Palin- Supporting the Killing of Innocent Wolves - Comments

  • Flynn Rider

    Flynn Rider (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Guam
    LOL at [i]Arcane-Inamorata[/i]'s comment. Made me LOL so bad.
    September 20th, 2008 at 12:14am
  • onewaytogo

    onewaytogo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    We're getting into abortion now?
    Yeeeeaaah!
    September 19th, 2008 at 11:30pm
  • paranormality.

    paranormality. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    Aw poor wolves.

    AND GO OBAMA.

    Abortion is every woman's choice.
    September 19th, 2008 at 10:23pm
  • The last Dagny

    The last Dagny (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United States
    Well first thing i would like to say, they are just wolves. Saying how upset you are about this, is just saying you put an animals life before yours..or more along the lines of anti-life. and on another note, abortion is not killing a baby, it is not a conscious being,since it is still in the mother. And it is the mothers choice if she wants to give the baby up, and no one should have a say about it.
    September 19th, 2008 at 09:10pm
  • strange.

    strange. (310)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    "Obama supports abortion."

    Well thank god someone does.
    September 19th, 2008 at 06:36pm
  • symphon1c

    symphon1c (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    So many people are upset about this, yet I see no one getting upset that Obama supports abortion. Abortion is murder. Human life is much more precious than animal life, because humans have a soul. We go somewhere when we die. Animals don't.
    September 19th, 2008 at 04:45pm
  • Static Age

    Static Age (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Wow. This article was incredibly biased and poorly written. You should do some research before you go writing something like this.
    The fact is, the wolves are [i]overpopulated[/i] in Alaska. If it isn't taken care of to some degree then the wolves will end up starving. The wolf population has always been controlled, it's not a headline. So I ask you, the author, this question: Did you write this because you dislike Palin? Because it kind of seems like it.
    And to all of you who are calling her a bitch, I just have to say wow.
    That's unbelievably immature. Calling someone a bitch because they like to hunt is wrong. I like to hunt, so I guess that makes me a bitch too, right? Well, so be it.
    Who cares if someone likes to hunt? People have been doing it forever. Get over it. You don't have to do it if you don't want to.
    And another thing.
    People really need to stop bashing Palin because of her views and lifestyle. It's so annoying that everyone thinks she doesn't know anything and has no experience just because she grew up and went into politics in Alaska. Why does that fact make any difference? Is Alaska not just as important as every other state?
    Okay, I'm done now. Typing this is making me angry.
    September 19th, 2008 at 07:07am
  • onewaytogo

    onewaytogo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    PETA is the place for you, Pretty-Odd.
    I'm a vegetarian. But the fact remains it's not for fun that they're killing the wolves.
    And I am totally and completely afraid of Sarah Palin. Just the thought of John McCain making office, and dieing, then her becoming President. Uhhhh...
    September 19th, 2008 at 04:53am
  • college dropout

    college dropout (255)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I FREAKING HATE HER.
    I am actually writing an article for my school newspaper completely against her.
    Let me just put this out there, and everyone else can make up their mind on her: Sarah Palin said, in an interview on CNBC, "I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers it for me: What is it exactly that the VP does?”
    applauds for Sarah Palin. She's running for VP and has no idea what it does.
    September 19th, 2008 at 04:03am
  • Kupo

    Kupo (210)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    i am wholly against the killing of ANY animal, if its innocent or not!
    Animals are just like people. We are mammals, are we not?
    Everyone who eats meat is a cannibal. I cannot stand it, but it's that person's choice weather they do or do not eat meat. I, with a lot of my friends don't eat meat. We don't scoff when our friends eat meat in front of us. We don't hate meat eaters or anything, like so many people accuse. To me, killing animals for food is wrong. Why kill animals if you have perfectly good substitutes? That's just me though.
    September 19th, 2008 at 03:59am
  • Airi.

    Airi. (2240)

    :
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Palin is a dumabass. She's also a bitch.

    Killing wolves for fun is wrong. Killing anything for fun is wrong.

    Palin was not a right choice for VP, in my opinion at least.
    September 19th, 2008 at 03:31am
  • peacemaker.

    peacemaker. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    My favorite animal has been a wolf since I was about ten...
    September 19th, 2008 at 02:39am
  • Arcane-Inamorata

    Arcane-Inamorata (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    36
    Location:
    Albania
    JACOOOOOOOOOOB!

    Lol.
    September 19th, 2008 at 02:09am
  • onewaytogo

    onewaytogo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Past experiences have proven sometimes it's okay for us to interfere for the good of the animals. In Alaska, before they started the management of wolves, there were very low numbers of wolves and bears, and the moose were becoming over populated. While the wolves and bears shrank in numbers, the moose gained in population. They've been managing them for some time now, and nothing like that has happened recently. They have the largest population of wolves in the United States, don't they? Or this side of the globe? One or the other, I suppose.
    September 19th, 2008 at 01:37am
  • Spaztastic

    Spaztastic (640)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    [i]They are in fact becoming over populated, and if they didn't reduce the numbers, they would be killing too many moose, and the shortage would cause starvation, along with decrease in moose population, obviously. They first have to be threatened to become endangered. I don't approve of the method they use, obviously, but they have been managing the population of the wolves in Alaska for over 25 years now. Where have you been?[/i]

    ^ I knew that just from liking wolves. They'll have to bring down the wolf population in order to save them from starvation.
    Which would you rather have? Wolves dying of starvation or a reasonable amount of wolves that could live?

    If you, the author of this article, think this is so horrible, how come you didn't write an article on this when this Articles were first available? Controlling the wolf population in Alaska [b][i]has[/i][/b] been going on for a long time. It's already been know.
    Is it just because you don't like Palin and you need a reason to bash her?
    September 18th, 2008 at 11:52pm
  • a-shot-to-remember

    a-shot-to-remember (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    That's absolutley terrible. Hunting for sport, for any animal, is just plain wrong.
    My family's moving to Canada is she and McCain win. No joke.
    September 18th, 2008 at 10:55pm
  • Freaka.

    Freaka. (220)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Palin=dumbarse.
    If a species becomes overpopulated, nature kills them off. Ecosystems do not require human management, despite our arrogance in believing that we are the keepers of the planet. If there's too many wolves, they'll compete for resources and when they run out of resources, they'll die out, it's as simple as that.
    In spite of common misconceptions, wolves generally stay away from humans, so there's no point in saying that it is for the protection of human lives.
    Palin just wants more wolf-skin rugs for her house.
    I do Geography for A-Level, so at least I know what I'm talking about.
    September 18th, 2008 at 10:47am
  • onewaytogo

    onewaytogo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I know, you said they could become endangered. They are in fact becoming over populated, and if they didn't reduce the numbers, they would be killing too many moose, and the shortage would cause starvation, along with decrease in moose population, obviously. They first have to be threatened to become endangered. I don't approve of the method they use, obviously, but they have been managing the population of the wolves in Alaska for over 25 years now. Where have you been?
    September 18th, 2008 at 06:44am
  • Dreams.of.Someday

    Dreams.of.Someday (900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I didn't say they were already over-populated.
    September 18th, 2008 at 03:56am
  • onewaytogo

    onewaytogo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Okay, I do not like Palin, I'll make that clear. But this was no written correctly and you know it. The wolves are not endangered in Alaska, they're over populated. So Alaska is basically telling all hunters to go shoot wolves to bring down the population. And they moose hunt because, seriously, could there possibly be any more moose?
    September 18th, 2008 at 03:17am