Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

He is a cheater too.

Marc was pacing around his room. He had his hand covering his mouth. He hadn’t spoken since I had told him what I did. I had tried to leave but he kept my on the bed. I looked down at my hands. I wondered if he was thinking about what to do with me.

Anything that he could have done still would not make up for what I did.

He finally stopped pacing when he heard his clock chiming.

“Peyton, I feel so hurt.” I nodded my head holding my hands tighter.

“I feel like I have no right to be angry though, karma I guess.” He said running his fingers through his hair.

“How?”

“When I was in college, I was dating this woman. I got really drunk and cheated on her. She left me and I sort of didn’t care.” He said. I started crying. He was going to leave me. I tried to keep my hands over my face to stop myself from showing him.

“Peyton don’t cry.” He said removing my hands from my face and held my hands gently. Even though he said that I cried even more. Suddenly, he leaned in giving me a peck. I stopped crying immediately.

“I’m not going to leave you, you silly ass.” He said touching hears with me.

“You’re not?” I sniffled out.

“Of course not. I’m not stupid enough to hold someone responsible for what they do when they are drunk. But, I do have on condition about me not freaking out about this.” He said then moved his lips to my neck kissing the skin gently.

“What is it?” I asked holding onto his hands.

“You are never allowed to see him and you have to take the morning after pull immediately tomorrow morning.”

I sort of felt hurt when he said it.

“He’s Maybells father.”

“I don’t care.” He said laying me down on the bed.

“You’re going to give him Maybell then?” I asked leaning my head back.

“If it was up to me, he’d never get Maybell.”

I guess that was the end of our conversation because he connected his lips to mine and gave me a passionate kiss. He kissed down my body and when he got to my breast he kissed the top then unhooked the bra taking it off.

“Peyton, you have the most beautiful body. It goes perfectly with that personality of yours.” He said kissing each one of my breast before kissing further down my body. I looked down at him embarrassed about being so open with my body with him.

He pulled my sweatpants down kissing the border of where my panties were.

“Do you think he’s a better lover than me?” He asked looking up at me from my stomach.

“I wouldn’t know. We never had sex together.” I said running my finger through his hair.

“Do you want me to make love to you?” He asked kissing my stomach giving me an odd sensation. It tickled. His hands were slowly pulling down my panties.

“I would love it.” I said with a small smile. I felt like dancing in happiness that he hadn’t left me. He pulled my panties down kissing my legs as he went. His fingers danced across my body to my center caressing gently. I took a sharp breath as his finger slipped inside of me and his teeth sunk lightly into my inner thigh.

I ran a hand down my body experiencing a new sensation. It felt like I was having my first times all over again. Just ten times better. He was right.

His fingers worked in and out of my body making me ache for him. I moaned his name into the air. He moved his fingers out of me and crawled up my body kissing me gently. I pulled him close in a ravenous kiss biting his lip as he moved away.

I helped him remove his bottom and boxers. My heart raced when I saw his manhood. He kissed me using his chest to push me back to the bed. He reached over to his dresser pulling out a condom. He ripped it open putting it on.

I hadn’t even thought of that. I was too enthralled to even think.

He kissed me as he slowly pushed himself into me. It didn’t hurt. It actually felt, good.

I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer. He kissed down to my neck sucking on the crook of my neck. I moaned as my hips moved with his body. My fingers dug into his back as his pacing became faster and our bodies became closer. In a rush I felt something starting from the center of my body. I couldn’t help the noises that erupted from me.

“Marc!” I mumbled into his shoulder as I felt the sensation move throughout my body to every part of me. I clutched onto him harder digging my nails into him. I was so into the feeling that I didn’t feel something change. Marc came right after me and when I felt the familiar sense I knew something wasn’t right. He noticed too.

“It broke.” He said as he checked the condom. I ran my fingers through my hair feeling like crying.

“Shush, it will be alright. Calm down.” He said stroking my face giving the top of my head a kiss. I took a few deep breaths and nodded my head. He kissed my head a few more times before cleaning up. I said sorry to him when I noticed I had gauged his back. I helped patch him but before he laid back in bed with me.

We cuddled together falling asleep. For me, I didn’t know what waited for me the next day. Little did I know, I wasn’t going to the store tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
Almost done the story.
Await for a sequel =]