Status: Completed.

I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter 28.

I followed the girls out of the shower room, Cha and Jess were walking ahead of me while Ash was by my side.

“It’s gonna be all right…” she assured me, giving my hand a gentle squeeze. I smiled sadly at her and she grinned back. God, I loved those girls.

Billy was standing a little afar from his band mates, looking at something on his phone. Cha and Jess stopped walking and pushed me towards him. I bit my lip and slowly walked up to him.

“Billy?” I asked in a small voice. He looked up and smile when he saw me, but his smile fell quickly.

“Hey Lyn! What happened?” he asked, sliding his phone back in his pocket and wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug.

“I’m sorry I’ve been acting like a bitch those past few days…” I apologized.

“It’s okay Lyn I understand.” He said, kissing my hair. “Just don’t do that ever again, okay? You had everyone worried about you, especially Brian. Poor guy, I thought he was going to jump out of the bus in the highway…” he said, before taking a step back and looking down at me. “I have the feeling you didn’t believe me when I told you it was alright that you were with Brian, right?” he asked, frowning. I nodded. He shook his head and hugged me against his chest once again.

“When are you going to learn!” he sighed, “I was serious when I told you it was okay. You and Brian had history, and I’m fine sticking to the ‘best friend role’ really! So stop worrying and go apologize to everyone.” He said, kissing my forehead and releasing me. I nodded and was about to walk away when I became aware of something.

“Shouldn’t you be playing?” I asked, frowning. He laughed.

“We decided that it wouldn’t hurt to let Avenged Sevenfold play first.” He explained, wrapping his arms around my shoulder as he led me towards his band mates and my band mates.

“Look who it is!” said Benji, ruffling my hair. “You had us worried, I thought Billie Joe died or something…” he added playfully. I punched his arm and glared at him.

“Nah I’m kidding, but seriously it’s good to have you back. It wasn’t fun with you always in your bunk.” He said as he hugged me sideways and then handed me a beer. We clinked our beers with the others and started talking about random stuff, waiting for Avenged Sevenfold to walk off stage.

**

I smiled up at Billy and was glad when he smiled before he focused back on the conversation and laughed at Chris.

“Guys, you’re on in 10 minutes.”

I looked at the roadie and then at the stage, realizing that Brian had already walked off stage. I excused myself, and ran towards the dressing room. With no surprise, they were all there, ready to go shower.

“Brian?” I asked as I stood by the door. He lifted his head to look at me and I wished he hadn’t. I bit my lip and took a step forward.

“What do you want?” asked Matt, taking a step towards me, eyeing me suspiciously. He looked so much like Dad… When I was coming back home with bad news and he was suspecting something, it was the exact same look… Freaky…

I took a deep breath,

“I came to apologize for my behavior, I had no right to treat you the way I did. It wasn’t your fault and well, yeah, sorry…” I trailed off at the end.

Damn, it felt like back in high school, the day I told them I had set a fire on the rooftop and I was so afraid Matt was going to yell at me…

“You’re forgiven!” he said, flashing me a dimpled smile before he walked towards the shower room, ruffling my hair on his way. I rolled my eyes, he was always doing that when we were younger; for a second, I felt him tense but I didn’t say anything and he kept walking.

One by one, they all exited the room, telling me I was forgiven before Zacky closed the door behind him, leaving me with Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here we go =)

A <3