started.

"Yeah, that," Jimmy said, cutting him off. Matt nodded his head.

"He does know that there's a bathroom just down the hill right?" Zacky asked.

"ANYWAYS," I said before they started to get into a conversation about this, "How is everybody this morning? Except Johnny, because, well yeah..." I asked.

Everybody just laughed and stayed quiet, "That bad eh?" I asked them. They all rolled their eyes and walked away. Except Jimmy.

"Are you gonna tell me how you are Jimmy?" I asked him, he shook his head and kept staring at me. "Then what do you need?" I asked him getting a little freaked out.

"I just wanna stare at you," he said.

"Why?"

"That's my girlfriend you know," Johnny said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into him.

"I know, I just wanna stare at her?" Jimmy said.

"WHY?!?" I asked again. Johnny wrapped his arms tighter around me.

"Because it freaks you out." He said happily and skipped away.

"Ok Johnny, you're constricting my breathing a little bit here." I told him. He loosened his grip a little, but didn't let me away from him.

"Sorry about that," he told me, kissing me softly.

"It's okay," I said happily.