Palin- Supporting the Killing of Innocent Wolves - Comments

  • onewaytogo

    onewaytogo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    You people are so ignorant.
    March 25th, 2009 at 08:39pm
  • Br00talSceneQueen

    Br00talSceneQueen (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    fuck palin!
    im a vegetarian, so yeah this goes against EVERYTHING.
    what the fuck? wolves? ARE YOU SERIOUS!
    killing for the fun of it, that's horrible!
    sure, okay, i cant stop people from killing animals for food;
    but i can do something about "fun" as in hunting.
    its wrong and a disgrace. im about to get a bow
    and arrow and start hunting down policitians for the hell of it.
    what the hell!
    December 21st, 2008 at 05:25pm
  • INKLET

    INKLET (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I personally don't care much if they're killing wolves to eat-- fur is dumb, but whatever-- another issue.

    Palin is an idiot. Case closed.
    November 11th, 2008 at 06:27am
  • Heartswell.

    Heartswell. (400)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Kuwait
    Well, would you like an innocent wolf on your doorstep? :cute:
    November 6th, 2008 at 06:45am
  • the.ignorant.one

    the.ignorant.one (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Vanuatu
    Do YOU live in Alaska? If you dont, please stay out of our affairs. od, I'm so mad at Palin, because she joined the race everyone was suddenly, "OMG! I forgot about Alaska, lets go bother them!!"
    look, its balance wont be thrown off. You have no idea how much wild life is here. Really you dont, unless you live here. Seeing a bear or eagle or rabbit is a day to day thing, we dont have to have zoo's to see those animals. And listen, global waring might not be our fault. I dont disagree or agree with any idea. They all could be wrong or right. The earth has a LONNNGGG history of freezing and heating and freezing again. ever heard of the ice age??

    (Would you rather animals live and die hunted or born into torcher and then killed? ever wonder how that animal in your hamburger lived before its head was chopped off and it was thrown into a machine?? Open your eyes)
    November 6th, 2008 at 03:09am
  • Lucifer's Angel

    Lucifer's Angel (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    how she has so much power and even supportes i will NEVER know

    it's been proven that there's a direct link between hunting and men having small dicks, because they get pleaseure out causing pain on animals O.o what's she hiding?

    but seriosly, what did the wolves do to deserve being hunted? like faitharoony said, eating deer and elk is just part of the food chain, down to nature. but the only thing this has to do with nature is destroying it, like you said, it'll screw up the eco system

    and wolves are cute!! why would you [i]want[/i] to hunt them!?

    *shakes head* that woman is an IDIOT
    October 29th, 2008 at 05:33am
  • gleek

    gleek (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I don't think it's wrong to hunt, as long as you use the animal for food or something. And maybe there was a wolf overpopulation issue, who knows.

    But Sarah Palin is such a joke. If McCain gets elected and something happens to him, our country is in HUGE trouble with Sarah Palin at the helm.
    October 23rd, 2008 at 09:17pm
  • faitharoony

    faitharoony (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    God, Palin is so stupid. McCain too. One, Palin has like what, a 6 month old baby? And McCain? He's too old, he'd die like half way through. Poor Wolves, and so what if they eat deer and elk? It's part of the life cycle and food chain!
    October 22nd, 2008 at 11:51pm
  • jennaFOO

    jennaFOO (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    She's so fucking stupid. But I find myself wanting to fuck her.
    Fuck Obama, Fuck Mccain, I'm voting for Nader.

