Shattered By Broken Dreams

Evil Little Man.

Living with Brian again has brought back many wonderful memories, three months have just flown by. The guys are more relaxed around, i know they might have seemed it before, but i knew they were still holding back for a while. They're not now, so i am very happy. My life couldn't be going any better than this, i couldn't actually believe i left it all behind. I know i blamed my move on Zacky - which wasn't really fair - only part of it was true, i wanted to get away from him because we never got on and the other part, i wanted to start a new life with Will.

I smiled to myself as i sat back on a sun lounger, my jack and coke in one hand. I watched the guys as they were messing around and shoving each other into Johnny's swimming pool. We came round to Johnny's to do band practice, which we did, then after that all hell broke loose. It made chuckle. These times i do miss and now I'm glad to have them back. I'm glad i have my boys back.

"What are you smiling at?" Brian asks, walking over to me as he dried himself off with a towel.

He sat on the sun lounger next to me and i turned to face him. "I just can't believe three months have already flown by. I'm just so glad to be back and that you guys gave me another chance."

"Everybody deserves a second chance, Sarah," Brian said softly, standing back up and draped the towel over his left shoulder. "I'm heading back inside to get change."

"Sure," I replied. "What are we doing after here though?"

"Probably go back home," he shrugged, then walked inside.

Turning my attention away from where Brian had disappeared, i looked over at the guys and watched them as they all got out of the pool. As they walked around the pool side to come towards me, slyly, Matt shoved Johnny back into the pool as i was just taking a sip of my drink. The liquid that had gone into my mouth soon came bursting back out. I laughed out really loud, the look on Johnny's face as he fell in was just priceless.

"Matt, that was so evil," I chuckled, putting my drink down and standing back up.

Matt looked over at me and smirked. "Says the girl who is laughing."

"Shush you," I smiled, then turned to walk into Johnny's house.

As i entered the house, Brian just got down from up stairs. "Are you ready to go?" he asks me.
I nodded my head. "Yeah, i am."

Just as Brian and I was about to walk back outside to say goodbye, the guys had already walked through the door. Johnny wettest out of them all. Walking over to him, i patted his head. "Poor Johnny."

"Poor you," he said, looking me right in the eyes.

I raised my brow in question and before i even knew, Johnny wrapped his arms around and held me close, soaking close to everything that i was wearing. "Johnny!" I squealed pushing him off of me. "You fucking ass!"

"You shouldn't have teased me then," he retorted.

"I was actually feeling sorry for you," I scolded him, looking down at my half wet form.

Johnny just laughed. "I know."

I looked up at him angrily and was about to slap him up side the head, but he already ran around the guys so i couldn't hit him. Instead hand harshly met Zacky's arm. "Fuck! What was that for?" he cursed, rubbing the side of his arm.

"Not you," I said, then staring daggers at Johnny. "You may run little wee man, but your short ass self can't hide."

"Oh, so you got jokes," he said, a smirk coming onto his lips.

I grinned at him. "Plenty."

"Come on, you," Brian said from behind me and pulled me backwards. "We're going."

"Alright," I smiled, looking up at him. But once i looked away, i looked right at Johnny. "And you little man, sleep with one eye open."

"Oh, I'm so scared," he said, pretending to shiver.

This cracked a smile on my face. Walking over to him, i kissed Johnny on the cheek. "I couldn't hurt you, i love you too much."

"Damn right," he laughs.

"Sarah, come on," Brian said, a little bit aggravated. "Guys, I'll see you tomorrow after-noon for practice."

"That reminds me," Matt said. "We're going to Zacky's place tomorrow instead of Jimmy's"

"Alright, later," Brian replied.

I gave the guys a small wave and walked out of the house after Brian. We got into his car and buckled up our seat belts, then soon we were on our way back home with HIM's Razor-blade Romance album blaring through the car speakers. Once we were home, we both got out of the car. I shoved my hands in my jean pockets as we then walked up the path to the front door of our home. Feeling around in my pockets, i noticed that my phone wasn't there.

"Shit," I cursed, walking into the house.

Brian looked over at surprised. "Whats up?"

"My phone," I said, double checking my pockets. "I think i left it at Johnny's."

"I'll ring up and see if one of the guys will drop it off," Brian said, throwing his keys on the table in the middle of the foyer.

I nodded my head, then ran up stairs to my bedroom. My clothes were now damp and began to smell slightly of chlorine. Peeling my clothes off, i changed into a pair of black sweat pants and a white tank top. There was no need in jeans since we were doing nothing tonight, so i might as well and wear something more comfortable. Jogging back down stairs, the door bell rang just as i stood into the foyer. Opening the door, there stood Zacky.

"Forgotten something?" he asks, walking past me and handing me my phone.

Taking my phone out of his hand, i smiled. "Thanks."

"Where's Bri-" Zacky began before he got cut off.

"I've missed you, baby," a voice said from the door.

Turning to the door that Zacky has just walked in through, my heart began to beat fast and my knee's suddenly turned to jelly. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm here for you," he whispered

Zackys face drained color when he realized who it was and began to slowly move in front of me. "I think you better fuck off!"