Shattered By Broken Dreams

I Mean It; Sorry.

Oh great, i thought to myself. Matt knew who i was right away. I stared at all the guys nervously, not knowing what to say or do. Jimmy looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a truck and Johnny looked like a confused kid who couldn't understand why boys had penises and girls had vagina's. Zacky on the other hand looked rather disappointed with me being here, like he was glad that i was gone and with my return, it feels like the world has ended for him.

I shook my head and whispered. "I knew this was a bad idea."

Turning on my heal, i ran out of the over the living-room, not before hearing Zacky shout. "Thats it, run away like last time!"

Coming to a sudden halt, i went and stormed back into the room. "What?! Why would you fucking care if i ever did?!"

"I never said i cared," he retorted. "I'm just stating the obvious."

"Zach, why the hell did you think i ran away with Will?" I asked him, standing so close to him that our faces were only two inches away from each other.

"Hm.. maybe because of your stupidity," he said sarcastically. "You were always the one to make the most ridiculous decisions."

"Fuck off!" I yelled in his face. "The reason i left was because of you!"

Sighing in frustration, i walked out of the room without turning back and went to my bedroom. I slammed my door behind me as i entered then threw myself onto my bed. Seeing Zacky now was too soon, the other guys, I'm not too sure about it because they never said anything, where as Zacky - obviously - always has something to say.

Sitting up on my bed, i looked at my set of drawers and smiled softly. Sliding off of my bed, i walked over to my drawers and opened the third drawer down. There laid a bottle of Jack Daniels underneath my denim jeans. Cracking it opening, i took a Long swig and went and sat on my window sill.

- - Zacky's POV

I stared blankly at the door that Sarah has just ran out of. I still couldn't believe that she had come back and to be quite honest, i don't know how she has the nerve to even come back. My fellow band mates were down for months on end and if i must confess, i missed her also. I know we never got along, but i did miss her.

From the beginning when she started dating Will, i just felt that she was fading away from me and the guys. Its started after a month of them dating, i could tell it was getting to Brian because he loved her like a little sister and now that she's back, well, i don't know what to say and I'm surprised Brian has let her back in the house.

"What the hell, Zacky?!" Brian yelled, looking at the door then back to me.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him confused. "What?"

"What do you me, What?" he snapped. "You know damn well what."

"Yeah, Zacky," Matt piped up. "No matter what, you and Sarah always find a way to start a fight, but this time it was your fault."

"My fault?" I scoffed. "I don't think so. I'm not the one the who left my friends behind because of my selfish needs."

"Her needs wasn't selfish, just naive." Jimmy said, his face still looking shocked and confused.

"See, every single fucking time me and that bitch fight, you always stick up for her, when half of the time it was her fault," I nearly shouted. "Now tell me, who the fuck was there for you guys when she left your sorry asses."

"Enough!" Brian yelled, his face going red from rage. "Can we just stop this, please."

Pursing my lips together, i nodded my head and sat back down on the couch. I sighed in frustration, but as i looked up at everyone, all of their stares were on me. "What?"

"Apologize," Matt said.

Nodding my head, i sighed. "OK, I'm sorry."

"Not to us you idiot," Jimmy said. "To Sarah."

My jaw literally dropped. "Are you kidding?"

"Does it look like we are, Zacky?" Brian asked.

"Fine," I said sharply.

Standing back up from where i was sat, i stormed out of the living-room and ran up the stairs to Sarah's bedroom. I came to a halt when i stood at front of her bedroom door. I felt nervous, but i sure in hell wasn't going to show her i was. Knocking on the door, she didn't answer. Typical. I thought. I knocked again and she still didn't answer, so i just walked in instead.

"I didn't say anyone could come in," she said from the window, then looked over at me. "Especially you, fuck off!"

"Don't start," I warned her. "Ive only come here for one reason."

"And whats that?" she asks, bring a bottle of Jack from beside her and took a swig.

I looked at her disappointed. In a way, i hope i hadn't turned her that depressed to start drinking. "To apologize," I replied.

"The guys sent you up," she said. "Don't apologize because they want you to, apologize if you want to."

"I am," I said, reaching over for the bottle and taking off of her. "I am sorry and i don't want you to turn to this stuff because of me."

"I'm not," she snapped, snatching the bottle back. "I just wanted a drink."

Nodding my head, i turned away and walked to her bedroom door. Looking back at her i frowned. "I am sorry, Sarah."

She looked over at me glassy eyes, a sign that tears have welled up. "Alright."

Walking out of her bedroom, i suddenly felt that it was hard to breath. I felt my eyes welling up, knowing that I'm resulting someone to drink. Shaking my head to rid the tears, i went to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. My eyes started looking red and my eyeliner was a bit smudged. Seeing make-up on the sink, i picked up the eyeliner and applied some more. Only this time, thicker. Once i was done, i jogged back down stairs to face the guys.