Shattered By Broken Dreams

Surprising Secrets.

Quickly jumping off of, Zacky, i stood next to my bed. I glanced over at Zacky as he got off of my bed, then turned my gaze back to Brian. His face was wearing smirk as he looked back forth from me to Zacky. Rolling my eyes, hoping to distract him from cheeks that were a nice shade of pink, i walked past him and out of my bedroom.

"Well, i never thought I'd see the day." Brian laughed, following me downstairs with Zacky hot on his heals.

"You didn't see anything." I said sternly, entering the kitchen.

Brian swiftly moved in front of me, folded his arms over his chest and smiled down at me. "Oh, yes i did," he chuckled. "It was weird, but at least it isn't Will."

Will. I bit my bottom lip. Brian doesn't know about me seeing him, after he gets out of jail. Looking over at Zacky, he stared at me blankly and shrugged his shoulders. Looking away from them both, i walked over to the counter and got my food. "Nothing happened, Brian." I tell him, digging my chop sticks into the food. "You didn't see anything."

Just as i was about to walk out of the kitchen, i looked over at Zacky. He stared at me intently, hurt and sadness showing in his eyes. I wanted to say something, but i didn't know what. What was there to say? We just nearly kissed, and here i am telling Brian that nothing happened, but why would it bother Zacky? We have no physical attraction what so ever, we didn't get along to begin with, and we have just become friends. I don't think it is possible for people to go from enemies to lovers. Well, not that i know of anyway.

Later on that night, everything was forgotten about me and Zacky. Brian invited all the guys round to the house. Apparently, he had someone to introduce us to, and from the luck on his face, this person is real special. Honestly, I've never seen Brian smile that big for a long while, and to who-ever is making him smile like this, i want to hug and kiss them on the cheek for making him feel like he is now. We all gathered into the living room and found ourselves a place to sit.

"Alright," Brian said nervously, rubbing his hands together. "You guys OK?"

"Yeah, are you?" Johnny asks, a smirk playing on his lips and few soft chuckles from his fellow band-mates and myself.

"Nervous," Brian laughs. "But excited."

"Well, get on with it!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air. "We all want to know whats happening."

"OK," he says, holding his hands up in defense. "Just calm down, i just hope you like... hope you like her."

"Her?" I questioned, my left brow raised and a grin curled on my lips. "Has Brian got a special friend?"

"Sort of, well, Er... yeah." Brian says, his cheeks going rosy red. "I've been dating her for a month now."

"How the hell did you keep this a secret, away from us?!" Jimmy nearly shouted, smiling to see his band-mate happy.

Brian scratched the back of his head sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders. "No idea, but i did."

"Where is she?" I ask, standing up from my seat. "Do we get to meet her?"

"You can, once you've all calmed down." Brian says, pointing at us all.

"Hey, me and Zacky haven't been as fussy as the other three!" Matt protested, pouting out his bottom lip.

"Whatever," Brain said, dis-missing Matt's comment. "Now be quiet as i fetch her in."

Brian then walked out of the living room and throughout into the foyer. We waited five more minutes before Brian walked back into the living room with a beautiful girl holding onto Brian's hand with a nervous look on her face as she stared as us all through brown eyes. Her eyes were nearly the color of Brian's, just a tad bit lighter. Her hair was brown, long and silky, slightly covering her face a little. Brian literally towered over her, she was shot but a body to die for. I'd say i was a bit taller than her, so i guessed that she was around five foot three inches.

"Everyone, this is Raine." Brian smiled, letting her move in front of him.

"Raine?" I asked. "As in a rainy day?"

Raine only nodded her head and her cheeks turned a rosy red. I smiled at her shyness. I already know that we're going to get on well with one another. Honestly, after all these years, Brian has actually found a decent girl, and trust me when i say, she's a keeper. Other girls he went out with walked into the living room like they already knew everyone, putting on an act, being a total fake. Raine is nothing a-like. So holding out my hand, i grinned at the lovely young lady.

"Nice to meet you, Raine." I smiled at her. "I'm Sarah."

Raine glanced up at me shocked and a little nervous, but took my hand in hers and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Sarah. Brian's told me so much about you."

"He has?" I question, looking over at Brian and raising my brow. "I hope it wasn't anything bad?"

"Of course not," she says, a soft chuckle escaping her lips.

Finally she began to relax. "Good, its them four you need to look out for," I said, pointing to the rest of the gang.

All the guys sat there with blank expressions on their faces as i went and sat back down on my chair. "Well, now that we've got that covered. Anyone up for a celebration party?"

"I'm on it!" Jimmy yelled.

Zacky laughed. "Aren't you always?"

Jimmy just flipped him the bird and walked out of the living room into the foyer. As Jimmy went to buy beer, i got Raine to come sit by me so i could get to know her a little bit more. She is such a sweet girl. She's funny, out-going, bubbly... i could go on and on. To put it in simple words, she has an amazing personality. I know now that she is going to fit in well with our little group.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have waited, so i could update today.
This chapter is dedicated Raine.
Main reason, its her birthday today (as well as mine)
and this is her gift from me.
You are in my story and...
YOU ARE MINE NOW, MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Happy birthday, sweetheart xD!
SJ xxx