We Need No Introduction

"Sex, sex, sex, and don't forget the violence."

That night, I had taken a shower when everyone else fell asleep in the living room. I came out with a lime green towel wrapped around my torso and noticed Bam lying on my bed, but didn’t act like I noticed him. I had my own course of action.

I dropped the towel to the floor and smirked inwardly to myself, knowing Bam was most likely choking on his air. I opened my dresser, picking out a pair of black underwear. I slipped those on and turned to the door when it was knocked on. I hid my smirk while I walked over to it and opened the door to see Ryan standing there.

“Yeah?” I asked him nonchalantly.

“Uh… you… um…,” he stuttered, staring at my exposure. Bam jumped up from the bed and ran over to me, covering my chest with his arms.

“What do you want Dunn?” Bam asked hoarsely.

“Aspirin?” Ryan squeaked out.

I laughed to myself. “Kitchen,” I told him. Bam shut the door with his foot.

“What were you thinking?” he asked me, pressing hic face into my neck.

“… That I needed to answer the door?” I asked innocently. I giggled lightly to my self and grabbed Bam’s hand from my chest and began trailing it down my stomach, stopping at my underwear line. “Bam,” I said gently. “you know I don’t look too kindly on lying.” Bam cleared his throat but didn’t say anything. “Do you know what happens when people lie? Do you know what I do?”

“What?” he asked. I moved his hand down the front of my underwear, but he didn’t move. I kept my hand on top of his and gently applied pressure.

“I have the need to prove them right…”

“Blair,” he said, trying to remove his hand, but I kept it there, applying more pressure to the sensitive spot which caused a hearty sigh to be released from me.

“Shh,” I said with a shutter.

Bam’s hot breath was on my neck while he started to work on me. I smiled, bringing my hands up and around his neck, letting him do his work. As he kissed my neck, his other hand gently groped my breast and I moaned lightly.

“You wanted to tell them stories,” I said breathlessly, suppressing another moan. “Why not let them see?” I went to open the door, but Bam pulled away from me quickly. I turned my body towards him. “What are you doing?” I asked. “I was enjoying myself.”

“For one,” he said. “I’m not letting anyone see you half naked. You’re all mine. For two, I’m so sorry for lying about it… but… holy hell B; do you know what you do to me?”

I smiled and stood in front of him with my arms crossed. “I can see.”

Bam sighed and shook his head. “Have you gone crazy?”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “No,” I said stubbornly. “I don’t know if you know this but I went to Novak to get drugs off of him when you said I did them, just to prove you were right and now I feel like I have to prove you’re right when you told everyone that stuff.”

Bam sighed, pulling his hand through the mop of hair on top of his head. “Look,” he said, walking over to me. His arms snaked around my waist and he brought us into a hug. “Let’s not fight. I’m leaving in a week and I don’t really want to because I’m gonna miss you a whole lot. Get dressed while I take a cold shower and we’ll go to sleep.”

I laughed, while nodding nonetheless and kissed him on the lips quickly. “Have fun in the shower,” I said releasing him. Bam pulled me back, bringing me into a longer, deeper kiss. I pushed him gently away. “Get your shower before you burst.”

Bam laughed and nodded, walking out of the room, shutting the door behind himself. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of pajama pants and a ribbed wife beater, pulling them on. I slowly walked over to the bed and stepped in, cuddling into the soft sheets.

----

“Bam,” I said, pressing a soft kiss to his chest. He stirred, but didn’t move. “Bambi, baby,” I said again, placing another kiss on his collar bone. “Baby wake up,” I said a little louder. Bam shifted and turned onto his side, his left arm fell over me and practically pinned me to the bed. I saw a light smirk on his lips and laughed to myself. “Alright, I guess I’ll just take a shower by myself.”

Bam’s eyes quickly opened and he held me flush against him. “Will not.”

“Who are you to stop me?” I asked, a smile in my voice.

“If you’re offering a double shower then I’m taking you up on that offer.”

“Eh. I took one last night. I don‘t need one.”

“Blair!” he whined. “You just can’t do that do me!”

“Oh well. I just did.” I went to get out of the bed but Bam stopped me.

“You said we could lay in bed all day.’

I laughed. “Did not.”

“Did too! I can even quote you!”

