Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

The Author is Unknown.

I was on my computer going over old emails that were sent between Dylan and me. In one of them he said that he loved the freckles that went across the bridge of my nose. He said it was like the sun gave my face kisses.

I was starting to cry.

Maybell was asleep in her crib so she was lost in her own little world. My father was asleep in his bedroom. I was listening to music as I was reading them. It was a sappy and sad moment that I had put myself in. I kept my weak and wimpy crying under my breath so I didn’t wake Maybell up.

As I was about to get off the computer and stopped. I looked at the AIM account I had made just for Dylan. I clicked the icon and signed on. When I signed on I saw his AIM username like a beacon. I slid my mouse over to his name and clicked to see his buddy info.

It looked the same as the alst time I had checked it. It had the score of his teams wins and loses. It had an, I love “insert girls name” there. It was to tease all the girls that had a crush on him. I was one of those poor girls still.

At the bottom though, it had a small quote.

Never let the little head do thinking for the big head.

I knew what it meant. Did he hate me? Did he hate her? I always wondered. But I wasn’t going to ask him anytime tonight. If I asked him it would be in person. But I was not going to purposely look for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :p XD