    :]
    October 10th, 2008 at 01:56pm
  • onewaytogo

    onewaytogo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Good gooood. Have you completely ignored the fact that they will eat all the moose, elk, deer, caribou. And thank you to the person about 4 comments below me. That's what will happen, but it the opposite effect. Do you want that? If you are, I'm almost certain that you have no idea what you're talking about. All I've heard so far is, "OMGGGG, i l00oovVe wolves, and this is radarted!" Like, seriously? Where in there is a fact or reason telling why it's wrong other than you don't like seeing wolves die?
    October 8th, 2008 at 04:36am
  • xXhayleyroxXx

    xXhayleyroxXx (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    tpbm - i interpret the term 'innocent' as they can't defend themselves against us, while we can against them if they chose to attack; plus they haven't done anything wrong
    i LOVEEEE wolves!
    i think this is vile, pointless and brutal
    any form of animal cruelty ought to be punished!
    god forbid anyone who ever involves themselves in it meets me
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    love for the wolves
    October 6th, 2008 at 07:48am
  • Fine.China

    Fine.China (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I like how you use the word "innocent." You know, wolves kill "innocent" bunnies and we kill "innocent" cows to eat. My dog kills "innocent" flies just for fun. Using the word innocent when talking about animals isn't really correct because they usually can't tell the difference between right and wrong which is what makes things innocent or guilty.
    I do support Palin, but I think she's a little weird. I don't know where you got this information, but I don' think that Palin would devote her time as VP making sure that hunters destroy wolves, or any other animals for that matter. There are bigger problems like our huge debt to China and our crashing economy that need to be taken care of first.
    October 4th, 2008 at 09:58pm
  • iinfamous

    iinfamous (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    This is so sick. I know there was a point when wolves were over populating but shooting them just for them being themselves is wrong. I think hunting in general is wrong. I really hope she's not Vice President > _ >.
    September 30th, 2008 at 02:24am
  • ManiaRina

    ManiaRina (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    There is NO justification for supporting the pointless slaughtering of nature's magnificent creatures. Humans need to stop fucking with the ecosystem, especially trying to kill off nature's predators- because hunting wiped out all of the natural predators in my area, there is a HUGE overpopulation of deer. Because there are so many, there is not enough food for them all to survive, so they die slow, miserable deaths. There's a large tall-grassed field, actually, where there are hundreds upon hundreds of dead deer bones from starvation.. it's extremely grim. This is the direct effect of wiping out the predators. Fucking morons.
    September 28th, 2008 at 07:33am
  • onewaytogo

    onewaytogo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    [b]THISISMYNAME:[/b]
    I love how you're strongly against the killing of wolves and you can't even give solid reasons why or even use proper grammar and turn off your damn caps lock.
    September 28th, 2008 at 01:18am
  • beatriceyork

    beatriceyork (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with Squirrely.Kassi

    There are to many humans. We wouldn't have to even see wolves if we weren't in a bunch of places we shouldn't be.
    September 27th, 2008 at 08:00pm
  • beatriceyork

    beatriceyork (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Ugh I am sick of this backwoods bitch. I don't really condone the killing of any animals, especially not from a helicaptor for no reasons at all. Wolves and bears? Aren't they already endangered in certain p[arts of the U.S. She isn't effing God she can't just go around taking lives. She doesn't need to be anywhere near the Oval office with her irrational train of thought.
    September 27th, 2008 at 07:58pm
  • Ps- Me Wub Yew

    Ps- Me Wub Yew (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    41
    Location:
    United States
    Just because she is VP, doesn't mean that she can do whatever she wants. There are others that have to be talked to about this crap, right? Right. Same with the President, dude. He can't do whatever he wants.

    And she's so right about GW not being caused by humans. >_>;

    Wrong about killing innocent animals. But every hunter does it. Did you have some hissy fit when you learned about those hunters killing innocent animals? Bet not.
    September 26th, 2008 at 04:35am
  • Vulnerable.

    Vulnerable. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    That is so damn stuipd!!! Why the hell would they kill innocent wolves? What did they do to us? What did they do to her?!?!?!?
    September 25th, 2008 at 11:30pm
  • This Is My Username

    This Is My Username (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    sorry but i LOVE wolves and it pains me to see them disapering so understand how i feel about it and PLEASE dont mind my curseing
    September 25th, 2008 at 03:26am