Five Year-Old Special Needs Child Voted Out Of Kindergarten Class - Comments

  • Hayley-x-Bailey

    Hayley-x-Bailey (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Canada
    That has to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. My cousin is Autistic, and this is something that strikes close to home. It's truly unfair to this poor boy. I would find a way to take legal action.
    May 29th, 2008 at 05:41pm
  • Captain

    Captain (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    My question is: What the fuck is wrong with the school? Who hired this teacher in the first place? By the time you're an adult you should know better than treat a naive little kid like that.
    May 29th, 2008 at 05:38pm
  • Joey Jordison

    Joey Jordison (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    That is just wrong!
    May 29th, 2008 at 05:34pm
  • MellyMassacre

    MellyMassacre (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    thats so horrid !
    May 29th, 2008 at 05:23pm
  • the_undead_princess

    the_undead_princess (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Ireland
    fucking bastard of a teacher
    May 29th, 2008 at 05:03pm
  • Scottie

    Scottie (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    hes just a kid! thats just cruel!! >:( i can c y mrs.barton is upset!
    May 29th, 2008 at 04:59pm
  • horsie890

    horsie890 (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    I read a story once where Gerard had Asperger's...gah, this is so unfair. He's just a little kid. Nobody should be treated like this, and especially nobody with this kind of problem.
    May 29th, 2008 at 03:59pm
  • GONEEEE

    GONEEEE (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    I watched this story on the news and it made me sick, and to think, people try to blame music for teen suicide? No, it's things like this- being humiliated in front of an entire class. It's so ignorant that the teacher acted that way.
    May 29th, 2008 at 03:13pm
  • Angelus.

    Angelus. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Aw, that's awful... poor little boy. That teacher is obviously a selfish, ignorant, cold-hearted b****, and I hope she is punished for what she did to that child.

    xoxoxox
    May 29th, 2008 at 02:59pm
  • Penguin.

    Penguin. (350)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Discrimination.

    That is so fucking stupid. If they were having problems, surley there gonna have a special needs teacher, or at least should have spoken to the parents about other options and schools where thier child may have benefitted more.

    This kid's got Special needs, so what? it means they need extra help. It's not something thats gonna spread to other kids is it? If the school actually gave him the help he needed then whats the problem?

    This will probably effect this kid his whole life. Most self esteem problems start when a kids younger.

    I hounestly don't understand why he had to be put through all that just because of some narrow minded fucking teacher who can't even be bothered to look after the kids she teaches. I think she should be voted outta the school, not the kid.
    May 29th, 2008 at 02:34pm
  • petalhee.

    petalhee. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Philippines
    What the fuck was that teacher thinking?! Okay, so if he/she wanted him out, he/she could have talked to the school about it, and maybe the school could have suggested that to the mother or something. But, no, the teacher had to put the child in that horrible situation.

    This might leave a scar in the kid's heart, you know. I mean, maybe he hadn't exactly understood what had happened but he might have gotten the idea that he's unwanted or something like that. An adult can take that, even rational teenagers can, but a five-year old child?

    What. The. Hell. >_<
    May 29th, 2008 at 02:25pm