Quizilla's Losses are Twitter's Gains - Comments

  • i myself have a quizilla under the same username but i kinda understand where quizilla is comming from. the majority of stories are band fan fictions and it does get a little too.... provocitive for a website that was owned by nickelodeon.
    September 5th, 2010 at 11:45pm
  • Someone needs to step in and buy Quizilla from MTV. Think if maybe we send a letter to Google detailing the importance of what quizilla use to be (and still is) to other readers/writers maybe they'd try to do something?

    Just a thought, but maybe if either:
    A- We spoke to google (as I stated above )
    or
    B-We send a letter to Nickelodeon. (or MTV as it would seem Tennick is run by them)
    or
    C- Petition them to restore the site to it's original state.

    They're just ideas.
    September 5th, 2010 at 04:01pm
  • Wow. Ever since that site started changing it really got messed up. I'm happy I moved here...
    September 5th, 2010 at 11:52am
  • OK I know I've commented like three times already...but I don't care. Anyway, their taking away our freedom of speech. But then again, I don't think they'll succeed even if they try. "Quizillians" have had ebnough of their shit, and theiy're just gonna keep posting and writing what they want no matter what. Besides, does anyone even really report any R rated fics? I mean, most authors have the sense to warn people if the stories are aimed at older audiences, so if you're too young, it's really none of your buisness anyway, right? Whatever. I'm gonna write what I want. they better not touch my poems though. I will kill them. Who wants to join me?
    September 5th, 2010 at 07:29am
  • Ah...Quizilla has been working for me too again...forgot to add that. And like I said, no stories have been deleted. I roam through Quizilla a lot and follow some popular authors, and none of their stuff is deleted...I'm really hoping they changed their minds.
    September 5th, 2010 at 07:25am
  • I too was pissed when I went to Quizilla and was sent to MTV *shame*
    But seriously. Anything not G rated? Christ. I hate Viacom. I really do. They're the ones that own it, aren't they? Whatever. I hope they realize how idiotic they're being. I mean, I haven't seen any stories deleted yet and it's already September...I'm hoping that atleast my friend's stuff won't be deleted. She writes a lot of fanfictions that aren't exactly...well, G rated. But they're awesome, and I know she'll be pissed. Besides, Quizilla is aimed at teenagers. What's with this "G rated" crap? *sigh* I hope this all just stops and they leave us alone.
    September 5th, 2010 at 07:23am
  • Quizilla was where I read and wrote my very first fanfic, granted my writing has majorily improved since that day, its still something to remember...That was back in early 2008 when it was still an okay website...And then I moved, went back and was all WTF.
    It really is going downhill, but what sucks is some of my favorite authors are on there, and dont have an account anywhere else, not even here. So it makes me sad that I cant just add them to my subcription list, and get an email whenever they update, rather than wait the ten minutes for the page to load to see if theyve updated.
    Mibba is Way better than Quizilla. In many ways. Organiztion, and capability being two major points.
    September 5th, 2010 at 05:37am
  • Well, obviously Mibba is better than Quizilla.
    But, that was my first fan-fic site, and it's so infuriating that they're doing this! It's rude, and they shouldn't be doing this to people. We work hard to write, and to have it be mercilessly destructed is is a slap in the face.
    September 5th, 2010 at 05:25am
  • That's horrible.

    And yes, there's probably going to be another huge influx of new mibba users from quizilla.
    So I guess we gain from it too(:
    September 5th, 2010 at 01:53am
  • well this sucks... did they even let out a notice about deleting stories that weren't G? and i agree with [b]DonosandBoners?![/b] Quizzillians are going to turn to Mibba and other fan fiction sites to write their fan-fiction...
    September 5th, 2010 at 01:06am
  • Nice. I can't believe I didn't know this. Going to try and salvage my stuff.
    September 4th, 2010 at 08:32pm
  • Well, it was going to happen. Every since it got handed around, the site has only gotten more crazy and that is the reason why I joined here. I'm sure there are those who agree. :/
    September 4th, 2010 at 08:18pm
  • Quizilla was messing up long before they got controlled by Nick and MTV.
    September 4th, 2010 at 07:04pm
  • I would've found out who the person was that said "good luck writing your stories all over again" and punched them in the face <3
    September 4th, 2010 at 06:59pm
  • i haven't been on quizilla for a while so I wouldn't know what it was like before. But I did have stories. And some of them we're major R rated but they never deleted mine. But i'm not giving up on my writers on quzilla. Mostly becuz they keep posting :)
    September 4th, 2010 at 04:42pm
  • quizilla sucks
    mibba is also gonna get alot more users
    September 4th, 2010 at 02:20pm
  • I never had an account on quizzilla, but this just seems extremely wrong... "Hey we don't like your stories, we're not going to let you fix them, soooooooo we deleted them! And sent ya to MTV" I'd be extremely mad, I'd go on a mean tweeting spree too! FU Quizzilla.
    September 4th, 2010 at 01:56pm
  • [b]Monsturrxxx3[/b], I'd riot with 'ya (:
    September 4th, 2010 at 07:15am
  • It's times like this I'm glad I never joined Quizilla.
    September 4th, 2010 at 07:14am
  • As far as I know they haven't deleted anything. If they did, they didn't delete my stuff. And I had some major R rated things. But everything's there and the site has been working for me again. But Quizilla's been going down hill anyway. Their current layout is slow on my computer and I don't have the patience to wait forever while a simple page loads, just because it has some neat stripes in the back. I also really liked the old rating systems and when we could make our stories have layouts. That's why I came to Mibba in the first place.
    September 4th, 2010 at 07:06am