The Future Evolution Of Mankind, Will You Experience It? - Comments

  • I second superchickrox3.
    This sounds like it'd make an epic movie or novel.

    But for real?
    Just ... no.
    August 3rd, 2008 at 09:14pm
  • is this the plot for a new story or something?
    August 3rd, 2008 at 07:30pm
  • Well, for one I'm slightly confused. You didn't really explain any of this well.
    So-there's some alien techonology that people happen to find. And they have a vision. And then they take it to the US government. And the US government hire 'psychics' to examine it. And then they start to bring it back to the place it was 'found'. But then THEY start having visions. And then the alien techonology realises the humans aren't worthy. So it kills them and itself. But some survive. They go to some random cave with 23 rooms. But there's 24 because of the 'magic crystal'. And that means we're going to get 24 chromosomes at some point. And we need these to beat the 5 people bent on world domination.
    o__O
    No offence...but shouldn't this be in the 'Story' section? I realise you must have come to your conclusions somehow-but it seems like you just drew them out of thin air...
    August 3rd, 2008 at 07:25pm
  • I think this is a fun little bit of nonsense, and I'm not going to bash you unnecessarily over something you believe in and find interesting.
    August 3rd, 2008 at 06:26pm
  • ok well don't be to mean to her, but yeah to me it's all a bunch of well 'sh*t'

    soz.
    August 3rd, 2008 at 04:20pm
  • xD

    you should meet up with Tom Cruise.
    I think you two would have a blast of a conversation.
    August 3rd, 2008 at 03:39pm
  • wow I dont even know why the site people would let you put this up here its a load of crap and is not important at all!
    August 3rd, 2008 at 07:28am
  • -sigh- Crackfiend said it all...
    August 3rd, 2008 at 06:50am
  • For a second there I thought I was reading a review of Indiana Jones.
    August 3rd, 2008 at 06:27am
  • [i]For this to tie into evolution of mankind, there are 23 sets of chromosomes in our bodies. The 24th room represents our 24th set of chromosomes. By obtaining this new set of chromosomes, we will evolve into a whole new mankind. Our lifespans will increase drastically, and our minds will have all power. [/i]

    Who came up with that idea? How does anyone know that they represent the number of chromosomes humans have? How do they know all the improvements that we will recieve if we were to have twenty four chromosomes?

    [i]Now, this is for future use because there are 5 people who have sole demands to dictate the earth. Their plans consist of wiping out 2/3rds of the population, to make it easier to control and we will become basically slaves.[/i]

    Again, how does anyone know this? This sounds like a poorly written essay from an over imaginative fourth grader.

    This sounds like a sci fi movie. Where did you read/hear about the two kids that found this object?
    August 3rd, 2008 at 06:25am
  • I agree with Koffin Kat! All your "facts" just seem like a jumbled mess written by a fifth grader for a school assignment.
    August 3rd, 2008 at 06:16am
  • Where did you get your information?

    Humans do not have 24 sets of chromosomes. We have 22, and the 23rd is our sex determining pair (XX or XY). Apes have 24 sets of chromosomes, but not humans.

    Furthermore, I think that if humans are evolving to have an extra set, we would have picked up on it what with projects like the Human Genome Project. Having extra genetic material or an abnormality in a chromosome can cause mental retardation, physical deformities and all kinds of unpleasant syndromes. Modern humans originated about 250,000 years ago. It takes millions of years for a species to evolve, so by 2050, well, nothing will have happened, if anything happens at all.

    Also, this whole story about these evil dictators of the World who want to enslave the human race - wow, where to begin. Where did you hear that? Also, how did you come up with a link between these 24 caves and supposed 24 chromosomes? Is there any real scientific base to back your claim up or did you just draw a conclusion on the basis that the numbers were similar?

    Also, this whole 'magic crystal' business makes no sense. First off, how did these people know that there was a 24th room if you said it was all hidden beneath rubble? For all we know, it could have just been a bunch of talus at the bottom of a rock wall or an embankment. You said that they found this crystal under a rock slide inside the 24th room, but then went on to say that without the crystal, they would not have found this room. How did they find this room if the crystal was inside? How did they know there was even a crystal in there?

    Sorry, but everything about this sounds more like it came out of the Weekly World News, (which as we all know, is the pinnacle of fine journalism and truthfulness; that's sarcasm for those who might be a bit slow) or a science fiction novel rather than reality.
    August 3rd, 2008 at 05:55am
  • I think i hate you.

    Gabe
    August 3rd, 2008 at 05:41am
  • BULLSHIT. Who gives a damn what'll happen then? We'll probably be dead by then because we don't know how to take care of the earth. We're on the brink of extinction now, why would we last another 42 years?
    And for all we know, it could be some stupid plan set out by the government to get our hopes up about not turning our planet into a noxious ball of green house gases because we'll be all "evolved." Please. If anything, mankind is going to go down on the evolutionary chain, not up. Have you looked at some of your peers? They're a bunch of pompous morons. Give me a break.
    August 3rd, 2008 at 05:28am
  • oh fuck
    August 3rd, 2008 at 02:30am
  • yeah that's pretty sick. :)
    but didn't the government and scientist also say that the world would end in 2012?
    so how can we reach this new evolution if we're all dead?
    August 3rd, 2008 at 12:28am
  • lol this is really weird, im not going to critisize of course becuase evryone has their own opinuiosn but sits very unique if you like this stuff you should reseacrh the Illuminati
    August 2nd, 2008 at 11:33pm
  • zomg! That's freakin awesome!
    August 2nd, 2008 at 10:06pm