Shattered By Broken Dreams

We've Had Enough.

- - Zacky's POV.

Walking into the living-room after apologizing to Sarah, the guys stared up at me with questionable looks. "I said sorry," I stated, sitting over on the couch.

"You did?" Johnny asked. "How come we didn't hear you screaming at each other and hearing things break?"

"Because she's too busy drowning her sorrows in Jack Daniels," I replied, then quickly put my hand over my mouth.

"She's what?" Brian asked.

I kept quiet, i didn't want to drop her in shit. She's already been in an argument with me today and all she needs now is Brian on her back. I know we might not be the best of friends, but the last thing i want is another argument between the two of us since i have just grassed on her to Brian about her drinking up-stairs. I watched him edge for the door at the corner of my eye. Quickly jumping up, i stood in his way.

"It was only a glass," I lied to him."That's it."

Brian stared hard at me, but nodded his head at me. "OK."

"OK," I repeated, letting out a silent sigh.

"Alright, just to change the subject," Jimmy said, standing up and stretching. "What are we doing tonight?"

"I don't know, why don't we let Sarah decide?" Brian suggested to us all.

Brian got a bunch of yeahs and whatevers, i just agreed for the sake of it. My mind was else where, thinking of Sarah. I expected more of her, i wouldn't expect her to be the type that had to turn to alcohol because of an argument. In a way, i wanted more from her. I expected to scream at each other and cause objects to smash, just like Johnny said, but she never did. She sat there and could have a care in the world. That was not like her, but then again, maybe she's getting sick of all of our arguing, just like me.

- - Sarah's POV.

Shoving my bottle of Jack Daniels back in my drawer underneath my denim jean, a knock from my bedroom door startled me. I shut the drawer and ran to my bed, i grabbed a magazine in the process and pretended to read it. A few seconds after, Brian walked into my bedroom. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey," I said, throwing my magazine on the floor.

Brian returned the smile. "Hey." he said, closing the door behind me.

"Whats up?" I questioned.

"I was just wondering what you wanted to do tonight?" he asked, taking a seat beside me.

I pondered for a while and shrugged. "Well, i don't really want to go out, but i do want to get drunk." I tell him.

"Then its sorted," he replied, slapping his hands on his thighs and standing up. "I'll send Jimmy out for the beer and we all can get wasted here tonight."

I paused for a few seconds. When Brian said 'all' I only thought of one person; Zacky. I wasn't sure if it was really a good idea for Zacky and I to get drunk in the same room. After all we have been through, i just couldn't imagine what would happen and whatever it was, i don't even want it to take place. I've had enough of us arguing, but to save arguments between me and Brian. I nodded my head.

"Sure, why not," I said with a small smile.

"Great," Brian replied, pulling me up from my bed. "Come down stairs and i promise you, Zacky will not say anything."

"Yeah, i bet not," I said, rolling my eyes.

"No, honestly," Brain tells me. "He didn't seem too happy with himself when you both argued earlier."

"Ugh! I'm not bothered anymore," I replied, following Brian out of my bedroom. "I really can't be arsed with all the arguing."

"Me and guys already guessed," Brian chuckled. "We thought we would have heard you screaming and throwing objects at each other, yet we heard nothing."

"Shut up," I laughed, playfully punching him in the arm.

Walking into the living-room for the second time tonight, i smiled nervously at everyone. I gave Zacky one glimpse and just for a few mere seconds, i felt like his eyes hypnotized me. Closing my eyes and re-opening them, i came face to face with Matt. I looked at him nervously, took a rather large gulp and found myself holding my breath.

"Welcome back," he smiled.

Breathing out, i smiled back at him. "Thanks, Matt."

"Yeah, kid. We're glad you're back," Jimmy grinned from the floor, taking hold of my legs and making me fall on the top of him.

"Jimmy!" I yelped as i fell. "You fucking moron."

"But I'm your moron," he said, smiling angelically at me.

"Of course," I grinned, kissing his nose.

Looking around at everyone, including Zacky, i sighed happily. "Ive missed you all so much."

"All?" Johnny questioned, a surprised look on his face.

"Yeah," I replied to him, then turned my gaze towards Zacky. "All."

Zacky flashed a quick small smile, making sure that nobody else saw it but me. Turning my head away from him, i looked back down at Jimmy and grinned. "And you mister," I said, standing back up and pulling Jimmy up along with me. "You're going for our beer."

"Beer?" he questioned.

"Yeah, Sarah's decided that we should get drunk tonight," Brian tells him.

"You haven't changed one bit," Johnny said, pretending to cry and ran over to me, picking me up and twirling me around. "Ive missed oh so much."

I laughed at Johnny's stupidity, he hasn't changed one bit. He's always the type to joke around and pull pranks on everyone. Even though i saw Brian like a brother, i also saw Johnny like one. In fact, all of them were, except for Zacky. I'm not sure what type of relationship Zacky and I have anymore, if anything, its confused me a little. I just hope that tonight will run smoothly.