The Sounds of Hell? - Comments

  • Momma Danger.

    Momma Danger. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I'm a Christian- one of Jehovah's Witnesses, actually- and I don't believe Hell exists. I do believe, however, in the demons. No way am I listening to the recording. *shudders*
    February 10th, 2009 at 10:46pm
  • Delia.

    Delia. (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    I believe in God, and I am a christan, we might never know if it's true or not, but people, please have an open mind, or at least don't be all "that was stupid and it was shit" because that is kind of rude. Who knows, two hundred years ago, flying was considered to be a fantasy, what person could ever fly, but we flew. What person could ever go to outer space, I mean, everything rovolves around the earth? We went to outer space, and we revolve around the sun. So maybe it is true, just because somthing is unlikely, doesn't make it fake or false.
    July 31st, 2008 at 08:25pm
  • ZombieBunnyKILL

    ZombieBunnyKILL (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Bullshit.
    I can make those sounds at home.
    May 18th, 2008 at 03:42am
  • for the love of me

    for the love of me (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    if any of you have ever read the bible you would know that God is gonna turn the earth into the firey pit of hell and everybody who i saved is gonna go with Him to Heaven and everybody else is gonna stay here. If anything this should be a warning to those who don't believe that HELL DOES EXIST. And unless you wanna go there you should be saved.

    When your saved you DON"T HAVE TO BE PERFECT. You don't have to promise you virginity forever or become a priest or something but whenever you need somebody Jesus is there to listen and when you talk to Him it's like there is a giant bolder lifted of your shoulders. I was gonna kill myself until I had somebody tell me how He helped their life. Yes, I still shop at hot topic , wear slutty skirts, or cuss but no matter what happens nothing can erase my name from the Book of Life. And if your scared that people will think your a loser some will and some won't but if they do you know when they call your name on Judgement Day that they should have listened to you the person who out of all this doubt and chaos chose the right way not the easy way.

    And i'm not tryin to scare you
    May 17th, 2008 at 06:19am
  • FiveFishAndAFish

    FiveFishAndAFish (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    1. Microphones wouldn't work in that heat.
    2. It's just stupid Christians trying to scare us.
    3. There is no hell.
    4. There is no heaven.
    5. There is no god.
    May 16th, 2008 at 04:29pm
  • God Save The Queen

    God Save The Queen (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with BrokenGameBoy. As long as they we're simply being sarcastic about My Chem fans killing themselves and such.
    May 16th, 2008 at 03:00am
  • fleshyle

    fleshyle (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Ooooo -waves hands around- how scary. -Rolls eyes- Jeez. You know it would be slightly impressive if it weren't for the high heats and such, microphones wouldn't work in such heat and that hell would be so close to the surface? Pshyeah, okay. LEGASP! Maybe it's a secret uber amazing cult that meets underground and in it everyone commits suicide listening to My Chemical Romance!!!! >< Pffbt.
    Anyway, the article was actually pretty good--the recording made me giggle and overall you made my day. Thank you :[__)
    May 13th, 2008 at 02:38am
  • RawrMonstah

    RawrMonstah (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    And btw in that video, the music was creepier than the "screaming". lol
    May 13th, 2008 at 12:12am
  • petalhee.

    petalhee. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Philippines
    Okay. Oh my God.. lol.

    That was scary, I have to admit. But I don't think the recording is real. Yes, I'm a Catholic, I believe in Heaven and Hell but I don't think that was..."it".

    Still, that scared the living daylights out of me. *shudders*
    May 12th, 2008 at 06:06pm
  • RawrMonstah

    RawrMonstah (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    And I agree with kamatachi....
    May 12th, 2008 at 04:30am
  • RawrMonstah

    RawrMonstah (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    That's a little scary....but I still don't really believe it.
    Hell isn't a material place....you can't just dig to it...you'll only end up melting from the magma...
    Have we all forgotten what we learned in like...5th grade or something???
    Next thing we know we'll hear "These people traveled 3 million miles into the air and heard angels singing!!"
    Fake....
    May 12th, 2008 at 04:29am
  • kamatachi

    kamatachi (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    i'm a christian and I believe the lord would not do that to us.
    May 12th, 2008 at 04:03am
  • Ms. Mothersound

    Ms. Mothersound (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    interesting.
    May 11th, 2008 at 09:27pm
  • Deleted Account

    Deleted Account (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Pish Posh. The camera would have melted. Nothing can with stand such intense heat.
    May 11th, 2008 at 11:15am
  • A.Lonely.Writer

    A.Lonely.Writer (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    That was disappointing, actually. And fake.
    May 10th, 2008 at 09:32pm
  • Slow Down Sisky

    Slow Down Sisky (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    i think the picture scared me more than the recording.

    ha [:
    May 10th, 2008 at 03:02am
  • axelofsoceity

    axelofsoceity (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Dude. I've heard screamo that was scarier than that.
    If hell is real its going to sound a lot worse than that.
    May 9th, 2008 at 07:34am
  • wishfinder

    wishfinder (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Philippines
    Hell is real, as we all know, but it mostly sounds like some wailing screamo-esque voice that keeps ringing around like it's in some shotgun ballroom scenario. I consider this a hoax. What a nice rip-off.
    May 8th, 2008 at 07:07am
  • Laceration Gravity

    Laceration Gravity (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    I don't know... Those recordings were pretty creepy, but it could have been made by a lot of things. If someone hadn't said "hey, listen to the sound of Hell," then I would have just ignored them. I believe that it's a hoax too -shrugs-
    May 7th, 2008 at 05:22pm
  • marisa.

    marisa. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    102
    Location:
    United States
    You know, they have proved that hell does not exist.
    it was just made up so that people wouldn't sin.
    They proved that in the bible, hell was basically a dump. It was on the outside of Jerusalem where they sent the lepers and people that were outcasts.
    I have read many many books on it and done a lot of research, and you can all check it out yourselves.
    May 6th, 2008 at 10:34pm