We Need No Introduction

"I guess I should have married Lennon's daughter..

“Is he still behind me?” I asked Leana as I looked in the rearview mirror for Ryan, who was carrying Knoxville, Bam, Matt and Johnny. Jimmy turned around and peered out the back window.

“Yup,” he replied.

“Good,” I said, continuing on.

Ryan and I picked up Leana and the guys today from the airport. It is now spring, and finally they are visiting, especially before Bam leavings for tour again next week. I’m really glad they’ve come to visit. It’s been so long.

“So what do you have in mind for today?” Leana asked me.

“Well,” I said, turning a corner. “You’re back home, what do you wanna do?”

“I wanna see your place,” Jimmy said. “and see if it’s as good as you make it out to be.”

“Oh,” I chuckled. “It’s good. Might be a little crowded with everyone but it’s the perfect size for me.”

“And Bam?” Zacky asked.

“What? He’s not living with me. He’s just… staying with me before tour begins next week.”

“How long has he been there?” Leana asked.

“Since… January.”

“What’s going on between you two?” Brian asked with a laugh.

“We’re dating, didn’t I tell you guys?”

“Dating?!” Jimmy squealed. “Hot damn!”

I laughed as well as everyone else. “Yeah,” I replied. “I guess so.”

“I didn’t think that would ever happen again,” Zacky said. “How did it happen?”

“Well,” I started. “The first night he came back we got drunk and it just sorta happened.”

“Are you still a virgin?”

“Brian!” I yelled. “That is none of your business. Why would it be something you wanna know?”

“Because as far as I know, you are the oldest person I know who hasn’t lost the big V yet.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I said, pulling into the parking area. “It’s not a big deal.”

I shut off the car and everyone filed out as soon as Ryan’s car pulled up next to mine.

“You need to stop driving so fast,” Ryan said as Bam wrapped our fingers together.

“Aww, so cute,” Jimmy cooed, doing the same with Leana.

“Aww, so sickening,” I cooed right back.

I chuckled as I lead Bam and everyone to my apartment door. I unlocked it and stepped inside while switching on the light. Knoxville was the last one in and he shut the door behind it.

“Well… this is it,” I said as everyone went out into the living room to get out of the kitchen as it was crowded. Bam held me back and kissed me lightly on the lips, his own sign of affection. I smiled and hugged him.

“It’s really crowded,” he said with a light laugh.

I chuckled and nodded. “Where else are they going to go?”

“Your parent’s house?”

“Bam,” I sighed. “I haven’t seen these guys in a while and you haven’t seen them in even longer. I’m fine with them staying here. I missed my sister and everyone else.”

“I did too, but you’ll be spending less time with me and more time with them.”

“… Are you jealous?” I said with a grin.

“No.”

I laughed. “I think you are.”

“Blair! Get in here!” Matt said.

“Hold on,” I called back. I looked back to Bam. “What’s this really all about then?”

“I only have a week left with you,” he said, holding on to me tighter. I laid my head on his shoulder. “And with that being said I want to spend all the time I can with you. I don’t want to share you.”

“Bam,” I said, kissing his neck. “It’ll be fine. We’ll go to bed early and sleep in late.”

Bam raised his head and cocked an eyebrow at me. “Are you implying something?”

“Nope,” I said. “Not at all that.”

“Aww,” he said in fake hurt voice.

“Blair!” Matt whined. I rolled my eyes, laying my head on Bam’s chest. He kissed the top of my head and led me into the living room. “Finally!” Matt said. “What’s this?”

I looked at him oddly, then at Bam. “I thought you cleaned that up.”

“I… must’ve missed it.”

“What is it? Cause it tastes really good,” Zacky said.

“Zack, go throw up. Hurry. That was last week’s dinner.” I shuddered, telling him. Zacky’s eyes went wide and he made a beeline outside. His heaves could be heard. “Oh, that’s gross.” Bam and I sat on the couch while everyone either sat down as well or kept standing up.

“This is nice,” Knoxville said referring to my place.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Except it’s a bit small. Where do you get all the room for your wild crazy sex with Bam?”

I choked on my air and just stared wide eyed at him. “What?” I coughed.

“Oh… wasn’t supposed to say anything… Sorry.”

“Bam?” I asked, looking at him. “Can I talk with you for a moment?”

I didn’t wait for his reply; I just pulled him off the couch and took in out the back door. Once it shut, I burst.

“Bam! What have you been telling them?!”

“What are you talking about?!”

“Did you not just hear Knoxville?! Have you been telling people we have sex when we clearly aren’t? You know how I feel about that?”

“Blair, you don’t understand.”

“So you admit it?”

“I don’t admit anything.”

“Well you aren’t denying it either. Why are you making stuff up?”

Bam sighed and ran a hand down his face. “Look, they kept bugging me so I made some shit up.”

“Why?” I asked, feeling betrayed. “Why are you telling them stuff like that? Do you know how it makes me feel to know you’ve been telling them something that isn’t even happening? If we ever do something like that, how would I trust you to keep it to yourself?” I felt the tears of betrayment inch closer to my eyes and I couldn’t hold it in any longer. “You know how I am about something like that. Something that intimate.”

“Baby, I’m sorry. I wasn’t thinking.”

“Damn right you weren’t. It makes me feel like shit, Bam.”

“I’m sorry,” he said again while pulling me into a hug. Tears leaked out of my eyes but I didn’t make a sound, nor did I bother to push him away. “I promise not to do it again and I’ll explain everything to Knoxville.”

“Who else did you tell?”

“Everyone in the car, but as my argument, the look on Dunn’s face was priceless.” I looked up at him with a bemused expression. “Oh, don’t cry…,” he said, wiping my tears away.

“What do you mean the look on Ryan’s face?”

He laughed silently to himself. “It was priceless. Almost like he was saying ‘what the hell?’ I just had to keep adding to the story.”

I punched Bam in the chest and backed away. “I can’t believe you were being such an asshole about that.”

“What do you expect me to do? I’m a man!”

My jaw dropped. “So you’re saying if you can’t get it from me you’ll get it from someone else?”

“No, no! You’re blowing this way out of proportion, Blair.”

“I don’t think I am, Bam. After all, isn’t this the same thing that happened the last time we dated?”

“Blair!” he yelled at me. “I fucking told you what happened with that!”

“And who says that I’m to believe you? Have you been cheating on me with Melissa this time instead of just breaking up with me to be with her?”

“I don’t fucking want her!” I was fuming. I lowered my eyes into a glare and crossed my arms. “I only want you!”

“Bullshit,” I said. “If you did then you wouldn’t be telling your buddies all the crazy sex romps we have that we never even did!”

“Babe,” he said, grabbing my shoulders. “I will wait until whenever you’re ready. I will wait as long as you want to wait. Even if that means getting married to you.”

I scoffed. “You’re a man, Bam. You want sex out of marriage and you can’t fucking wait. You just want the satisfaction now.”

“I don’t want to fuck you right now!” he yelled. “I just want to be in a relationship with you. I want to be your best friend with the commitment that comes in a relationship. When that time comes and we’re both ready then it will happen, okay?”

“I’m still pissed at you,” I said, going inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jackass move, Bammie Boy.

I love this song. Nuff said.

So... comments? Please?!

Four more chapters.