Editing + Proofreading

• stayup-getdown

stayup-getdown (100)

:
    I need a new beta, not because my current/previous one was bad (she's great), she just doesn't check her email, therefore she never edits my chapters... so I need someone who will always check their email and/or any other way I send them stories through, and someone who will edit well- but also asap. I need someone who will see it within 24 hours of me sending it, because I really do not have the skill to pick out my own mistakes hahaha.

Anyway, I can't really explain my writing style, but I can send you to my stories. I am writing a lot right now, so I need someone who can just edit chapters quickly, but well, as they come.

Here are my stories. I only have two out now, but I'm actually working on a few different things. I write band fics, by the way! If you like The Maine & You Me At Six, then we should get along just fine! hahaha Smile

& how do I say this in the best way haha... um, please be able to notice when things are written improperly. As in, please be good at catching mistakes and misspelled words, etc.

Thanks! Very Happy
    July 15th, 2012 at 11:00pm
  • UndeadPegasus

UndeadPegasus (105)

:
    Hello, I need a beta. It’s for my two stories Will You Be My Guardian Angel and Feet Don’t Fail Me Now.

Will You Be My Guardian Angel is a Frerard and it is going to get emotional. Feet Don’t Fail Me Now is a Peterick that was sorta rushed but it is going to get pretty emotional. I really just don’t have the time and patience edit and re-read them. My chapters are going to be within the 500 word’s to 1,500 word range. I’m going to try to update each story once a day so you need to get back with me a.s.a.p with the editing.

Thanks. Cute
    July 16th, 2012 at 09:30pm
  • Jobo the Hobo

Jobo the Hobo (100)

:
    Hi everyone,

If someone could please Beta my stories it would be very helpful. I'm not looking for a story but my writing in general. Any criticism would be accepted. Smile
    July 18th, 2012 at 06:12am
  • hiwagang hapis

hiwagang hapis (1550)

:
    I need help with my grammar in my stories. Actually, I'm having trouble on my grammar and usage of punctuation marks. In other words, I need a beta. If someone wouldn't mind beta-ing my stories (the chapters are short as hell), it would much appreciated. In addition to that, I'm also having trouble developing my plots and characters (I think that's for another thread though). Anyways, like I said, if someone decided to beta my stories, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for reading and sorry for the bother Mr. Green
    July 19th, 2012 at 02:39pm
  • SaraHorlyk

SaraHorlyk (100)

:
    I need someone who can check my upcoming chapter to a co-write story I'm doing.
    I need one who want/can check my spelling and grammar, and I need it tonight (European time) please, because I'm going on vacation tomorrow morning and I won't be able to go online before next sunday, and I need to update it tonight :)

Send me a PM and let me know if you want to help :)
    July 20th, 2012 at 07:06pm
  • Soupskeez

Soupskeez (100)

:
    Hello, I need someone to look over a short paper I had to write for school, the topic is 'Why I want to become a Veterinary Technician." It's only about a page and a quarter long, If you are interested please PM!
    July 20th, 2012 at 09:32pm
  • bless

bless (100)

:
    Looking for a beta. I am revising many of my stories, so you have to be up for a bit of a challenge. Thank you in advance.
    July 21st, 2012 at 01:21am
  • LL Poivre

LL Poivre (100)

:
    Hello, if anyone could lend me a hand, please help me to fix my gramatical errors, spelling errors and even the wording oddness of my story.

No Strings Attached, Please?

Thanks a lot, please PM me asap, I really need someone ):
    July 22nd, 2012 at 06:36am
  • on top of the world.

on top of the world. (150)

:
    Is there any chance I could maybe get a beta for a currently unposted original story? I'm mostly looking for someone who can offer advice to improve it, since it needs improving. It's about 4,000 words, prologue and the first chapter.
    July 22nd, 2012 at 09:45am
  • Skyelight

Skyelight (100)

:
    I have started a story called The Menyarian Project. It's fantasy, action/adventure, and supernatural, rated PG-13. I need someone to point out grammatical mistakes as well as things that don't make sense or follow the plot line. For example, saying that someone fixed pancakes in one paragraph/chapter, and then instead of pancakes, they're eating cereal in the next paragraph/chapter. I also need some constructive criticism. Please PM me if you are interested.

