Shattered By Broken Dreams

Meeting Again.

Staring up at my home, i smiled widely. Nothing had changed about it, not one little bit. Walking into the house, i was happy that nothing had changed inside either. It was and looked the same way as i regretfully left five years ago.

"Go on, you know where your room is," Brian laughed. "I'll bring your suitcase up in a minute."

Nodding my head, i smiled brightly. "Thank you, Brian."

Running up-stairs with my back pack on my back, i jogged down the hall to where my bedroom was. I took a nervous gulp before i opened the door. As the door slowly creaked open, i gasped and tears welled up in my eyes. Brian was telling the truth, my bedroom was left the way it was. Obviously he cleaned it so no dust or cobwebs got everywhere, but other than that, nothing has been touch. My television still stood on the top of my drawers and my CD player was still on the floor underneath my window.

Taking my bag off my bag, i threw it on the floor then dove onto my bed. "Man, have i missed you."

"You've missed it that much," I heard Brian say.

Sitting up quickly, i smiled over at him as he stood in the door way. "Yeah, alot actually."

Brian chuckled softly and walked over to me, handing me a beer and putting my suitcase next to my bed then hopping on beside me. "It's been weird with you not being here."

"Don't. I feel awful enough," I said, smiling softly.

Brian looked over at me and smiled back. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead. "I'm glad you're back, Kid."

"Me too," I said, sighing happily hugging him back.

Pulling away after a few seconds, Brian looked down at me once again. "Are you going to tell the guys?"

I bit my bottom lip. "I'm scared, i don't know if I'm ready," I said. "Especially with Zacky."

"Well its up to you to decide," Brain said, finishing off his beer. "Just to let you know, they're coming over tonight. If you want to join us, feel free to do so."

Nodding my head, i replied. "OK."

Brian gave me one last smile before he walked out of my bedroom and shut the door. I was still sat on my bed, not bothering to move. I stared down at the half drunk beer bottle in my hands, thinking of what to do when the guys come around tonight. I was nervous to hell. I wondered if they would do what Brian did by having no idea who i was until five minutes later, except i just wished they wouldn't remember me full stop. Its not that i don't want to see or speak to them again, im just scared of how they will react. I don't want to be rejected let i rejected them five years ago. Its not a nice feeling, even thought i know i would deserve it.

Finally deciding to move my ass off of the bed. I down the rest of my beer and placed it on my set of drawers and began to unpack my belongings and placed them where they belonged. In my room. And after hours of thinking things through as i unpacked my clothes and prized possessions, i've decided to face my fear. The guys.

- - - - -

The time is now seven thirty at night and the guys have just arrived. I was biting the hem of my jumper that i had on and left an hole in the process. I paced my bedroom back and forth. Before i started doing all of this, i had plucked the courage to go downstairs, but as i went to open my bedroom door, i stopped dead in my tracks. But i know i have to do this, thats why i am pacing back and forth, repeating in my head. You can do this, Sarah. You can do it!

I nearly jumped half a mile as i heard someone knock on the other side of my bedroom door. "Sarah, its me," Brian said.

"Come in," I tell him, standing on the spot and fidgeting slightly.

Brian chuckled from the site of me. "Why isn't your ass downstairs?"

"I was about to," I stated. I mean, that is the truth. I was going to walk out of that door.

"So what happened?" he asks.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Fuck knows."

"Well, lets go then," Brian said, a devious grin on his face.

I raised my brow at him. Brian looking at me like always means bad news and the next thing i knew, i was being thrown over his shoulder. "Brian Elwin Haner Junior! Put me down this instant!"
"Er... no," he said, walking us out of my bedroom and straight to the stairs.

Once we were half way down the stairs, Brian stopped and put me down. "You have no choice but to go in and see them now. There is no chance in hell you can get past me to go back up-stairs."

Sighing in defeat, i walked down the stairs and stood in front of the living-room door. "You first," I whispered to Brian.

Brian nodded his head, taking my hand in his, Slowly he opened the door that lead into the living-room. I looked over Brian's broad shoulders and saw the guys laughing and joking whilst they watched television, but soon as they heard Brian and I walk into the room, they all stopped laughing and talking all together and stared at us both.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet someone," Brian said pulling me in front of him.

Looking up at Brian, i glared at him then turned my attention back to the guys. "Hey, its nice to see you again."

"Again?" Zacky questioned looking confused. "When did we meet you last time."

"You fucking idiot, Zach," Matt said, looking over at him, then turned his gaze back towards me. "Its Sarah."