We Need No Introduction

"No one could ever wait for you..."

“There,” I said to Bam as I took off the hair bib. “All done.”

Bam stood up and looked at his newly trimmed hair. “Great job. Thanks,” he said.

“No problem, now pay me,” I said with a laugh as I walked over to the cash register.

Bam laughed to himself and pulled out a twenty. “Keep the change as your tip,” he said.

“Thank you for your eight dollar tip,” I said with a smile.

“You doing anything after work?” he asked casually, leaning on the wall next to the cash register.

I shook my head no. “Not that I know of. Why?”

“Good. I’ve got something for you to do.”

I groaned. “What?”

“Get wasted with me,” he replied with a sly smile. “It is a Friday after all.”

“Lucky me,” I mumbled. “Why do you want to get drunk? Weren’t you drunk last night… uh… this morning?”

“How’d you know?”

“You called her,” Ryan said walking in. “Hey everyone.” We all mumbled out a ‘hi.’

“I didn’t call her,” Bam retorted, looking at his friend.

“You did,” I said with a laugh. You wanna see my recent calls?” I asked.

“Yeah, actually.”

I rolled my eyes and took out my phone, showing him the recent calls. The last incoming call was Bam.

“Oh…,” he said. “I don’t remember that. What did I say?”

“You really want to know?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah. I do. What’d I say?”

“Hi, can I help you?” I asked as a young girl and her mother walked in.

“Stefy is here to get a hair cut,” her mother replied with a smile.

“Sure,” I said. “I can do it now if you’d like.”

“We usually have April do our hair.”

“Sure, no problem. I’ll go get her. Just a second.”

I walked to the back and got Ape, bringing her to the front. She started talking to the mother.

“Well?” Bam asked, continuing from our pervious conversation.

I laughed. “Well, for starters you called me at two this morning. Everything was slurred, and you woke me up. Then you said you and I should get married when you got home.”

“Then what are we waiting for?!” Bam exclaimed. I laughed and shook my head.

“I know you weren’t serious.”

“So? What if I was? We can fly to Las Vegas and do a quickie wedding, then we can fu-”

“Don’t finish that sentence, Bam,” Ape scolded. I laughed and turned to her.

“Is it okay if I go out back for a cigarette?” I asked Ape.

“Sure,” she replied, cutting the little girls hair. I went to the back, motioning for Bam and Ryan to follow me. I grabbed my coat from the closet and buttoned it up, going outside with the pack of cigarette in my hand. I lit one, putting them back into my pocket. Ryan followed my actions.

“Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted,” Bam started.

“I hate the cold,” I stated, cutting him off on purpose.

He stared at me wide eyed for a moment.

“Bitch!” he exclaimed. I laughed as he tackled me, pushing me into the wall.

“Bam! Cigarette!” I said, looking at him with wide eyes.

“So?” he asked with raised eyebrows.

I scoffed. “Cigarette!” I said once more. He smirked mischievously and turned to Ryan, still pinning me to the wall with an arm on each side of me.

“Dunn, go inside,” Bam said.

“But I’m not done smoking!” he said with an added whine.

“Go!” Bam whined back.

“Don’t leave me Ry! He might kill me!”

Ryan laughed. “Yeah, Bam! You might kill her!”

Bam rolled his eyes. “I’m not going to kill her.”

“You don’t know that,” I said.

“Yes I do. Just go, Dunn.”

“Fine,” Ryan hissed as he put his cigarette out and walked inside. Bam looked back to me.

“I missed you,” he said softly after a pause, not yet moving from his position over me. I flicked off my ashes and watched him as I inhaled more smoke, blowing it out into the air above his head.

“I missed you too,” I replied with a grin. “Now what are you doing still standing me to the wall?”

“I don’t know,” he said with a laugh. “I guess I’m just comfortable.”

“That may be, but I’m freezing.”

Bam laughed once more. “Then let’s go in.”

“I don’t want to,” I said. “I’m kinda comfortable myself.”

Bam smiled. “I thought you were freezing.”

“I am,” I said. Bam looked at me for a moment, and I at him.

“Blair!” Ryan shouted, coming out to the back with us.

“What?” I said with a groan of annoyance as I turned my head to him.

“Come cut my hair.”

“I will. Just give me a minute. Why can’t you have Melissa do it? She’s not doing anything.”

“Last time she cut my hair, she cut my neck.”

“Aww, but that’s because she loves you!” Bam laughed, digging his face into the space between my neck and shoulder.

“Just come do it,” he said.

“I’ll be in there in a minute,” I told him. “Let me finish my cigarette.”

“Whatever,” he said walking back in. As soon as the door shut, Bam nipped at my neck, softly biting the skin that was so sensitive all those years ago, and still is.

I shut my eyes tightly and suppressed a moan that threatened its way out. “Bam…,” I breathed. “What are you doing?”

His lips moved up to my throat. “Nothing…,” he said softly as he pressed a butterfly kiss in that spot. I dropped my cigarette and moved my head up, subconsciously letting him gain access.

“Bam,” I said again. “Really, what are you doing?”

“You’re not stopping me,” he ignored my question.

“I don’t know if I can,” I admitted.

Almost immediately, Bam’s lips attached to mine. I froze in place, not knowing how to react, not knowing what to do. But I warmed up to it, his body giving me the warmth I needed in this cold. I moved my arms around his neck and kissed him back as I pulled him toward me. We moved in synch with each other, acting as if we both needed this right now.

To be honest, I didn’t know why he started this all. I didn’t know why he was kissing me right now in the back lot of where I work.

But I didn’t care, to be honest.

“Blair,” Bam said breathlessly as his lips moved from my mouth and trailed down my jaw line. “I told you I missed you,” he finished. Putting his forehead on mine, Bam looked at me deep into my eyes.

“I didn’t say you didn’t,” I replied.

Bam closed his eyes and kissed me simply. “Remember when I told you I was in love with you?”

I nodded, licking my lips and biting on my lower one. “Yeah. Why?”

“I still am,” he admittedly said before he kissed me once more, then pulling away. “I don’t know if I can wait for you,” he said. “I don’t think anyone could wait for you.” In those words, I knew what he meant. I looked up at his ice blue eyes then, and concentrated on them the best I could.

“I’m not ready for something like that, Bam,” I said. His eyes dropped for a moment. “But when I am, I’ll tell you. You’ll be the first to know.” He looked back into my eyes again and kissed me once more.

“Hey!” Ryan said, pulling Bam and I from our moment. We both looked at him, me shocked and Bam seemingly annoyed.

“What Dunn?” Bam asked.

“Sorry if I stopped your halfway sex, but I’m still waiting on my haircut.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever,” I said following Ryan inside.

This was going to be awkward…
♠ ♠ ♠
So... yeah... comment?

I really like this band. C= It's some beautiful music.