I found someone!
    July 22nd, 2012 at 06:00pm
  • She Said Poptarts

She Said Poptarts (150)

:
    Board Moderator
    God, just posting here is making me nervous. Ha.
    Anyways, I need help with my grammar, any spelling mistakes, and possible punctuation marks. I claim it to be very difficult to proof-read your own writing, because you tend to overlook it all, because well...you already know what you wrote. Sorry, getting off topic. The story is already posted; Moonlight Meetings, it’s a fanfiction (Twilight’s wolf pack story), only three chapters in.
    Also, if you can give constructive criticism to improve my writing, that would be wonderful. Thank you in advance, I can also give back, though only graphic-making wise (story banners).
    Please PM me, oh ..and I never had a Beta before, so... I'm kind of new at this.
    (meaning I have questions like: do we exchange my work through email? If I have another chapter, do I send it?)
    Shifty

Got someone, thanks!
    July 23rd, 2012 at 06:17pm
  • gyu the pooh

gyu the pooh (100)

:
    I need a beta for a new story that I'm working on. It's based on Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight Rises" and I need someone to help me bulk up my paragraphs and make sure everything reads right.
    PM if you'd like to help. :)
    July 24th, 2012 at 05:57am
  • Emotional Wind

Emotional Wind (100)

:
    i am need of help. please check my prologue out ans see if you're interested in being my editor.

http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/477197/The-Feathered-Antique/
    July 24th, 2012 at 06:40am
  • the god of mischief.

the god of mischief. (250)

:
    I need someone to tell me what they think of a few paragraphs I've wrote. They're the first words I've wrote in a while. Really the genre preference doesn't matter much. I really just need a judge of literature please.

PM me if you can help. Thanks!
    July 27th, 2012 at 07:06am
  • galenaquake

galenaquake (100)

:
    I need someone to edit a story I wrote. It's an American Idiot fan fic centered around the characters in the musical. There some talks of drug use and mention of blood, just a warning. I need someone to look for grammatical errors, syntax errors, things of that nature. PM me if you're interested.

Nevermind.
    July 28th, 2012 at 12:49am
  • Kissmett

Kissmett (100)

:
    July 30th, 2012 at 04:37pm
  • SaraHorlyk

SaraHorlyk (100)

:
    Hey guys. I need a beta for my upcoming chapter on a co-write story. I need someone who's good at both spelling and grammar, and one who can change my mistakes in the chapter.
    I need it rather quickly thank you :)

The word count is: 1.597

Please pm if you want to help :D
    August 2nd, 2012 at 01:03am
  • noviangelss

noviangelss (100)

:
    Hey everyone, I need a beta for my newest story "A New Girl in Town". It's a fan fiction about The Maine and A Rocket To The Moon but mainly about John O'Callaghan. It's an R-Rated drama-romance story.
    I'm actually re-writing my old one "It Should've Been Me Instead Of Him" but changing the whole character. Well except for the main characters. I also changed the plot but after all the idea is same.
    I got comments which said that my writing is choppy and I got grammatical errors. That's why I need a beta.

Please pm if you'd like to help :)
    August 3rd, 2012 at 07:48pm
  • hiwagang hapis

hiwagang hapis (1550)

:
    Hi.

I need a beta. I would be eternally grateful to anyone who can because I have trouble with grammar really bad. I also need help on plot development. I think that's all. So, thank you in advance to anyone who can be my beta.
    August 6th, 2012 at 07:42am
  • Angelofhellsfire

Angelofhellsfire (100)

:
    Hi, I have a new twilight fanfiction jacobblackxoc story called From Differences Comes Possibilities. I need someone to edit my story. It will have cursing. It is rated R to be safe. If your interested just comment on my profile thanks. :)
    August 6th, 2012 at 09:23am