Status: Completed.

I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter 25.

I was sitting in the lobby, taping on my laptop, waiting for everyone.

I had just come back from a walk in San Francisco, saying my goodbyes to this wonderful city. I would have gone to visit Oakland and Berkeley but I decided to save it for an other time. It wasn’t like I wouldn’t come back here…

The boys were on their way back to the hotel, back from their bar hunting. Cha was waiting in her room. Jess and Ash were raiding Hot Topic.

I was looking at our myspace to see if the girls had added any new stuff. I decided to write something and I was about to, but the boys came in, cheering loudly. I sighed, logged off, closed the laptop and put it back in its bag.

“Lyn!” yelled Ash as she hopped down Jimmy’s back and ran towards me. I looked at Jess for answers.

“They found us when we were walking out of the mall and they took us bar hunting with them.” She explained.

“It’s not even 3 in the afternoon and she’s already drunk…” I said shaking my head and unwrapping Ashley’s arms from over my neck. I got up, grabbed my stuff and patted Ash’s shoulder. “You stay here with the guys, me and Jess are going to get our stuff and wake up Cha from her nap.” I said. She smiled brightly at me, nodding her head.

I chuckled, link arms with Jess and walked past the boys to get to the lift. I completely ignored Brian while Jess blew a kiss at Johnny.

**

“I’m scared…” she whispered, half hiding behind me.

Cha, it’s gonna be okay, it’s just a hair color…”

“But what if Zacky doesn’t like it?” she mumbled.

“Cha! Snap out of it okay? I saw Zacky with blonde girls, plenty of, especially in high school so don’t worry, he will like it.” I assured her.

“And if he doesn’t, we could always kick his ass…” said Jess with a small smile.

I smiled and high fived her, “I’m not against a fight, actually, I’d really love to punch a few things…” I said, looking dreamingly at the mirror.

“Angry?” asked Jess, who still unaware of the complexity of the situation.

“Kinda, more like confused…” I said, clenching and unclenching my fists.

“You’re having problem with Gates?” she asked, tilting her head to the side. I shook my head.

“Don’t worry…” I said, just as the lift stopped and we all walked out, carrying our bags and Ashley’s.

We made our way to where the boys were gathered and we dropped our bag.

“Is it me or is there two Jess?” asked Jimmy squinting his eyes. Zacky smacked him upside the head, or at least tried to…

“My girl dyed her hair blond!” he said with a proud smile as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. Ash jumped on Jimmy, Jess walked over to Johnny and Val was already with Matt. I felt a wave of panic as Brian came towards me.

“Break it guys! Let’s head back to the bus!” I said as I grabbed my bag and walked through the door, to the venue.

I was the first one to reach the bus. I opened the door, dropped my bag in the backroom and then got into my bunk. I didn’t get much sleep last night, and I was exhausted. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

**

“Do you think she’ll be pissed off if I woke her up?”

“It will depend of the way you do it…”

“Throwing ice cube at her?”

“Jimmy, I suggest you to stay right where you are…” I muttered as I jumped off my bunk, landing on my feet. I had gotten quite the hang of how to get up from the top bunk…

I ran a hand through my hair and walked through the lounge area, seeing everyone from Avenged Sevenfold sitting here, along with my band mates.

“Don’t want to be rude of anything but, what are you doing here?” I asked as I grabbed a can of coke from the fridge and then sat next to Jess, opposite from Brian. Cha looked at me weirdly, not because of my question but because everyone else was sitting with their boyfriends/girlfriends.

“Because Perfect Nightmare and Avenged Sevenfold became one big family…” said Jimmy, wrapping his arms tightly around Ash, who was sitting on his lap.

“Yeah, we even thought about keeping only one bus, since we’ll be spending a lot of time together…” said Matt. I raised my hand with the can, above my head.

“No way!” I said. Their attention focused on me.

“I don’t agree. We’ll keep both buses, I won’t stand being stuck in the same bus as 5 men and 4 other girls…” I said. “So next stop, you’ll be real kind and you’ll all get back into your own bus.” I said, pointing at every A7x members, except Val.

“Lyn…” warned Cha, from her spot on Zacky’s lap.

“What?! It’s true! I won’t stand it! It’s fucking crowded here!” I said, putting my can back on the table.

“She has a point, it’s kinda crowded with 10 people…” said Val, “and guys, think about sharing a bathroom with 5 girls…” she added with a knowing. “We took ages in the bathroom…”

Their eyes widened, and they all agreed that a bus for 10 people wasn’t the greatest idea ever. Then, everyone started to think about a way to stay all together, everyone except me and Brian. He was looking at me, probably trying to understand why I wasn’t sitting next to him. I yawned.

“Don’t tell me you’re still sleepy…” said Jess, poking my arm. I groaned and rubbed my arm.

“I am.”

“Girl, you already slept for 2 hours straight…” said Matt, smiling sweetly at me.

“And so what?” I snapped, before drinking the rest of my can and throwing it in the trashcan. I got up and headed back to my bunk. I closed the curtains, took off my jeans and threw it at the back of the bed before sneaking under the covers, hugging them close to my body and faced the wall. I wanted nothing more than to hang with Billy and Good Charlotte…
Being around Avenged Sevenfold was a hard thing for me, and it was getting harder now with the whole Brian thing.

I can’t even describe how hard it was sometime to restrain myself from running to him, tackling him to the ground and ripping his clothes off and…

Wow! Lyn, you’re starting to loose it…

Fucking nerves, the whole situation is slowly getting to me, I couldn’t wait for the tour to end so I could get back to the nice house Cha owns… It wasn’t far from the sea and I had the best view from my room. I couldn’t wait to go for a walk on the beach, with nothing but me and my Ipod, listening to Billie Joe’s soft voice singing in my ears. I closed my eyes and wished my plan would work well.

You’re probably wondering the plan, right?

My plan was to avoid Brian and Billy as much as I could so they’d both get tired of me and never speak to me again… It might sound stupid, but wait until I put it in action…
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks a lot for the comments on the two last updates, you guys rule! =)
I'm gonna post two chapters again...
I've wrote the whole story already and I'm going on holiday in one week and a half and I want to posted everything before I go so yeah...
DOUBLE UPDATES ^^"

and a special thank you to LittleMizz Zuicide for letting me use her pic as Cha's =)
I'll try posting pictures of the other girls when I'll find some...

A <3