Autumn Pasquale - Comments

  • @ ladyschrei
    Everything you said was correct. I watched the same news conference.
    October 25th, 2012 at 12:04am
  • @ outlier
    I didn't use any articles when writing this (though if you read any on the matter, they all seem similar, mine included). I assume you didn't see, but in my article I wrote: "Most information here was obtained through the news conference held today on the matter."

    There was a news conference on the matter yesterday at four o'clock in the afternoon. That's where all this information came from, based on what the lead investigator said.

    From what I know, they keep jumping back and forth. Some say criminals, some say suspects.

    What I do know is that they, along with their attourneys (sp?) turned themselves in yesterday, and have a hearing for a juvenile detention center on Friday.

    And no, this article wasn't copied, if that's what you were saying, I wasn't sure. This was all written out, by memory, based on the conference the investigator gave yesterday.

    @ Deus Ex Machina
    Yup, as far as we know, it was.

    @ n.chalklen
    I'm not surprised the news reached them, it's all over the country now, I believe :o

    @ miss zombie.
    I agree completely.

    @ sacrifice
    Exactly :(
    October 24th, 2012 at 11:55pm
  • This disgusts me so terribly. She didn't deserve this, nobody does. It's really disheartening because those kids knew what they were doing and didn't care - kids of MY age - what consequences were going to result from the luring or the fact that her life was about to be compromised. Rest in Peace, Autumn. <3!

    @ miss zombie.
    Agreeeed!
    October 24th, 2012 at 11:48pm
  • This happened ten or so minutes from me, and a couple streets down from where my brother lives. It's so, so saddening that her life was stolen from her at such a young age, and for nothing. I'm hoping the prosecutor's recommend the harshest punishment possible for these boys. They deserve whatever is coming to them.
    October 24th, 2012 at 08:49pm
  • Gosh that is horrible. So sad and depressing that she was only 12 years old.

    Great article, but I found that it did not flow together well and I think that it's partially due to the fact that you had so many paragraphs that were one-three sentences long. Also, the fact that you had facts in the first part of the artice and then you added your own personal opinion, was a little confusing. I think you could've done better if you just did the facts of the case, or if you wrote just your opinion about the case. But great article, nontheless.

    My parents live in Philadelphia, PA and their newcast is just littered with this story. Some people just do not have a heart.
    October 24th, 2012 at 11:28am
  • This is horrible. All for a BMX bike?
    October 24th, 2012 at 08:11am
  • Can you source in articles of the information you used?

    I just read an article on this on a news website and the boys were only listed as suspects and not confirmed criminals at this stage.

    Sad, sad story.

    Also I have to say I found it confusing that the first three quarters or so of this piece was in the form of an article while the last quarter was more of a personal commentary. The sudden shift made it seem as if you had copied an article for the purpose of commenting on it at the end. Just a thought.
    October 24th, 2012 at 07:39am