Jamie Lynne Spears Announces Pregnancy - Comments

  • TayRawwwr

    TayRawwwr (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Canada
    Shame really.. such a young age.. makes you wonder if she'll turn out like her sister.. just a question though.. isnt it not statuatory rape since she is 16? or maybe its different in the states..
    December 20th, 2007 at 10:19am
  • Fake your own death

    Fake your own death (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    17
    Location:
    United States
    Even though I don't agree with her getting pregnant, I also don't agree with this onslaught of negativity coming her way. She fucked up, to put it lightly, she got pregnant at a young age which is something most kids shouldn't do- no. But you know she could change this negative into a positive. She can be a role model for those teenage mothers out there. What about them? I am just saying, let's pull back before we start stoning her. My mother got pregnant when she was around 18 or 19. She refused to get an abortion, dropped out of college, and her boyfriend ran away to California. You know what? She raised my older sister to be an amazing woman- Jessica is now the first one on my moms side of the familar to graduate from college, she is the AVP of Meryl Lynch, and now has a beautiful baby girl of her own named Alexa (Jessica is 31 now). So I don't see teenage pregnacy as being the destruction of any young girls life. No, you shouldn't strive to be a teenage mother, but if you happen to find yourself in this predicament, it is good to have someone to look up to. I have Jamie Lynn Spears can be that role model, and not be a fuck up like her sister.
    December 20th, 2007 at 08:36am
  • Breathless Tallie

    Breathless Tallie (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    When I saw this on the news, I called my best friend, Paige, and we decided that both are sex addicts. But I kind of feel bad for Jamie Lynn, I mean, she had her sister's horrible rep, and I Zoey 101 is a great show. But, I also have to laugh because the father is now under the category Pedo-phile, according to my class!
    December 20th, 2007 at 07:18am
  • Greese Lightning

    Greese Lightning (350)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Canada
    Exactly.
    After Britney I finally went "Well at least there is jamie lynn...."
    Not anymore I see.
    This may go to court cause of their age differences, and she'll probably be kicked off Nickalodeon for a while (s?)
    They don't want 9/10 year old kids watching a 16 year old blonde pregnant teen, do they?
    December 20th, 2007 at 06:26am
  • shotgun: wedding!

    shotgun: wedding! (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Just because she doesn't have to struggle with money doesn't mean she doesn't face problems. She's only human, after all; we all make mistakes. We all have feelings. We're all affected by things equally, so her pregnancy is no different than any regular teenager having a baby.
    Judging her is really unfair.
    In my opinion I believe she's going to be a great mother. She doesn't seem like the type who would abandon her responsibilities, especially that of a child.
    December 20th, 2007 at 06:20am
  • it's a gemmaface.

    it's a gemmaface. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Australia
    I can't really say anything about her being yung or anything, considering my Mum was preggers with me at 16. But I can say that I hope she will be a better Mum then her sister is/was. It's a shame really, you would've thought that she would have been the good one out of the sisters, eh? And set an example to fans...
    December 20th, 2007 at 06:16am
  • sunnyrainclouds

    sunnyrainclouds (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    Luckily rich kids like her don't jave to struggle for money when they get knocked up.
    December 20th, 2007 at 05:29am
  • Hopeless Romantic

    Hopeless Romantic (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    It's sad... I bet she'll be a better mother than her older sister.
    December 20th, 2007 at 03:24am
  • Rachel_Elizabeth

    Rachel_Elizabeth (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    This really sucks for her because most teenage pregnancys turn out bad but not all I have a friend who loves her daughter more than anything. She will also probably loose her show on nick because thats such a bad example. :****(
    December 20th, 2007 at 03:17am
  • FloatingHeadDoctor

    FloatingHeadDoctor (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I didn't think she would ever be like her sister. I just hope she takes care of the baby better than Britney.
    December 20th, 2007 at 03:03am
  • Ash's Lizabeth

    Ash's Lizabeth (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    I wouldn't want to look up to her at all. She's... disappointed the family a little bit, hasn't she?
    Putting it mildly.

    I hope Nick pulls the show.
    December 20th, 2007 at 02:48am
  • Johnny and June

    Johnny and June (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    It's really a shame. I was pulling for Jamie-Lynn to be less of a mess.
    But what I wonder is if Nick is going to pull her show. I sorta hope they do pull it. What message is she sending to the children that watch it? My 10 year old sister watches it and I don't want her looking up to a knocked up 16 year old.
    But that's just me.
    December 20th, 2007 at 02:30am