Sequel: The Forbidden Baby

Daddy's Little Doll.

His car is green.

“Teachers aren’t supposed to touch their students like this.” I said in a panting voice. Marc just chuckled and kissed the crook of my neck.

“Don’t think of me as a teacher then. You hardly come to school anyway…”


That’s when I woke up from my dream. It was a weird and awkward dream. I had been dreaming about Mr.Rider for the past three days. It was sick.

I got up from my desk in homeroom and walked to my first class. I fell asleep again. It was about him again. Why was I dreaming of this asshole?

When I got to his class I tapped my fingers impatiently waiting for him to come in. A substiture came in and said that he was sick today. So… I left. I had only come to school so I could see him.

Was that a good thing? I didn’t think so. He was of course a teacher. Students shouldn’t like their teachers. Although , I was supposed to have graduated… wouldn’t that make him not my teacher?

No, I couldn’t think like that. He was my teacher. As handsome, witty and sexy as he may be.

“Peyton, out of class again.” I heard a voice behind me say. I turned my head and I saw Marc.

“What are you doing here?” I asked looking him up and down. He was in pajamas. They were brown and silky.

“I forgot to get some papers that I needed to grade.” He said then showed me a stack of papers.

“Oh.” I said in a low vouce.

“You might want to go back to class.” He said starting to leave.

“I’m not going back, I only came to see you anyhow.” I said following after him.

“What did I say to you a while ago?”

“Watch Comedy Central for kicks?”

“Now go do that.” He said walking out the building. Why was he being such an asshole?

“I hate you.” I mumbled under my breath and walked out the building heading back to my house. I didn’t make it far before I was stopped.

“Get in.” Marc said. I tried not to smile as I walked to the other side of the car and got in.

“I’ll take you home but that is all.”

“Alright.” I said hiding my smile. I was happy being near Marc. I just didn’t want to love him though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Will write more when I get back home.
=] :p XD