Zombie Apocalypse - Comments

  • The Unreality

    The Unreality (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    I'm sort of sitting of the fence. Part of me says that the dead could never walk around and the other part of me says I better go get a gun and be prepared...just in case. All in all, if it happens I will be ready. And if it doesn't, well at least my teachers can't say I am never prepared.
    July 25th, 2012 at 04:53am
  • Artemis Love

    Artemis Love (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Aruba
    I thought about this insanity as well, we do have to keep in mind, as outrageous as it sounds... Zombie apocalypse could very well be possible. My mother actually saw on a tv show, I can't remember which channel, about how a group of scientists are actually trying to create the virus. I can't believe someone would actually try and create that.
    July 25th, 2012 at 04:26am
  • couldntyoutell

    couldntyoutell (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Actually over in California in Long Beach a man began randomly circling around a girl and when she tried to leave he bit her on the head several times and then her hand. This happened just last week.
    July 25th, 2012 at 04:26am
  • Null void

    Null void (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Australia
    I do think that it is possible... I don't really believe in the "zombie" horde type of deal... I mean, it just seems TOO made up.. A dead body walking around... A dead body decomposes... So I don't think that is true. I believe zombies could exist but by drugs... IF rabies went airborne, then we would have the Rage virus from 28 Days/Weeks Later. But to get that slow moving "Resident Evil" type of Zombie... I have no idea.. You would need SOME type of infection, or drug... Though the "zombie attack" in Miami has been investigated further and they have turned up that the attacker was not on LSD or Bath Salts... They are trying their very best to determine a type of drug to calm people down, but they are wearing thin.

    I mean, there is only one way to know if a zombie apocalypse happens, and that is by actually SEEING it with your own eyes... If you walk outside and there is blood everywhere and there are sluggish people eating other people, screaming etc... Then I think you could safely assume that the apocalypse has begun.

    Though I must say, I am actually excited for the possibility... I mean, who doesn't wanna run around with a gun... Maybe I just play too many video games, but I think that responsibility to protect those around you and that survival instinct is actually my thing.

    I have not prepared for the apocalypse... My thing is; if it happens, go to the local stores and just get heaps of stuff for free. Ain't nobody gonna stop you when there are zombies walking/running/crawling about outside, and possibly inside. So, yeah... My idea is just to get out there, get to a store with some kind of weapons.. Preferably guns... And then make haste to the nearest food stores etc. I travel aloneeeee small packs at the most.

    The Zombie Apocalypse.... One thing every gamer HOPES and PRAYS for!
    July 25th, 2012 at 04:25am
  • Garideth

    Garideth (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I think that the zombie apocalypse is a complete possibility, and this just made me even more certain. What other reason is there behind all of these strange attacks? And people dismiss these things by saying, "Oh, the guy was crazy" or "Oh, the guy was on bath salts," but what if those things are the cause of the zombie virus?
    I'm just glad someone else is aware of this possibility.
    July 25th, 2012 at 03:51am
  • Undead-Foxxie

    Undead-Foxxie (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    26
    Location:
    United States
    The fact that this is all true factual information is terrifying. My boyfriend and I have been discussing the possibilities of zombies, for the duration of our relationship. We have reached the conclusion that zombies would be created by some form of drugs (i.e. Bath salts) or government experiment.
    I'm starting to think it might be time to get ready.
    July 25th, 2012 at 03:34am