Story Recommendations IV

Hiii everyone! (:

I'm so sorry that this fourth blog is so late today, but I had to go see my doctor. Not to mention, I had to spend almost all of afternoon there. And to top it all, that stupid woman told me to... Oh well, this will go off topic. Let's not talk about it.

The first story for today is called,


Type: Fan fiction
Rating: PG
Short Description: An abandoned Umbreon finds more than he bargains for on an adventure to find his missing trainer.
Authors: Phil'sRoseBrideHina

Summary:
When his trainer abandons him, an Umbreon, named Shadow, goes on a journey to find the reason for his trainer's disappearance and his abandonment. Joining him are three other abandoned Pokemon as he seeks out his first clue among Team Rocket's plans to call upon the protectors of the Sinnoh Region.

This is a Pokemon fan fiction, and hence like DBZ, it has reason to be on my favorites' list. The plot line is unique, and this story has the best description that I've come across so far. Plus the action sequences are nicely described, with the story being truly original. On a side note, I especially adored Bunny! xD So if you haven't already, definitely go check it out! This story deserves so much more love.

The second one for today is,


Type: Original fiction
Rating: R
Short Description: I was trapped in a little glass box...never to touch anyone again.
Authors: Brianna Marie

Summary:
Free or not free?
The Little Glass Girl kept going back and forth; there was no settling. Everything was always changing.
It was all changing so constantly.

I was only a girl when my parents sold me. I was passed from person to person in an era of the starving, the vane, and the blood thirsty.
There was a time I was saved, and that's what kept me going after it was taken brutally away from me. That's when I became the Little Glass Girl; the toy that everyone loved playing with; trapped in a glass box that wouldn't shatter anything but my hopes of feeling freed again.


This is simply brilliant, with amazing description and a very unique storyline. The story fluctuates between past and present, and you're going to love every bit of it. It's about a girl wanting to be free, and her thoughts are very well portrayed. So go, check it out. Though I highly doubt you haven't already haha.

And that would be all for today. If you have a story of yours/others that you like and want to recommend, please leave a link here. I'll check it out ASAP. And if you want to check out my previous three recommendation blogs, here are the links: I, II and III.

So, have a happy, awesome day guys. And bye! :D
February 13th, 2015 at 01:30pm