Forever Fades Away

I Could Never Get Enough Of You

I woke up the next morning with an alarming jolt. I had been dreaming I fell off the balcony for some reason. I woke up as soon as I hit the pavement down below.

“Baby, whoa, what’s wrong?” I heard a groggy Brian. I had been lying towards his chest, hand wrapped around his hips.

“I’m sorry.” I sat up and pulled the sheets to cover my body. I tried getting up but felt an arm pull me back down.

“No don’t get up, it’s too early.” I glanced at the clock on our nightstand. It was only 8:30 AM.

“It’s not early. It’s already nine!” I lied. I looked at Brian peek at the clock.

“You’re a dirty liar, and a bad one at that.” He pulled me into his chest and caressed my back. I felt goose bumps arise from my body.

“Ah, I see someone didn’t get their fix last night, hmm?” Brian was entirely too confident sometimes.

“No, you just gave me the chills.” I lied once again. I could never get enough of Brian. Since coming home from tour, it’s all we ever did, have sex that is. We’re usually not alone though, and someone always has a stupid comment about it. It can get really tiring at times. He pulled my face upwards so that it would meet his. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

There were times when all we needed to do was look into each other’s eyes and just know what we were both thinking, as cliché as it sounds.

“You’re lying again,” he laughed and gently placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back innocently.

“Want to go make some breakfast?” he asked as we broke apart.

“Only if you make it and I watch.” Some days I really didn’t like to play wife.

“Or we can just lie in bed a while longer, then go out to eat at the waffle house,” I suggested. I placed my hand on his chest. I felt his heart beat at a steady pace. I started to run my nails over his chest, bringing them up to his collar bone, then again down to his toned stomach.

“That feels good,” Brian said. I glanced up at him and noticed he had his eyes closed. I guess we had decided on the matter. He had been drawing on my back the entire time, all while I drew on his perfect chest.

Brian opened his eyes and look into mine. As I said before, I could get lost in them. I hadn’t noticed my hand had stopped drawing on his chest. He pulled up his hand and touched my cheek. He gave me a small smirk and kissed me on my lips.

My breathing intensified, and he knew it. Our kiss became more passionate, as he rolled on top of me. He pulled away and looked straight into my eyes. I gave him the smile I knew he was waiting for, a signal telling him it was ok to continue. He started giving me small kisses on my neck. They were light, small pecks but grew into some nibbling. He slowly went down to my collar bone, and went up to my ear. I drew on his back while he kissed me fervently.

I shifted underneath him, and wrapped my legs around him. I felt a certain presence down there as I did. I pulled his face up to my own. “I believe it was you, Synyster Gates, that didn’t get their fix last night,” I gently cooed.

“I could never get enough of you, babe,” he said as he gave me a small, luxurious smile. He continued kissing my neck as he placed one of his talented hands onto my breast. He massaged it gently before placing his fingers onto my nipple. He gently squeezed it, making me flinch with ecstasy. My nipple rose on command.

He continued playing with my breasts as he kissed me on my lips this time. I needed him right now and I kissed back hard. I bit his lip as he pulled back for air. I placed my arms around his neck, and massaged my hands into his black, thick hair. He loved it when I did that, who wouldn’t?

My hands slid down his body and stopped when they reached the elastic band of his briefs. I slid them off as he lifted himself off of me. I placed my hands on his organ and tightened my grip. I heard a low groan escape from his mouth.

I let go and pressed myself against him. He pulled himself away and started planting kisses down my chest, and onto my nipples. He gently bit one and I flinched purely out of enjoyment. He kept kissing his way down, finally reaching the sweet, sinful spot. I bucked my hips towards him. He gently sucked on my womanhood as I moaned in pleasure.

“Stop. I can’t take it.” I half whispered. He looked up and pulled away, all while sucking on me hard. He smiled and reached my lips once more. As soon as we kissed, I immediately flipped him over. I straddled myself over his now fully erect penis and gently let myself on.

Brian took both breasts and into his large hands and squeezed them hard. I started to move my body up and down, side to side, any way to get my fair fix. The view for him would be enough. At that moment he squeezed my nipple a little too hard. I whimpered in pain.
I grabbed his hands and pinned them over his head. He loved it when I took charge. I grinded myself onto him, slow and first and then harder after wards. His gaze was solely on my breasts, as they were moving in front of his face. He lifted his head and licked the fully erect nipple.

I moaned in pleasure and rode him harder. My breathing became hoarse as I let his arms go free. I grabbed his hands and placed them on to my breasts, signaling to squeeze. I felt myself tighten up down there, signaling I was ready to orgasm.

“Faster” Brian grunted. I looked at him and went even faster, harder. His voice was all I needed to succumb to ecstasy. He felt me orgasm and flipped me over. I was expecting him to open my legs and let himself into the warm, voluptuous area. He grabbed my hand and signaled me to get onto my knees and hands.

I knew immediately what he planned on doing. This was one of my favorite positions, and he clearly knew that. I obeyed and displayed myself for him. He gently spanked me. He gripped my hips and let himself in. I immediately let out a growl. I held on to the headboard as he went in and out, in and out. I felt myself tighten up again.

“Can I go faster?” Brian let out between grunts.

“Yes, please.” I said huffing. I bent over a bit more, letting Brian fully enter me from behind. There was no need for lubricant tonight; my vagina had provided it all.

He grounded his hips further into me. I followed his lead and grinded opposite of his thrusts. I felt him tighten up and I moaned in pleasure. He ejaculated in me as I let out my orgasm for the third time.

I collapsed onto the bed. He collapsed next to me, one arm over my midsection. We breathed heavily for a while, all while staring back at each other. His lips were now swollen and pink. I leaned over and gently placed a kiss on his now gorgeous, plump lips.

“I love you, babe.” Brian said.

“I know. I love you more though.” I said.

“More? I just let you have sex with the one and only Synyster Gates honey,” he playfully said. I rolled my eyes and sat up. As I sat on the bed, I glanced over to the nightstand to look at the time.

“Hey, I found my bra.” It was wedged between the smooth, painted wall and the dark stained nightstand. I put it on along with my underwear and walked towards the bathroom.

“Holy shit!” I heard Brian yell. I quickly glanced back at him and saw him clutching his chest.

“What’s wrong?” I walked over to him and placed a hand on his lower back.

“I don’t know, my chest hurts like hell though. Fuck!” he showed me where the pain was, right over his heart.

“It’s probably how you slept,” I said to Brian. He slept like a child sometimes.

“Yea, whatever.” Brian looked at me with a look that I wasn’t quite sure what it meant. He smile and ran off towards the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

“Hey, I was going to shower first!” I yelled out. Brian opened the door and peaked out.

“You snooze, you lose, babe.” And with that, I heard the shower come on.
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's a sex scene right there. I edited it a bit, simply because I don't know if you guys would like it tame or explicit. Let me know and I shall abide. Like it, don't like it, either way let me know!

Credit actually goes to my wonderful friend, Abby. She helped me out with this scene quite a bit. She can be such a dirty little girl at times....

You guys are the best!