Status: Completed.

I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter 19.

We were all sitting in the dressing room, hanging out. Cha was with Zack, Jess with Johnny and Jimmy with Ash, Matt was with Val. As always, the Good Charlotte guys were alone, and so was Brian. I was lying across the couch, my head resting on Billy’s lap, my feet resting on Brian’s and I was laying on Benji and Paul’s lap.

“Yeah?”

I opened my eyes to see Billy talking on the phone, he was frowning but then his face broke into a smile.

“She’ll be right there.” He said as he hung up.

“Lyn, someone called Vanessa just called me…” he started. I immediately sat up, I jumped off the couch, grabbed my shoes, pulled them on and looked at Billy.

“Where are they?”

“Front…” he replied, and I left the room. I ran down the corridor and towards the backdoor. One of the bodyguards was standing there. I smiled at him and he nodded. I hurried towards the front of the venue, where I saw three girls standing a little afar from the queue. I waved at them, and walked over to their small group.

“Hey girls! Glad you could make it!” I said as I hugged Vanessa.

“You remember, Kate and this is Sabine.” Said Vanessa. I hugged the two other girls, Kate I had already met and Sabine. “Let’s go, before someone recognizes me…” I whispered as I pushed them towards the backdoor.

I smiled again at bodyguard, while he opened the door, smiling slightly when he saw the look on the girls’ faces. I lead them to the dressing room.

“Remember, what happen backstage stay backstage, right?” I said with a smile as I opened the door. They stayed at the doorway until I pushed them a little and closed the door behind me.

“Guys!” I said as I clapped my hands, trying to get their attentions.

“I want you to meet Vanessa, Kate and Sabine!” I introduced the girls, they all waved.

“Cool! You brought fans!” said Jimmy excitedly.

“Actually, they aren’t here for you guys…” I said, sticking my tongue at him. Cha, Jess and Ash all got up and went to greet the girls. I smiled to myself as I saw them talking with my band mates, a huge smile plastered on their faces. I could totally see myself at their places if I’d have the chance to meet Green Day.

“Yo Lyn, come over here!” called Cha, waving her hand at me. I snapped out of my daze and walked over to them. “It’s time for us to get on stage…” explained Cha. I nodded.

**

“Hello San Francisco! How are you doing?” I yelled in the mike. I hadn’t felt this happy in a while. I was in the best city in the world, with my band mates, my best friends were watching me from backstage, and I had three of our fans watching the show from backstage. Everything was fine.

“Alright! Let’s get started but first, I wanna know, how many of you came for us?” I asked. Several people jumped up&down, while others cheered. I smiled to myself. Of course, it wasn’t the whole crowd, but people were enjoying our stuff and that meant something.

I threw my fist in the air as Ash started the drumbeat for the first song. I sang, jumped around the stage and played guitar like I had never played in my life. I felt so happy, I couldn’t even explain the reason, everything seemed to be perfect today.

After a couple more songs, it was time for us to leave the stage to Good Charlotte.

“Before we go, I want Vanessa, Kate and Sabine to come on stage!” I said as I mentioned for them to come. It took them a few seconds to react before they made their way towards me.

“Do you know the lyrics for ‘There’s no coming back’?” I asked Vanessa and her friends. They all nodded. “Then the stage is yours!” I said with a smile as I gave them the mike and took a step back, I looked at my band mates before starting with the intro. The girls, (Vanessa, Kate and Sabine) did a great job with the song. I hugged them before they ran off stage.

“Thank you San Francisco!” I yelled, clapping my hands together. “This is one of the best fucking show we’ve ever done, thank you!” and I started to make my way backstage, but then I got an idea and quickly ran back towards the mike.

“And I love Green Day!” I added before laughing and running off stage.

“Wow! What had gotten to you?” asked Brian as he saw me coming his way.

“I don’t know! I’m just so fucking happy!” I said as I handed my guitar to the roadie, gave him a hug and then started to jump up and down. “Woooowoooow!” I yelled.

“God, she’s weird…” mumbled Jimmy.

“Says the one who runs around the campus in orange kimono…” I answered back, a small smile on my lips. He stuck his tongue out and wrapped his arms around Ash, resting his head on top of hers.

“Your best friend is being mean to me…” he whined. She just laughed.

Vanessa, Kate and Sabine made their way towards me. “We have to go…” she said in a disappointed tone. I sighed. “Do you really have to?” They all nodded.

“Oh well, I walk you back to the door…” I said. They had already said their goodbyes to the girls and the boys.

“Lyn, I don’t know how to thank you… Seriously, you rule!” said Vanessa as we passed the dressing room.

“Yeah, I’ve never met someone as nice with fans as you’ve been…” said Sabine.

“That’s because I know that without people like you girls, I wouldn’t be where I am…” I said with a smile. “People tend to forget that when they got really famous…” I added with a small smile. “Oh wait!” I said as I ran back to the dressing room. I grabbed three T-shirts and ran back to the door.

“Here you go, for being our fans.” I said as I handed them the Perfect Nightmare’s T-shirts. Ash was always bringing our own T-shirts everywhere we went.

“Thank you…” whispered Vanessa as she hugged me.

“Yeah, you’re awesome!” said Sabine as I hugged her.

“Thanks…” whispered Kate. “You know, I’ve met Green Day last year, and I have to say, you remind me a lot of Billie Joe…” she said as she pulled away. I felt my eyes watering, but I tried to contain myself and waved at them as they walked down the street, to the parking lot. That has to be one of the best compliment I had ever heard. I stayed at the backdoor for a few more minutes. Thinking about how great it was to be able to please someone by just giving them a T-shirt, by a simple hug or an autograph. If only life could be that easy…

I always loved it when I had the chance to meet our fans, they were always nice. I knew it might not last, because no one knows what tomorrow can bring…
It was with a bright smile that I made my way back to the stage. I decided to give everyone a hug, the roadies, my band mates, Avenged Sevenfold, Good Charlotte just before they walked on stage, everyone.

“Jesus! What did she smoke? I want the same!” said Johnny after I had hugged him with all my might.

“I think everyone should show some love! Life’s too short! There’s no place for hate or regrets!” I said as I jumped on Brian’s back and planted a kiss on his cheek. I hopped down and saw Cha smiling at me. I grinned back.

I swear I was under no illicit substances of any kind. I was just happy. One by one my dreams were becoming true. I couldn’t ask for more. Nothing could bring me down.

Nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks a lot for the comments on the last chapter =)
And thanks for reading and subscribing!

A <3