Five Year-Old Special Needs Child Voted Out Of Kindergarten Class - Comments

  • bye.

    bye. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    And he isn't to slow. He said it made him sad. So he knew what the hell was going on. That kids is adorable though.
    Awww I hope that doesn't mess him up.
    May 30th, 2008 at 08:21pm
  • bye.

    bye. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Who the hell do teachers think they are now days? I mean its hard enough being a kid , kids are mean then you have the teacher being a twat. Wow. His mom should sue the hell out of that school and make sure that women never teaches again. Ever. Anywhere. She obviously isn't cut out for it if she is treating 5 year olds with such blatant disrespect and lack of compassion.
    May 30th, 2008 at 08:20pm
  • Linch

    Linch (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    Slovenia
    This teacher who asked other kids to vote is SLOW, not the kid.

    She obviously didn't have an idea about teaching, she cannot do something like that to a 5-year-old boy =(

    Awwuh, and he looks adorable! <3

    There's a guy with this Asperger's syndrome on my school, he's been counted as anyone else here and this is only right.

    And it's plain rude & stupid to ask other classmates to vote wether he should stay or not. Here at my school, some crazy kids collected signatures to throw some kid out of my class (he hasn't got any illness or anything, he's just violent & rude). When we voted him to leave the class, no teacher actually took it serious. But it was a violent person that time! And here, this kid Alex cannot do anything about his syndrome.

    Awww, poor kiddie =( I feel so sorry for him. =(
    May 30th, 2008 at 06:06pm
  • Airi.

    Airi. (2240)

    :
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Poor kid. Who cares if he's a little slow. He should be treated like everyone else.
    May 30th, 2008 at 04:51pm
  • Sick Girl.

    Sick Girl. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    What the fuck? Dude, that's wrong on so many levels! Look at the kid! He's adorable! Who care's if he's a little slow? It doesn't make him any different than the rest of those kids. I feel really bad for him. :[
    May 30th, 2008 at 04:27pm
  • oscar wilde;

    oscar wilde; (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    That's despicable.
    That poor kid... and anyway, what kind of [i]monster[/i] ask 5-year olds to evaluate their classmates? The teacher clearly had an issue with it and couldn't cope.
    May 30th, 2008 at 02:02pm
  • Silly_Girl

    Silly_Girl (350)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    That's so sad. :[ Poor kid, I'd give him a hug.
    May 30th, 2008 at 01:15pm
  • sansa.

    sansa. (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    That's disgusting, to be honest. My brother has Asperger's, and if one of his teachers did that to him, I would be the first one down the school and I would [i]lose[/i] it with them. Never mind legal action, I would probably strangle them and hope they choke.

    I don't even believe in the death sentence, but I think she's a witch and should be burned at the stake.

    But he's the cutest kid ever, don't you think? :D
    May 30th, 2008 at 10:59am
  • xxKeatonxx

    xxKeatonxx (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Dude, a family member of mine has aspergers, and I have worked with children who have disabilities like, and worse than that, and to have him put in front of his class, and voted out is horrific.

    But it is happening all the time now, kicking out kids with special needs.

    I can understand how they have different needs than some children, but it doesn't mean someone couldn't easily help these other kids.



    P.S. Five-year-olds generally are parrots, and do not like each other so if one says he stinks, they'll all say he stinks, to be part of the pack. Try psychology, idiots.
    May 30th, 2008 at 06:16am
  • Make_my_lover_stay

    Make_my_lover_stay (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    Wow...that couldn've been me. I would have calmly went into the class. Slowly took off my earrings...and basically beat the evil out of that monster, since she shouldnt have the right to be called a teacher. Poor guy, hopefully he doesnt remember it as he ages.
    May 30th, 2008 at 05:32am
  • strawberry_daiquiri

    strawberry_daiquiri (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Ecuador
    Poor kid.. and what a horrible teacher. She should be sacked.

    When they did this to my 14 year old sister, she was devastated. I can't imagine what that little five year old must feel....
    May 30th, 2008 at 05:25am
  • BODY SHOTS

    BODY SHOTS (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    that is horrible.
    how could someone do something so cruel to a five year old.
    May 30th, 2008 at 05:11am
  • Darling we're Dead

    Darling we're Dead (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    For fucks sake it's not emotional child abuse?! This kid is five! It's not his fault he has this! My sister has the same problem and she's not getting voted out of her class. That's just, ugh. It's just say the way things are going with this world.
    May 30th, 2008 at 04:51am
  • UnperfectlyAmazazing

    UnperfectlyAmazazing (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    36
    Location:
    United States
    Dude what the fuck?!
    who does that shit I mean making a 5 year old stand in front of a class
    and have the other kids tell him what they don't like about him
    that has to be mortifying no matter how old you are
    I mean that teacher should not be allowed to tech treating a little kid like that
    it's not his fault
    wow O.o what is this world coming to
    May 30th, 2008 at 03:54am
  • La La Love

    La La Love (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Ok, this officially sucks ass, because my boyfriend has Add/ Adhd/ Dislexyia[i think that's how it's spelled] and tourretes syndrome, my little cousin/ god brother has servere toureetes, adhd to the extreme and has some brain disorders and both of them have been mistreated by teachers and peers. No girl wanted to be with Jack before me because he'd lash out into seizure like things and would always be hyper, until I came along that is, and R.j. has zero friends and people call him Twitch because he has bursts of ticks and stuff. So I am toatlly with this kid. It sucks, it really does and it's wrong. Neither one of them can help it!
    May 30th, 2008 at 02:45am
  • Kyra

    Kyra (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    United States
    Not emotional child abuse? Are you kidding me?!
    May 30th, 2008 at 02:41am
  • Mrs.NickTilton

    Mrs.NickTilton (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Oh my god that lady shouldn't teach if she treats kids with special needs that way!!
    May 30th, 2008 at 02:19am
  • kariajaderose

    kariajaderose (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    my brother has that and if someone did that to him id kick there butt nomater if there the teacher or not. i mean how frign evil do you have to be to do that to a kid i am so mad and if they dont file charges i will make a protest for her to be fired and the sad thing is i dont even live in the state but ill find a way!!!!
    May 30th, 2008 at 01:57am
  • Billy Corgan

    Billy Corgan (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    i live near port st. lucie.
    that fucking bitch shouldn't even be allowed near children.
    May 30th, 2008 at 01:50am
  • writing muse

    writing muse (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Location:
    United States
    That's horrendous. Absolutely and totally. To put ANYONE up in front of the class and pick them apart. It's disgusting!
    May 30th, 2008 at 01:22am