Chicken and Beef Roule
A lot of people like chicken. Whether it is baked, fried, or even grilled, chicken is a popular meal. This is the perfect meal to make on a rainy day and all you want is comfort.
- Boneless chicken breast fillets, about 4oz. each, skinned
- 1 cup minced (ground) beef
- 2tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 cup Boursin or garlic cream cheese(can use regular if you like)
- 2tbsp clear honey
- Salt and ground black pepper(to your liking)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place the chicken breath fillets, side by side, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap. Beat with a meat mallet until 1/2in thick and joined together.
- Place the minced beef in a large pan. Fry for 3 minutes, add the fresh chives and seasoning. Cool.
- Place the chicken on a board and spread evenly with the cream cheese.
- Top with the beef mixture, spreading it over evenly.
- Roll up the chicken tightly to form a sausage shape.
- Brush with honey and place in a roasting pan. Cook for 1 hour in the preheated over. Remove from the pan and slice thinly. Serve while hot.
(You can also beat each chicken breast separately and roll them into individual servings.)