Shattered By Broken Dreams

Future Job? Check!

Getting up off of the floor, Zacky and myself chuckled whilst Jimmy shook his head and disappeared into the kitchen. Zacky and myself chose to follow and i sat on the island counter. Jimmy rummaged through the fridge and smiled happily once he found a bottle of beer. I eyed him, not impressed. Soon as he opened and was about to put the bottle to his lips, i jumped off the counter and snatched it out of his hands and began to drink it myself.

"Hey!" Jimmy shrieked. "I wanted that."

"You're driving."

"I'll just get the other one then."

"I don't think so," Zacky chimed in, opening the last bottle of beer after shutting the fridge. "This one is mine."

Jimmy's jaw dropped, he looked completely dumbfounded to both Zacky and I. "Oh Jimmy, shut your mouth, you might catch flies."

Instantly, Jimmy's mouth shut and his eyes narrowed towards me. Shaking my head, i walked off into Zackys living room. Spotting the single, plush chair, i dove right on it. I grabbed the remote off of the coffee table and switched on the television. As i flicked through the channels, Zacky and Jimmy walked in. Zacky still with a beer in his hand and Jimmy with a can of Pepsi. I grinned up at Jimmy, showing him my beer. He only flipped me the bird in reply.

"So," Zacky spoke, as he and Jimmy sat on the couch. "Have you guys still not come up with any idea's of what we could do today?"

"No," Jimmy answered. "I left that for you to decide."

Looking over at them both, i softly laughed to myself. I loved it how the two always bicker, its like they're an old married couple. Rather cute to be honest, and creepy at the same time. But for some strange reason - even though Zacky is the bigger guy - I can see Jimmy wearing the big boy pants in their relationship and Zacky being the typical house wife. Suddenly, i got a picture of Zacky in my head wearing a floral dress with an apron. Red lipstick and long, brunette, curly locks.

"What are you laughing at?" Jimmy questioned.

Snapping back to reality, i looked over at Jimmy. Was i just laughing out loud then? "Honestly?" I questioned, receiving both nods from Zacky and Jimmy. "You two seem like an old married couple."

"Whoa! Hang on a sec," Jimmy said, holding his hands in the air. "You can't say that about me and Zacky."

"And why not?"

"Because thats what me and the guys call you and Zacky."

"Oh, so you talk behind our back now do you?" Zacky questioned, giving him the evils. "How dare you tell your friends that I'm a cheater, especially with a woman?!"

I blushed a little. Quickly, i covered my face with my hair so both of them couldn't see my cheeks suddenly tanning. It made me smile in way. Could you imagine it? Me and Zacky, getting married and growing old together, just to turn into the old nagging married couple? Ha. I bet the lot of them would love to see that.

"Good lord," Jimmy spoke.

I guessed that was aimed at Zacky after his last comment. Wanting to get off of the subject, i looked at them both. "Anyway, what are we doing today?"

"I don't know," Jimmy shrugged. "Captain Vengeance here hasn't come up with anything."

"I said i would see what i could do." Zacky protested.

"Why don't we just head into town or go to the mall?" I suggested. Anything to get out of this house and away from the previous talk.

Zacky and Jimmy looked at one another and shrugged there shoulders. "Sounds good to me," Zacky says standing up.

After Zacky and myself finished off our bottles of beer and Jimmy finished his water, we headed out of the house and got into Jimmy's car. Zacky and myself had a little argument on who was sitting in the front, but of course, i had won. He should know better that i ride shot gun - no matter what - in Jimmy's car. The ride there was steady, nothing but traffic all the way there. It was nothing new. But as soon as we got to the mall, we found a parking spot and headed inside.

"I want food." I stated, heading towards the take-away food joints of the mall.

Walking up to the counter, i looked up at the board and looked at the choices of what i could have to eat. Licking my lips, i decided on what i was having. "Yeah, hi. Er.. Can i have a cheese burger and some large fries please?" Looking over my shoulder to Zacky and Jimmy, i smiled to them. "Do you two want anything?"

"I want a double cheese burger and a hot dog with a medium coke." Jimmy grinned, rubbing his hands and licking his lips.

Laughing, i looked over at Zacky. "And you?"

"Hot dog and fries."

Nodding my head, i looked at the server. "Did you get that?"

The man nodded his head and wrote the rest down on his note pad. Shoving the pen behind his ear, he told me he would shout when its ready. Sitting down at a table, i watched as the busy bodies walked past, rushing to be in places. Work men and woman, doing a million things on their half an hour lunch break. I don't know how they do it. I know i haven't got a job, but I'm still living off of the drug money that Will gave me. Once that is out, I'm screwed.

"You alright, Sarah?" Zacky asked, tapping me on the shoulder.

"Huh? Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I said, showing him a small smile. "I just need to find a job."

"You already have one," Jimmy grins.

I raised my brow at him. "What do you mean, i already have one?"

"Brian was supposed to tell you the other say," Jimmy said, rolling his eyes. "Typical of him to forget. Anyway, we've got new merchandise coming out soon and we want you to manage it all. You know, selling it and what not. And when we're on tour, you'll come with us and sell the merchandise in a booth, just before show starts, then again after it finishes."

"That sounds piss easy," I chuckled.

"Obviously."

"Its still a job though," Zacky added. "Plus, the total amount of money you've brought in from selling it, half of it goes to the company and the other to us, but we want to give it to you because we already get paid for doing one thing. We won't be selling the merchandise, but you will. So the money is yours."

"Wow," I was taken back, but a genuine smile curled on my lips. "I don't know what to say. Thank you is probably as start, but after all that has h-"

"Thats in the past." Jimmy stated with a serious tone.

After Jimmy said them last few words, the conversation died. I was just glad - at the same time - that the man that served me, shouted me over to collect the food that i had ordered. Paying him and bringing it over to the table where i sat with Zacky and Jimmy, i placed the tray on the table and we all dug in, especially Jimmy.