New Member of My Chemical Romance? - Comments

  • Laces For Hanging.

    Laces For Hanging. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Meh.

    My Chem change and they'll continue to change, and that's it from me and my opinions really.
    Idc, just as ong as they keep making their life-saving music I'm happy.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 04:47pm
  • skullring

    skullring (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    a keyboard player? OI!
    I better not say TOO much of an opinion, because fanatics will jump down my throat.
    "Just get used to it"
    umm, no.
    i hope there new stuff isn't like all like the other mainstream bands out there, who have key boards AND SOUND EXACTLY THE SAME.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 04:45pm
  • The Color Abi

    The Color Abi (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    he's kinda cute...
    but i heard he's an amazing keyboard player
    but persanly i'd love MCR tostick with the five of them
    they really need to think about this properly
    and how it will affect not only them but there fans
    if he starts fucking with the other guys he might as well hide away from the fans cause we'll kill him
    and thinking about it
    remember when bob joined the band?
    they figured out that's what they needed
    maybe they want a keyboard guy
    but then again
    remember good charlotte
    they kinda went really popish with a keyboard guy
    but then again
    lostprofits have a keyboard guy don't they?
    and they rock!!!
    but not as much as mcr
    March 23rd, 2008 at 03:52pm
  • GONEEEE

    GONEEEE (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Quick question: Why does James get to announce he's a member. Shouldn't the BAND announce it?
    March 23rd, 2008 at 03:45pm
  • RawrBaby!

    RawrBaby! (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    gunna make an awesome change.....
    March 23rd, 2008 at 03:06pm
  • Hotcakes_Bryar

    Hotcakes_Bryar (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I just hope they don't end up like GC when they added keyboards...ewww.

    But other that that; sounds good.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 02:23pm
  • ThisisDeleted

    ThisisDeleted (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    o_O
    coolio.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 01:08pm
  • lake effect kid.;;

    lake effect kid.;; (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    Romania
    I'm coming back with one stupid question: How much keyboard/piano does MCR have in their frickin songs?
    And, I agree with MCRxFamousLivingDead one hundred percent.
    Also, I think that MCR might also add 3 new more members, I will still look at them like Gerard, Mikey, Ray, Bob and Frank. I just can't get used to the idea of him.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 12:16pm
  • Flynn Rider

    Flynn Rider (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Guam
    I just thought he'll be just going with shows with them... but meh.
    It's the bands decisions or what more... I'll be happy no matter what.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 12:00pm
  • SNATCHLIPS

    SNATCHLIPS (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Australia
    I think it will be good to have a keyboard in My Chem.
    It might even improve their sound. And if it doesn't, then they can go back to being the original 5 members.
    Calm down, it's not the end of the world if a sixth person enters the band. If James starts hacking up Bob, Frank, Mikey, Ray and Gerard in the middle of the night and selling their parts on eBay, then there's a reason to panic.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 11:57am
  • MCRxFamousLivingDead

    MCRxFamousLivingDead (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Australia
    I know you're all 'James, wow, he's amazing' blah blah freaking blah.

    My Chemical Romance was a band designed for FIVE people. Not 6.

    How many of you honestly listened for [i]keyboards[/i] in The Black Parade? No one? I didnt think so.

    I'd rather they leave the band the way they are. They have survived so much shit without him, he can just stay the way he is; someone who helped on the album when needed.


    Oh, and please do not bitch me out about this. I respect your opinions, so please respect mine.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 10:39am
  • BODY SHOTS

    BODY SHOTS (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    i love james...:]
    March 23rd, 2008 at 09:55am
  • cloudchords.

    cloudchords. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    :OO
    Wow.
    They'll still be the same people and all but I wonder what else they'll change this year,dont mean for it to sound bad and all.
    I can't wait to see what happens.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 08:50am
  • Patient Poet

    Patient Poet (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    New Zealand
    what the hell????? omgsh no way!!!! HE BETTER NOT CHANGE MCR! ITS MY FAVE BAND OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    March 23rd, 2008 at 08:27am
  • WordsICantSayAnymore

    WordsICantSayAnymore (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with Ryter. The original drummer for MCR wasent Bob. It was Matt. Just because you didn't see him in LOTMS dosent mean he was never part of the band. He put drums on Bullets and Revenge. Plagued has a really good point too. It's the talent that counts. Personally I could care less what the members of MCR look like. It's about the music. It's about how the lyrics reach out to you. It's about how you feel when you listen to the. And I agree with x...Amanda...x too. It dosent matter if Jame's is now a member. They are still MCR with or without six members. Stop acting like someone died. They added a member to the band it's not like someone left. Get over it. I mean Jesus Frankie didn't join MCR right away either yes he is on all three albums but he joined after PP and IAGY. I remember seeing then in 06 right after The Black Parade came out and saw either Frankie or Ray doing the piano parts to a couple songs. Can you imagine how hard that had to be? Then when I saw then in mid and late 07 I noticed another guy playing Piano for them. The one in April when Gerard had the cracked rib I saw a guy in the Patient costume playing piano (also the concert where MCR and MUSE got food Poisoning x.x). And I thought it was pretty rad. And did anyone notice someone playing piano when they were on Projkt Rev? So what if they have a new member. They are still MCR. They still make amazing mind blowing music. AND THEY ALSO STILL SAVE LIVES.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 07:17am
  • Adam Glambert.

    Adam Glambert. (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    It doesn't matter if James is official or not. MCR will still be amazing.

    Just get used to it. They're allowed to do whatever they want.

    As much as I love them as Bob, Ray, Frank, Gee, and Mikey, I think they'll be great as Bob, Ray, Frank, Gee, Mikey, and James.

    And, newsflash: Frank wasn't part of the band when this all began. Neither was Bob. And MCR was perfectly fine. In fact, The Black Parade is the first album of MCR's that Bob drummed on, because Bullets and Revenge were Matt. They were great with The Black Parade, correct?

    Correct.

    They're becoming a bigger band. What do you expect? But you know what? They're not doing it to be mainstream or whatever--they're doing it for the kids. Their fans.

    They're giving us something to listen to, to keep us sane, to save our lives... The least you could do as fans is accept the change and not judge until the record comes out.

    I, for one, can't wait. I only see the band getting better and better with time.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 06:47am
  • twitches

    twitches (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Canada
    thats pretty awesome. im not sure i'll get use to the idea of MCR having 6 people, but i'm sure MCR will still be MCR, with a slight twist :3
    March 23rd, 2008 at 06:30am
  • The Way

    The Way (1400)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    17
    Location:
    Philippines
    He's not going to be an official member, as in appearing in photoshoots and interviews, but a full time member, which means he'll always play keyboard at shows. There's a difference.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 05:53am
  • Leonore Paisley

    Leonore Paisley (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    39
    Location:
    United States
    I'm pretty sure that he himself has confirmed it. I see no problem with it. He seems to have done well enough so far for the band. Had they had issues, they wouldn't have done this. Keep the faith in MCR; trust their decisions.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 05:20am
  • Psyche Adrenaline

    Psyche Adrenaline (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with a_living_death.

    Seriously people...just because he may (or may not) be a new member, doesn't mean they won't be the same MCR we love, there's just another person.

    More to love.
    The more the merrier.
    March 23rd, 2008 at 05:08am