Status: Completed.

I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter 29.

The door closed, I closed my eyes at the same time and waited. Waited for what? I have no idea.

Maybe I was wishing I could disappear…

Part of me wanted Brian to shout at me for acting like a bitch, while the other part wanted to tell him everything.

“I’m sorry.”

My eyes snapped open and I saw Brian standing in front of me.

“Whatever I did, I’m sorry…” he said.

“You didn’t do anything!” I replied, sounding a bit surprised.

“I must have done something, otherwise you wouldn’t have been acting this way…” he said, stuffing his hands in his pockets. I sighed, this wasn’t going to end well…

“I’m not who you think I am Brian. I’m not good for you; I drink, I smoke, I’m a bitch and I lie. Why would you want to be with someone like me? You’ve been through enough shit with the whole ‘Adeline’ thing, I just don’t think this relationship is a good idea…” I said.

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes. Me starring at the floor; him, looking at me.

He took a step forward and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on top of mine. He hugged me tight against his chest.

“I’ve already lost her, I don’t want to loose you… Please, don’t do this…”


“We should get up…” he whispered, stroking my hair. I groaned and kept tracing the few tattoos on his chest before moving to trace the one on his arm.

“Do we really have to?” I asked, before kissing his jaw. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms tighter around me, kissing my hair.

“I said we should, I never said I wanted to…” he whispered, looking down at me. I looked at him, and smiled. He looked exactly like how I remembered him. And it felt like the old days, except that he still had no idea of who I really was. I frowned at the thought and rested my head on his chest once again.

“I don’t want to.” I whispered and I started tracing his tattoos again.

It had been about a month since I apologized and everything had been great since then. My friendship with Billy had changed in some ways but we were still close, Matt and the guys were nicer with me, my relationship with Brian was going smoothly, the only problem was with Perfect Nightmare.

I was feeling less and less involved in the songs… It was a part of me that no longer existed, or at least that’s how it felt to me. I had trouble singing some of the songs, like the one I wrote about Brian. I couldn’t sing it on stage and it was getting tricky with the fans. There were rumors about the band breaking up, and stuff of the kind…

I wasn’t really worried though, I had other things running through my mind, like how to tell Brian who I really was and how to tell him I was …

“Lyn! Don’t tell me you’re still in your bunk!” yelled Jess.

I bit my lip and looked at Brian only to find him smiling down at me.

“You have ten minutes to get ready, we have an interview today!” she said, before walking back to the living room area.

“Oh shit!” I muttered as I sat up and grabbed Brian’s T-shirt that was at the end of the bunk. I quickly put in on before I climbed off the bunk and hurried to the bathroom. I got ready in no time and got dressed really quickly. I put my hair in a loose ponytail, put my shoes on, grabbed my phone and my hoodie.

Brian was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in hand. I quickly pecked his lip before following Cha outside and to the cab.

**

“So, we’re here today with Perfect Nightmare, how have you been girls?” asked the interviewer. He was sitting in a comfortable armchair and we were sitting on a black leather couch. From left to right it was Ash, Cha, me and Jess.

“Pretty good” replied Cha, and we all nodded. I pretty much zoned out after this, only nodding once in a while, he was asking the same questions we had already been asked a thousand times. Okay maybe not thousand times, but you got it…

“So Lyn, how have you been?”

“Good, thanks.” I replied, trying to sound nice. The poor guy was only doing his job.

“They are rumors going on on the internet saying that this could be the last tour for Perfect Nightmare… Are the rumors true?”

Oh, a new question! I smiled to myself.

“That’s false. We won’t break up, we’re just waiting for the end of tour and we’ll take a well deserved break before going back to the studio to work on our next album.” I replied, looking at my band mates.

“Exactly” said Cha, nodding.

“So, you guys are still as close as ever?”

“Yeap, we’re a big family!” said Ash, draping her arm around Cha’s shoulder. I laughed.

“Speaking of family…” the interviewer started, I cringed, what was he going to ask. “I read somewhere that you girls were really close to Avenged Sevenfold.” He said a small smile on his face. Cha looked at me, I took that as my cue to speak.

“It depends what do you mean by close? Of course we are close, we are touring with them, but we’re also close to Good Charlotte since we’re touring altogether…”

“Touring with 10 men, isn’t that a little intimidating?” he asked again.

“Intimidating my ass.” Said Jess. “Those guys are sweethearts.” I saw an evil glint in the interviewer eyes.

“You much know them very well now…” he inquired.

“That we do…” I said, “But I know where you’re going with all your questions, and the answer is no. We aren’t dating any of the guys, if that’s what you wanted to know. But we all have boyfriends.” I said.

“Oh… okay. So I take that your boyfriends aren’t famous?”

I laughed, “Like it could work! Rock stars with rock stars don’t work that well… So no, they aren’t famous. Ash is dating a man name Owen, Cha is dating James, Jess is dating Lewis and I’m with Elwin.”

“Hum such… interesting names…” said the interviewer, obviously lost for words.

“Yeah, they’re one of a kind!” said Cha, winking at me.

**

“Lyn! That was brilliant!” said Jess as she high-fived me when we got back in the cab. “Using their middle name, that was fucking awesome!”

I smiled shyly, “I like to torture the interviewer…”

Cha shook her head at me, laughing.

“Where are we going now?” I asked, yawning.

“Radio station.” Said Cha, “We got an other interview.”

I sighed, crossed my arms over my shoulder, wanting nothing more than being back in the bus with Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
1rst update =)