Okay I hate you and you secretly love me

Pictures of Characters finally!

Note! I changed the pictures, although one of you got the originals...i changed my mind on about two or three....

Bella:

Image
Height: 5'2
Age: 18
Additional Info: Plans on moving out to L.A with Quinn and Seth after the summer is over.
Friends: Seth, Quinn, and a little tiny friend ship with Sam, George, and Travis...not Leon...

Quinn:

Image
Height: 6'1
Age: 20
Additional Info: Bought a house for him, Seth and Bella to move to after the summer. Plans on opening a tattoo shop along with them.
Friends: Danny, Jacob, Jax, and Ace...{their in the sequel}

Seth:

Image
Height: 6'0
Age: 19...he was held back in sixth...
Additional Info: He's planning on working at Quinn's tattoo shop forever. He's hiding a very huge secret.
Friends: Bella, Quinn, Sam, Travis, George.

Leon:

Image
Height: 6'0
Age:19
Additional Info: Never got over his ex-Lix, wants to make sure Andrea never loses him.
Friends: Sam, George, Travis.

Travis:

Image
Height:6'1
Age:19
Additional Info: He was incredibly pissed when Bella started to drink, and wanted to punch Leon's face in...
Friends: Sam, Travis, George, Quinn, Seth, Bella, Andrea, and possibly Leon still.

Sam:

Image
Height:6'1
Age:18
Additional Info: Worries that Bella will have a drinking problem, also wants to work at Quinn's tattoo shop.

George:

Image
Height:5'11
Age:18
Additional Info: Is planning on helping Quinn find a good location for tattoo shop. Is also helping Quinn out with the loan.

Andrea:

Image
Height: 3'5
Age:5
Additional Info: Hyper and doesn't pay attention...yay!
Friends: Leon, Sam, Travis, George, Quinn, Seth, and Bella.


Okay, there are under twenty chapters left in this story, and then it's onto the sequel!