“Then what did I say?” I asked.

“You said ‘We’ll go to bed early and sleep in late,’ and I was like ‘Are you implying something?’ and you were like ‘No-’”

“I don’t sound like that.”

“Sometimes you do.”

My mouth dropped in fake hurt. “So you think I sound annoying?”

“No, baby,” he said with a laugh. “you don’t sound annoying. I promise.”

“Okay,” I said, pecking his lips.

“I love you,” he said.

I smiled. “I love you too,” I said.

“I really don’t want to get out of bed though.”

“Bam…,” I whined. “They might ruin my home…”

“I bet they’re all still asleep.”

“It’s…” I turned my head and looked at the alarm clock on the end table. “one in the afternoon. I’m pretty sure they’re awake, waiting for me to come in and save them.”

“Or just waiting when to come in and wake us up. But I locked the door before I came in with you, so it’s cool.”

I smiled and lightly laughed while pushing him over so I could get up to stretch. My shirt rode up, giving Bam the bight idea of tickling me. I doubled over in a sharp laughter and stepped away from him.

“Not funny, dude.”

“Hey, you pushed me away so I thought I got the right to do that.”

I shook my head. “I don’t think so. That’s not how it works.”

Bam smiled with adding a silent laugh to himself. He stretched out, crossing his ankles while his hands moved behind his neck.

“Aww,” I said, crawling on to the bed. “You look so cute in boxers.”

“Aww,” Bam said mocking me while grabbing onto my hips. “You’re so cute in pajamas.”

I giggled while he ran his fingers across my sides, tickling me. “Stop,” I laughed. Bam attached his lips to my neck and began sucking on the sensitive skin. I shuddered out a moan and pressed my body to his the best I could in the position we were in. He pressed on more kissed to the newly formed hickey and looked at me.

“Do I really have to go on tour next week?” he asked softly. I smiled sadly, but nodded anyway, pushing some hair out of his face. “Why did they have to come right before then?”

“To visit before you went,” I told him.

“We won’t get to see each other for a long time.”

“I know,” I said, kissing his forehead.

“It’ll be nearly a year with non stop skateboarding.”

“Sounds like your dream come true.”

“Yeah… but I dtill think you should’ve at least got talked to by some agents. You are so fucking good…”

“Bam,” I said softly. “It’s no big deal.”

“But you could’ve been skateboarding with me instead of cutting hair with Ape.”

“I like cutting hair,” I said as I straddled his lap for comfort ability. Bam’s hand instinctively grasped on to my hips tighter.

He sighed loudly, looking at me straight in the eyes. “I just want the best for you,” he said.

“I have the best,” I said with a smile. “I have the best friends, I have the best family, I have the best job and I have the greatest boyfriend I could ever ask for,” I said quietly with a smile. “You don’t need to worry about me.”

“I can’t help but to,” he admitted. “I mean… when I’m gone I’m going to be worried about guys flirting with you and trying to get your number and I won’t be there to kick their ass. I’m a greedy person and I want you all to myself. I can’t help it.”

“Well how do I know you won’t be doing the same with girls or vise versa? You know they’ll be throwing themselves at you.”

“Trust,” he said kissing my lips. “I won’t let any girls get pass a hug and a picture. Promise.”

I laughed lightly and nodded. “Okay,” I said. Sighing happily, I wrapped my arms around Bam and hugged him, lying my head on his shoulder.

“Hey B?”

“Hm?”

“Wanna continue what you started last night?”

“I’m not really in the mood. So no.” He pouted and started to suck on the other side of my neck.

“Please?”

“BLAIR!” We snapped our heads to the door and looked at it when it was being banged on. “Open the fucking door!” Jimmy yelled.

“What do you want?” I called out.

“Johnny broke Bam’s skateboard but we don’t want him to know. Where do we hide it?”

“You did what?!” Bam screamed, running over to the door after I got off his lap carefully. Bam swung open the door to see a smiling Jimmy.

“It got you up, didn’t it?” Jimmy smoothly asked.

“What the fuck dude?! That wasn’t fucking funny!” Bam said, punching Jimmy in the arm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hm... Three chapters left, and I've got the basic line for each. :]

So...

When this story is done, I'll be posting a new one. Gyspy Rose. Click.

:] Comment?